SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vietnam POWs to Unveil Documentary

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Kerry - VVAW Leadership & "Wintersoldier"
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FlyLow
Seaman Apprentice

Location: Texas...where many of us are NOT rich Republicans...but many of us are CONSERVATIVES!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 12:21 pm    Post subject: Vietnam POWs to Unveil Documentary Reply with quote

-- Former Sen. Bob Dole Joins Vietnam POWs to Unveil Documentary DC Press Conference Thursday

-- Film of POW Experiences Exposes 30-Years of Resentment Against John Kerry

When John Kerry appeared before the U. S. Senate Foreign Relations Committee in the spring of 1971, his anti-war testimony accusing American soldiers of barbaric acts in Vietnam sent shock waves throughout America and the world. In a new documentary 'STOLEN HONOR: WOUNDS THAT NEVER HEAL', former POWs tell their compelling and chilling stories of their brutal life as prisoners of war in North Vietnam and the additional suffering and extended captivity they endured after their North Vietnamese captors read to them John Kerry's testimony accusing American soldiers of atrocities and demanded they confess to Kerry's "war crimes" allegations.

The surviving men and their families, who felt betrayed by Kerry, speak out through STOLEN HONOR against the lies, false testimony and distortions made by young Kerry in the early 1970's. Funding for the documentary was made possible by Pennsylvania Veterans.

WHO:

-- Carlton Sherwood, Pulitzer Prize Winning Producer

-- Former Senate Majority Leader Bob Dole

-- POW's George "Bud" Day, Jack L. Van Loan, Paul Galanti, Robert H. Shumaker, Ken Cordier and others

WHAT: Press conference and screening of STOLEN HONOR: WOUNDS THAT NEVER HEAL

WHEN: Thursday, September 9, 2004 10:30 a.m. EDT -- Press Conference 11 a.m. EDT -- Viewing of STOLEN HONOR

WHERE: Reserve Officers Association Building, 1 Constitution Avenue, NE, Washington, D.C. 20002

STOLEN HONOR is produced by Red White and Blue Productions, Inc., an independent film producer based in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. The 45-minute documentary includes testimony from highly decorated POWs and their wives revealing the truth about North Vietnamese prison camps and the ongoing negative portrayal and treatment of Vietnam veterans resulting directly from John Kerry's testimony and anti-war activities more than 30 years ago.

To schedule an interview please contact Amber Nettles with Shirley & Banister Public Affairs at 800-536-5920 or anettles@sbpublicaffairs.com.

http://releases.usnewswire.com/GetRelease.asp?id=35832
Note: Link corrected
-0-

/© 2004 U.S. Newswire 202-347-2770/
tigers tamed, bars emptied, virgins converted, orgies organized.
neverforget
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did this press conference take place? Is there anything in the media about it?
Kimmymac
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was a segment about "Stolen Honor" on CBN with Pat Robertson, and if you go to CBN.com they have provided a link to the documentary.

At the risk of celebrating before this thing is over, I just gotta say: Oh GOD, it is so good to see Kerry hoisted on his own petard. Oh MAN I just keep thinking about the men killed in Vietnam and thinking how they must be laughing out loud.

He who laughs last, laughs best.

But if I have to see one more pic of Kerry with all those (mostly) phony medals pinned on his sloppy, ill-fighting, hippie fatigues I may finally get the dry heaves I have been fighting off since he "reported for duty" at the Dem Convention.

Do you think he wore those medals to bed, pinned on his jammies? Embarassed

He is almost too pathetic to dislike.

Almost. But yet, I find a way Evil or Very Mad because each day he provides me with fresh inspiration.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Kerry - VVAW Leadership & "Wintersoldier" All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: