SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The SF 180 blast

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
azpatriot
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 3:57 am    Post subject: The SF 180 blast Reply with quote

I just thought I'd post this just in case anyone might have missed it.

Tonight on Hannity & Colmes, Sean in a heated debate over the Democrats bring up Bush's National Gaurd service whiped out a SF 180 and basicly beat Colmes and two Democratic hacks ( one an advisor ) over the head with it!

It was great and timed perfectly after Galati had charged Kerry with TRESON and labeled him a TRAITOR!

I thought Colmes and the hack's were all going to pop a blood vessel!
Skypilot
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NICE!

I think there should be a campaign to email, fax and/or snail mail the SF 180 to the MSM and to Kerry's headquarters. I wish the MSM would warm up and acknowledge the fact that Kerry has not released everything. If only the SBVT could just get one of the talking heads to push this issue alone, it would move the SBVT's cause to the front and then forward. I thank Hannity for all of his support, but I don't think he alone can make this happen. Public awareness is the Key!
Please Mr. Kerry Sign Form #180 Now!
Let the truth set you free? NOT!
rjas77
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skypilot wrote:
NICE!

I think there should be a campaign to email, fax and/or snail mail the SF 180 to the MSM and to Kerry's headquarters. I wish the MSM would warm up and acknowledge the fact that Kerry has not released everything. If only the SBVT could just get one of the talking heads to push this issue alone, it would move the SBVT's cause to the front and then forward. I thank Hannity for all of his support, but I don't think he alone can make this happen. Public awareness is the Key!

I heard Savage say the rally cry should be...

Hey..hey..Hey...ho...Kerry sign the 180.

Perhaps the Vets that are gathering on Sept 12th could chant just that?
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Colmes disgusts me.... so did the bald headed guy.... he didn't actually answer Sean's quesstion about kerry not being fit to be CIC.... he skipped that and said '.... I think we should all get these answers....' type response.

Chris Matthews interviewed kerry last april.... in that interview kerry said he has released all of his military documents. I included parts about deferments:

MATTHEWS: If you—if you...
KERRY: Chris, if I had something to hide, I‘d have never done that. I have nothing to hide. I‘m proud of what I did. I‘m proud that I stood up.
I served my country. I bled for my country. I defended my country. And I decided when I came home I would stand up. And it wasn‘t popular back then. I‘ve heard people say, oh, this was opportunistic.
I said, “Opportunistic, man? If I wanted to be opportunistic, I would have gone home, sat on my medals and gone to work and done anything else.” Standing up there and taking on Richard Nixon and being put on an enemies list and getting a polarized nation that fought tooth and nail over an issue, it was hardly an opportunity.
I did what my conscience told me to do. I‘m proud I stood up and fought against it. And I think it is remarkable to me that so many years later the Republicans want to go back and argue about something, particularly when so many of them chose not even to be involved in it, not even to have an opinion about it. And I‘m not going to let them get away with that.
MATTHEWS: Why do you think, along those lines, a vice president who has three deferments, why do you think he‘s putting his three deferments up against your three Purple Hearts?
KERRY: Ask him. It doesn‘t—listen, I‘m going to talk about things that matter to people. I have a health care ...
MATTHEWS: I‘ll tell you what matters to a lot of people, our generation. I‘m almost as old as you. Very close.
And I remember guys in college who were all right wing and hawkish on the war in Vietnam and then you said, “Are you going to join?” Because they all could have been officers.
And they said, “No, I‘m participating in the system.” Meaning they‘re going to—they‘re going to get out of it through deferments or whatever.
What do you think of guys like Cheney who said, “I‘m going to have a kid at the right time. I‘m going to grad school at the right time. I‘m going to stack up those deferments till I‘m 83 years old, before they get anywhere near me”? And they‘re also hawkish.
KERRY: I have historically never begrudged the choices that people made.
MATTHEWS: Even hawks who avoid the war?
KERRY: I didn‘t begrudge it. But if they‘re going to attack me, and they‘re going to start accusing me of something, then I‘m going to demand a level of accountability from them that I think ought to be forthcoming.
MATTHEWS: OK. You did that today, Senator. You went after, you put out a statement in your campaign, asking tough questions, documented questions—you had all the material there—about President Bush‘s—
President Bush‘s participation.
KERRY: I have not—I don‘t—I haven‘t seen what went out.
MATTHEWS: What went out, it basically tracks what you did the other day on “Good Morning America.” And the question your staff put out, under your name, is, is Bush telling the truth, President Bush, when he said he had no special privileges or favoritism in jumping 150 places to get in the Air Guard in Texas?
What do you think about that? Is that something you care about? You want to know the truth?
KERRY: He ought to answer that question.
MATTHEWS: Why?
KERRY: Because I‘ve answered the questions. I released all my military records. Mr. Gillespie thought it was important enough to go travel to another state, make a big speech, demand that I release my records. I did. Everything. All of it. Including my officer fitness reports
Accountability time.
MATTHEWS: Is it accountable—should the president be accountable for skipping that—that physical when he was in the military?
KERRY: ‘s up to—it‘s up to Americans to decide.
MATTHEWS: Should he prove that he was in the Guard and actively involved in the Guard when he was out of town, he was in Alabama?
KERRY: Chris, as I—as I said, I‘ve never begrudged people the choice they made.
MATTHEWS: But your statement today asked for particular information.
KERRY: But once you—but once you‘ve made a choice, I think you have an obligation to fulfill the choice you‘ve made.
MATTHEWS: Do you think the people around the president have hoisted themselves on their own petard by bringing up this issue of your service?
KERRY: That‘s up to the American people to decide.
MATTHEWS: Is it relevant that you served in combat and faced enemy fire and the president of the United States did not? Is that a relevant fact, when picking a commander in chief for the next four years?
KERRY: Again, it‘s up to Americans to decide.
MATTHEWS: If you had to vote between two candidates, one who served in the military and one who didn‘t, and they‘re actively conducting a war, would you look at the service records of both men?
KERRY: It would depend what other things the person believes. I would look at the entire character of somebody, and I would look at their whole life experience. I don‘t say that—look, we‘ve had presidents who didn‘t serve. Franklin Roosevelt was a very...
MATTHEWS: And you voted for Clinton, rather than George Sr., right?
KERRY: I voted for Clinton because of his overall policy. But we‘re in a different world today, No. 1.
No. 2, I think that people look at the entire life record of an individual, and you make a judgment. It‘s part of my life. It‘s not all of my life. I was a prosecutor. I was lieutenant governor. I‘ve been an advocate. I‘ve been a father. I‘ve been...
MATTHEWS: Are you a stronger man for having gone through that rite of passage?
KERRY: Yes.
MATTHEWS: Facing combat?
MATTHEWS: With the enemy?
MATTHEWS: And we‘ll be right back with Senator John Kerry.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: