SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Begala and Carville - CNN Unethical

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RMalloy
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 10:46 pm    Post subject: Begala and Carville - CNN Unethical Reply with quote

Since Begala and Carville are now working for Kerry's campaign,
either paid or volunteering, it is unethical for them to be the hosts
of Crossfire. CNN probably says "so what?" I sent them an e-mail,
will no longer watch CNN until they are gone or no longer work for
Kerry. Either that or hire John O'Neill and Zell Miller for the right.
Mooncusser
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You expect ethics from CNN or Carville or Begala.

You will have a long, long wait... Very Happy

I actually won the election before I lost it.

"It is a good day to fight! It is a good day to die! Strong hearts, brave hearts to the front! Weak hearts and cowards to the rear!" (Crazy Horse)
napnip
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 10:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Begala and Carville - CNN Unethical Reply with quote

RMalloy wrote:

I'm curious how left-wing media watchdog groups like FAIR will spin this. (They probably won't even comment on it.) FAIR claims that the media has a right-wing bias. (Yes, I'm serious, they actually say that.) Shocked

With CNN loaning out two of their "journalists" (and I use that term lightly) to the Kerry campaign, FAIR can't exactly say that CNN is a bastion of right-wing ideology.

But then, FAIR hasn't been taken seriously since the Superbowl Sunday fiasco from a few years ago.
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yeah, they're spinning.... heard Kerry spinning head yesterday say that they didn't actually work for Kerry.... just giving their opinion some times.... they weren't getting paid by campaign.... oh right!
llano
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I find it funny that a former democrat strategiest confessed the other night on Fox News that even the democrats knew that CNN stood for Clinton News Network.
zinfella
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mooncusser wrote:
You expect ethics from CNN or Carville or Begala.

You will have a long, long wait... Very Happy

A salient point, Mooncusser. And one that I heartily agree with. The truth isn't in 'em. Not that I think any of them are helping John F-ing Kerry. Do I love watching his campaign go nuts, or what? Very Happy
WalterW
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 12:31 am    Post subject: Re: Begala and Carville - CNN Unethical Reply with quote

napnip wrote:
RMalloy wrote:

I'm curious how left-wing media watchdog groups like FAIR will spin this. (They probably won't even comment on it.) FAIR claims that the media has a right-wing bias. (Yes, I'm serious, they actually say that.) Shocked

With CNN loaning out two of their "journalists" (and I use that term lightly) to the Kerry campaign, FAIR can't exactly say that CNN is a bastion of right-wing ideology.

But then, FAIR hasn't been taken seriously since the Superbowl Sunday fiasco from a few years ago.

One of our local NPR stations said, this morning, that it's a good thing that Carville and Begala are joining the Kerry campaign and staying on CNN...perhaps now CNN will move from it's RIGHT WING agenda and show a little balance finally.

I'm dead serious.
Theresa Alwood
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You actually watch CNN Shocked I have not watch CNN since the first Iraq war. I don't even know what channel it is on Very Happy

Carville...just down right scares me! (Almost as bad as Alan Colmes) I just truly can not believe people actually think these people have any credibility.
CandiM
LCDR

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
CNN Unethical

I'm SHOCKED to hear this!!!--

Not--C
Billman
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You expect ethics from the organization that admitted self-censoring their Baghdad reporting at Saddam's direction, in order to maintain access?

This admission came only after we'd secured Baghdad, and was delivered on-camera by an incredibly pompous CNN executive who obviously feared the truth would come out eventually. The excuse was "protecting the lives of our Iraqi co-workers", apparently never considering the option of quietly leaving the country rather than continuing to deliver propaganda. They were excoriated by other news organizations, deservedly, but it wasn't a front-page story anywhere I know.
RMalloy
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry if my sarcasm did not drip through, except, why not milk it for all it's worth. It was O'Reilly who said it was unethical, so I sent a "how shocked I was" e-mail. I thought CNN stood for Communist News Network, Clinton NEWs sounds more fair and balanced. Yeah, right.

And they are sitting around scratching their heads wondering why everyone has migrated to Fox.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: