SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Yorker 9/6 "Ugly Mendacious Defamation" of her

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
USAFBratToo
Former Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 4:49 pm    Post subject: New Yorker 9/6 "Ugly Mendacious Defamation" of her Reply with quote

Hendrik Hertzberg wrote the lead Talk of the Town piece in the 9/6 New Yorker making the case, through Ginsberg and Perry's connections with SBVT & the administration/Republican party, that SBVT is a front organization and we - you - all are footsoldiers marching to RNC orders. (there is probably a better sailing metaphor I could use.) Here are some quotes, as I couldn't find the column in their on-line material to give you a URL link. "One after another over the past few weeks, the plausibility of each accusation against kerry has evaporated in the bright light of the existing record, the official documents of the Navy, the old and new testimony to those who were eyewitnesses to his valor, and the manifold prevarications of his accusers." and why didn't Kerry respond more immediately and forcefully to SBVT charges? Why because "When a serviceman has gone through what Kerry went through, to answer such base accusations is itself demeaning."

Letters to the editor please! themail@newyorker.com or fax to 212-286-5047.
rhv5862
PO2

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 7:58 pm    Post subject: New Yorker Reply with quote

"Evaporated". Lets see, Kerry Campaign has backed of Kerry's stories:

Cambodia: Not there Christmas Eve although it was seared, seared in Kerry's mind and changed his life.

1st P/H: May have self inflicted since Kerry's own notes dated 9 days after incident they had not been shot at yet.

No man left behind: Admitted Kerry's boat left while the other 3 boats stayed to help the number three boat after it hit the mine.

I guess the New Yorker has blinders on, and is unable to hear the truth just like the rest of the MSM.

RHV
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 8:03 pm    Post subject: Re: New Yorker 9/6 "Ugly Mendacious Defamation" of Reply with quote

USAFBratToo wrote:
Hendrik Hertzberg wrote the lead Talk of the Town piece in the 9/6 New Yorker making the case, through Ginsberg and Perry's connections with SBVT & the administration/Republican party, that SBVT is a front organization and we - you - all are footsoldiers marching to RNC orders.

These types couldn't sleep at night were they to actually face the reality of the wholesale rejection of their leftist ideology by mainstream America.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: