SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anyone else see this?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nathanyl
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Old stuff that's been floating around the net since not long after 9/11.
Navymomx2
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was one of the most painfull things to watch, I had to quit and get out of that site.

This is why it is so painfull, on that fatefull day, I had just gotten my daughter up for school. She turned on TV I went back to bed. She rapidly knocked on my bedroom door telling me what had just happened with the first plane. I turned on TV in my room and couldn't believe what I had seen. Melissa was to go to MEPS that day to begin her Navy journey but of course MEPS locked down and she was rescheduled for the 14th.

I have belonged to an internet group for Navymom's since my son joined the Navy back in 2000. I watched intently as the morning unfolded when suddenly the reports came in about the Pentagon being hit.

Suddenly the clamour picked up and messages were coming in left and right in my inbox. One of our Sailor's worked at the Pentagon. Everyone started contacting his mom, through the day we were all on pins and needles, there was no word from Matt, hour's turned into day's and still no word from Matt.

On Friday we all lit candles in honor of those lost, I lit a candle for the towers, a candle for the plane that went down in PA, a candle for the Pentagon and a special candle for Matt. It was a little breezy out and I had to keep lighting 3 of the candles, Matt's candle never did blow out, it was like a sign.

I called his mom, Sheila the next night and we spoke for a couple of hours, I felt like I knew Matt personally even though I never met him, I told her about the candles and how Matt's never went out, we didn't say it but we knew Matt was an Angel and was looking out for all of us. It was his way of telling us he was there to comfort each and everyone of us.

The next day, Sunday, Sheila and Mike got the dreaded visit, it was confirmed that Matt had died in the Pentagon.

Matthew Flocco became a Guardian Angel to many young men and women heading to Navy bootcamp, including my daughter. When she felt she couldn't make in during PT she thought of Matt and he kicked her in the butt to get going. She carried his picture in her pocket through out bootcamp.

http://www.matthewflocco.com/

http://www.news.navy.mil/media/allhands/flash/AH200209/24_7/24_7.swf

Above are a couple of websites about Matt.

With the Anniversary coming up tomorrow I will be lighting a candle for Matt and all the other's lost 3 years ago, I hope everyone else will do the same.

Honor, Courage and Committment
something John F. Kerry doesn't have
Navy wife
Research Director

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Navymomx2,
What a beautiful message. After 9/11, my husband and I were volunteers at the Family Assistance Center for the Pentagon families and tomorrow we plan to go to Arlington Cemetery for Secretary Rumsfeld's wreath laying. Working with the incredible, compassionate, and professional folks (both military and civilian) who were there for the family members is a memory we will always cherish. Yes, we will light a candle for Matt and all the others who lost their lives three years ago tomorrow.
Hammer2
PO2

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Holocaust never happened either.

The Moon Landings? Another fraud filmed in Hollywood.

Iraq was just to make Cheney and Halliburton rich from oil.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot - BUSH IS HITLER

...gotta go, my Grey friends are waiting in the UFO.
Jim T.
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems pretty obvious to me that most of those pictures were doctored and/or staged!!!! As for "where is the plane" if the jet fuel in the Towers melted steel girders I think it is safe to say the aluminium and light weight alloys used in aeronautical construction would melt like butter.
Aristotle The Hun
PO1

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nomorelies wrote:
Yeah right. And I am sure that Ted Olsen's wife Barbara wasn't on that plane. God, I still miss her beautiful smile and twinkling eyes.

Probably the only person who doesn't Miss Barbara is Hillary.
rb325th
Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh man, warn me next time it is a Tin Foil hat link!! That is some old story that came out almost immediatly after 9/11 and almost immediately debunked.
So many holes in that piece of work that it sank faster than the Titanic. Sad some people out there actually buy into it. Where are the passengers, the plane, how many people would have to be involved in such a masssive coverup of the murder of so many people as well as those involved in actually doin the act. Nevermind the physical evidence (there is video and some wrecage)
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are other conspiracy sites out there which claim to prove photographically that the planes hitting the towers fired missiles into the buildings before impact.

As a Navy Air Controlman, I can tell you that we would stop planes taxiing for the active if we noticed so much as a pre-flight tag still hanging or an avionics or other compartment standing open - some as small as 3".

Now, you tell me how two passenger aircraft made it through pre-flight, catering and cleanup, baggage loading and nobody ever noticed that there were large MUNITIONS hanging from the fuselage???? Hello?

Some azzhat wrote to me and asked me how I explained the bomb-like profile of the explosions as the planes impacted.

I told him that if an airliner with 30,000 pounds of fuel and flying at least 300 mph meeting with a block of concrete, steel and shorting-out electrical cables didn't meet the definition of "bomb," then I simply couldn't make it any plainer for him.

"Well, what about the "missiles?""

I had to explain the law of motion and the notion of least resistance to him.

Idiots.

The wonderful thing about the internet is that you can meet people from all walks of life and all ideologies.

The terrible thing about the internet is that you can meet people from all walks of life and all ideologies. Wink
jataylor11
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BS -- A man from my church was in Crystal City and saw the plane fly into the building. Those of us in N. Virginia are use to watching planes approach to land at Ronald Reagan National Airport.

It was a 757.

The same mindset that did this also claim that 4,000 Jews stayed home from work at the WTC on 9-11. BS, BS, sick twisted minds.
Jim T.
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please see the web site listed below for real pictures and descriptions of what took place at the Pentagon on September 11, 2001. Sorry I don't have "cool" music and German stormtrooper speech to go along with the real truth.

http://wrench.ssl.umd.edu/pentagon.html

Just another example of how the Internet is a double edged sword. It is up to us to pick the right edge.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: