SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What kind of apology does Kerry NEED to give?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 5:06 am    Post subject: the answer Reply with quote

I wonder if the people of Mass. think about these things. Or has kerry been b'sen them for 20 years?
Of course I approve of this message!
LimaCharlie
PO2

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The deadline for any apology to Viet Nam Veterans was the day he left Viet Nam!

Now, he owes an apology to the American public for running for President.
mathman
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 2:39 pm    Post subject: what is needed Reply with quote

1. Resign from the U S Senate.
2. Renounce his U S citizenship.
3. Move to Ho Chi Minh City.
4. Enjoy the rest of his life as a Vietnamese Communist War Hero. That is what he really is, based on Winter Soldier.
Hanger
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 9:38 pm    Post subject: Apology Reply with quote

Great stuff!

This should be seen by everyone! CSPAN will replay it early 1:57 AM ET tomorrow.

Rally
Vietnam Veterans Rally
Vietnam Vets for the Truth
Washington, District of Columbia (United States)
ID: 183440 - 09/12/2004 - 2:00 - No Sale

Warner, Jim, Prisoner of War
Burkett, B. G., Author
Crowley, Carol, Daughter
O'Neill, John E., Spokesman, Swift Boat Veterans for Truth
Bailey, Larry, President, Vietnam Vets for the Truth
Scottydo
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 2:20 am    Post subject: There is nothing he can do that will help Reply with quote

Hate to say it, but Kerry's butt is grass and we vets are the lawn mower.

Kerry enjoyed the national and inter-national attention in the 70s. The political influence for 30 years with the protection of Ted Kennedy.

It is now time for the trueth and the shame of Kerry's actions be exposed.

The best part will be the loud message that Ted Kennedy, and friends, will get about how their extreme liberal junk will not be tolorated. Or any puppet, such as Kerry, that they try to pass off on the American people will be exposed for who and what they are.

This may seem off subject, but do not think for one minute that Kerry would have done what he did if it weren't for the protection and influence of Ted Kennedy and friends.

Proof is the lack of UCMJ action from his testimony.
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 2:42 am    Post subject: Re: There is nothing he can do that will help Reply with quote

Scottydo wrote:
Hate to say it, but Kerry's butt is grass and we vets are the lawn mower.

Now THERE's a "blast from the past!" LOL!

Thank you for the laugh and welcome aboard! Wink

Support for Kerry is down to 30% among veterans. We need to knock that in half.

Get the word out to all the vets and active duty that you know.

Remember "train your relief?" Well, we need to tell our younger brothers and sisters about who this shyster really is.

Vets and Active Duty alone could LOSE this election for Traitor John!
baldeagl
PO3

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jane Fonda apologized and I still haven't forgiven her (nor will I ever.) Why should I forgive Kerry? No apology is necessary because no apology could undo what he's done.
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 3:36 am    Post subject: special john Reply with quote

Scotty's got it right, Uncle teddy has been providing cover for a long time. The look on poor johns face will be priceless when he sees what teddy does in a clutch!

"its every man/woman for himself"
AFSpook
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 4:07 am    Post subject: appogize? Reply with quote

Why demand an appology? Kerry is obviously incapable of issuing a true, heartfelt appology to those who actually earned their Purple Hearts, and those of us who should have received one, but did not.
pegm
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is nothing he can do to erase the pain he has caused our Vietnam vets; nothing he can say. Some will never retrieve their lives because they were treated so badly upon their return, a direct result of kerry's testimony to Congress. Many vets have chosen to end their lives because they saw no relief from the stigma. True, they are responsible for their own actions, but kerry sure didn't help the situation. He is a traitor and a liar, and I applaud the Swift Vets and their actions!!
coldwarvet
Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got inducted 11/75.

Question - Do you belong to or have contacts with any anti American subversive groups? My answer was no. After graduating from boot camp I was given a secret clearance and assigned to nuclear security. What would have happened if I said I belonged to the VVAW until they started discussing assassinations of elected officials? Why is it that we have a different standard for our politicians then we do for members of our military? How did Senator Kerry get a top secret clearance?

I also remember receiving a security briefing regarding the VVAW and that the USAF received a threat from the VVAW that they intended to take over a missile site in an effort to embarrass the military. We took it very serious when we were showed pictures of the VVAW taking over the Statue of Liberty the year before.

CWV

"Peace is our Profession"
Strategic Air Command - Motto

USAF 75-79 Security Police
AFSpook
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 2:10 am    Post subject: watching VVAW Reply with quote

CWV, I went in 9 years before you did. VVAW became active, as I remember, in '67 with some high profile demonstrations involving guys who had been badly mistreated when they returned home. VVAW was watched closely by several agencies for possible infiltration by Soviet and Chinese agents wanting to exploit the most bitter members. I heard Army G-2 types were sent to participate in demonstrations and gather information on who was doing and plotting "unlawful" activities.

During the late '60's, there were many threat letters sent to various installations. I know of one that went to a missle unit where a friend of mine worked. They posted some extra guards for a few days, but that was it. The guards complained about the extra duty out in the cold. It was the dead of winter and colder than my ex's lawyer.

I wonder if any of the old records about VVAW have been declassified. I would really like to do an analysis fo Kerry's actual activities during that time. He ahd to have done something illegal, and maybe some jail time that is not public record, YET. Has anyone heard anything about this?

afs
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AFSpook, have you checked out the Winter Soldier site? They have hundreds and hundreds of pages of FBI documents and uploading more all the time.

They need help in tagging the various files as to their contents so that people can more easily find what they're looking for, so if you make a summary of what's contained in the files that you read and send it to the webmaster, the webmaster can add it to the description, with the file name.
AFSpook
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 4:40 pm    Post subject: wintersoldier site Reply with quote

Thanks, Navy X3. I'll check it out and post some more later.

I may take a few days to reply. Just got hit with a SNAFU by a vendor.

afs
Minimar
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 8:19 pm    Post subject: Re: What kind of apology does Kerry NEED to give? Reply with quote

[quote="gowilk"]There are two kinds of statements that Kerry could make to "end" this.

There is no 'I'm sorry'! Kerry must go on trial for his actions and confessions of 'war crime acts'... before America and the International Community. He created the 'mess' and now he must clean it up with his career and if necessary imprisonment!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: