SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Please DONATE to Swifts - even if it's $5
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mike4gwb
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can someone provide me a link to and updated numbers count? On another board a leftist is showing the very early day numbers when $150K was all we had and the founder percentage was a large amount of this. I'd love to show them the millions of people who have since donated and how the founder percentage has dropped. I've looked in the Research section of this forum and can find nothing.

I find it laughable. If I started a Cancer Charity and donated $100 to the cause, my donation would be 50% of the funding if $100 from someone else was my only other donation. I'd love to put the smackdown, any numbers that are current?

I've sent 4 more $5 check by the way.
You GottaBeKidding
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yesterday on FOX, Major Garrett reported $3.5 million on donations but didn't say how many donors. Last number I heard was over 40,000 but that was when there was considerably less money.
soccer4ever
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is a good site on all 527s

http://www.publicintegrity.org/527/db.aspx?act=activity2003
Sun Tzu
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another ad needs to be done soon...to put the light back on Kerry's past...now the media is trying to shift the focus on Bush. Hopefully there will be coverage of the rally this weekend.
1riverrun
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im 18 years old and realize right from wrong. So I donated $25.00 to swiftvets and have given another $25 to three other republican groups including georgewbush.com - gop.com - tiredoftom.com

When my next paycheck arrives I hope to make another contribution to a leader who can make a decission and not change on it when it becomes unpopular. So another $25 is coming soon.

By the way does anyone know if there is an age limit to contributing. My brother would like to send money but is not 18.
Navyfam
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 12:41 am    Post subject: Donate in honor of Vets Reply with quote

Everytime I donate, I donate in honor of one of the vets in my family. Just donated. This is for my uncle, career navy, CPO, Korea, Vietnam, peace time. I sure do love this man.
ProudDaughterofVet
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just spent a great night with my parents..and the man, my dad who got me here to begin with. For thanksgiving to him and all the men and women who have protected me and the freedoms I so treasure..for all of them all the way back to the Revolution..I have donated another $25..
God bless,
Cool
PD
stiltner
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in for another $20 this time. I can't tolerate the lies I'm hearing today. Bush signs the document that releases all his records and the wolves jump on him, but they never discredited Kerry for not signing that same document and releasing his information. Its just so bogus. I finally got in on the book from John O'Neil from Amazon.com, can't wait to read it. Also bought Zell Millers book while I was there. If you want an easy $10 GC from Amazon.com to help purchase the book on someone elses dollar, PM me and give me your e-mail address and I'll provide you a link to a $10 GC for signing up for a free service. Then we can all buy more copies of the book Smile

Its time to kill the lies, and the best way is through your wallet people.

I too got an e-mail about re-donation, but I don't click links in e-mails anymore at all, unless its a registration form for forums that I know I subscribed to, other than that, it all gets ignored.

Go direct to the website you want to, not through links to it, and do it that way, you guarantee the accuraccy of your information that way.
SangRun Hunter
PO1

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just gave my first $25 to the cause. I hope we sink this Commie sucker by November 2nd!
canman
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keep up the good fight swifties.

You fought for us bravely and honorably in Vietnam, and here you are again, fighting for the ideals that make us the greatest nation in the world.

Truth, Honor, Service!
Lily
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Juan Williams actually criticized the 50,000+ who have donated to SBVT on Fox News Sunday. Talk about liberal hubris.The comments were so outrageous that Bill Kristol asked Juan if he was telling people who they could give money to?. Thanks to Juan Williams I will be sending a donation to SBVT tomorrow.
ArmyMedicsMom
LCDR

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I gave another $50.00. Keep up the Good work, keep the ads running!
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I notice many of our supporters are not using their "sigs". For those who may not be aware, a "sig" is short for signature, and it may be entered into a block on your "profile" page.

Once it is entered, you may elect to have it automatically applied to each of your posts, or you may choose to add it to individual posts as an option in your "edit" window during composition.

I like to place a link to the contribution page in mine...your mileage may vary Wink
integritycounts
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The group has now received $6,715,215
in total contributions. Of that total:

– $3,870,430 was donated in
contributions of $1,000 or less, and;

– $462,175 came from 252
contributions between $1,000.01 and
$25,000.
God and Country
PO3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Juan Williams and Dan Rather are twins.
Keep giving, Kerry will not win. Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 14 of 18

Jump to: