SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Veteran charges he was pressured to lie

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RMalloy
PO3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 5:00 am    Post subject: Veteran charges he was pressured to lie Reply with quote

In breaking news story on Wintersoldier.com, Yesterday's Lies, Steve Pitkin
and the Winter Soldiers, Scott Swett tells the story of a former VVAW member and participant in the Winter Soldier Investigation who has now filed an affadavit stating that John Kerry and others pressured him to give false testimony about American atrocities in Vietnam.

If true, this is pretty bad for Kerry.
jalexson
PO3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 6:30 am    Post subject: Re: Veteran charges he was pressured to lie Reply with quote

RMalloy wrote:
In breaking news story on Wintersoldier.com, Yesterday's Lies, Steve Pitkin
and the Winter Soldiers, Scott Swett tells the story of a former VVAW member and participant in the Winter Soldier Investigation who has now filed an affadavit stating that John Kerry and others pressured him to give false testimony about American atrocities in Vietnam.

If true, this is pretty bad for Kerry.

Here's a link.

http://ice.he.net/~freepnet/kerry/staticpages/index.php?page=YesterdaysLies1
"That awful power, the public opinion of a nation, is created in America by a horde of ignorant, self-complacent simpletons who failed at ditching and shoe making and fetched up in journalism on their way to the poor house."
-- Mark Twain
Misty
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What was bad for Kerry was going to Paris to deal with the enemy on two separate occasions (1970-1972) and what happens to him? He is invited to speak to the Senate and then elected to office! What kind of people do we have in government? If you or I did that we would be in jail! I am disgusted by all I have learned in recent weeks.
Brother was on the USS Regulus - Vietnam
Husband was AirForce 3rd (34th) Tactical Fighter Wing - Security Police Bien Hoa Vietnam
flushthejohns
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 1:30 pm    Post subject: Good but.... Reply with quote

This is a good story, but I don't think it will hurt Kerry as much as we hope it will. He will just say "That was a long time ago. How dare you question my patriotism. I served 2 tours of duty in Vietnam" and more of his favorite lies. The liberal media will lap it up like hungry dogs.
jalexson
PO3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 7:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Good but.... Reply with quote

flushthejohns wrote:
This is a good story, but I don't think it will hurt Kerry as much as we hope it will. He will just say "That was a long time ago. How dare you question my patriotism. I served 2 tours of duty in Vietnam" and more of his favorite lies. The liberal media will lap it up like hungry dogs.

The media will support him, but voters may not listen to the media.
"That awful power, the public opinion of a nation, is created in America by a horde of ignorant, self-complacent simpletons who failed at ditching and shoe making and fetched up in journalism on their way to the poor house."
-- Mark Twain
flushthejohns
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 8:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Good but.... Reply with quote

jalexson wrote:
flushthejohns wrote:

The media will support him, but voters may not listen to the media.

I hope you are right about that! Smile
Digger
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply to Flushthejohns Reply with quote

Is it the Media or the Mediocre you'r talking about. Frankly I can't tell the difference. I used to think blokes like Walter Cronkite were a bit of allright, but that was fourty years ago. My, how times change. I may be old now but at least I'm not senile or at least not enough to be fooled by the likes of John Kerry. Rolling Eyes

Sgt. Maj. Seamus D.D. MacNemi R.M.C. Ret.
Mary Ann Parker
LCDR

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 12:10 pm    Post subject: A Link With The Whole Story Re: Steve Pitkin Recants Reply with quote

Steve Pitkin Recants

http://www.talonnews.com/news/2004/september/0908_kerry_ally_recants.shtml
This is an online news story from The Talon News. I have posted it elsewhere as well.
Keep the faith!
Make it a great day!
Mary Ann Parker
Digger
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 4:22 am    Post subject: Life is a matter of choices: Choose wisely and live well Reply with quote

I think you've all see the blather the Democrats are hashing now about President Bush's service in the National Guard. The more they talk, the more I become convinced that Kerry is a loser. I would think that they were smart enough to see that their tactics are only backfiring on them, but I could be wrong.
If the "W" in the Presidents name means "Wrong", then what does the "F" in Mr Kerrys name mean? "Flip Flop? Personally I could think of a lot of letters I could put between the "F" and the "K" in his name which would probably be more appropriate and to the point.
It doesn't matter to me one jot what the Presidents service is, I'd still follow him into hell. He's the kind of man that a soldier prays for in a commanding officer. I've never met him personally, but I don't have to to know that he is a man of principle who stands his ground on what he believes to be true. He's not a wishy washy or a vacillator in matters which he conciders important and he is the sort who will stand behind the doggies in the field no matter what.
You can come to a point in life when you recognize the qualities of a commander simply by looking a man in the face. Kerry has the face of a sheep who's trying to convince everybody that he's a wolf. Rolling Eyes

Sgt. Maj. Seamus D.D. MacNemi R.M.C. Ret.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: