SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Theresa calls us "idiots." and Kerry kissing dogs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doc Jerry
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 10:00 pm    Post subject: Theresa calls us "idiots." and Kerry kissing dogs Reply with quote

This week, Theresa Fn Kerry said those who do not support her husband's health care plan (has even formulated one yet?) is an "idiot."

But there is some good news. It was reported by the American Kennel Society that most dog owners trust Bush over J. F. Kerry to take care of their dog.

As soon as J. F. Kerry heard about that report; he was seen kissing dogs.

Medics, we're there when you need us. Cool
25thInfGIJoe
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw that myself, and was really quite insulted. She is the epitomy of everything a First Lady should NOT be. She always looks like she crawled out from under a rock and her mouth could use a bar of soap. I look at Laura Bush and think what an elegant, well spoken, classy, intelligent lady she is. And while on the topic...she keeps mouthing about outsourcing when I bet her Heinz Corp has less than 20 % of it's workers in the USA. Well, I guess I am an idiot because I haven't heard a Plan as of yet, and I agree with nothing her cowardly, Veteran disgracing, medal throwing, flip-flopping, Unfit for Commanding, lying, self proclaiming hero says. Then again, tomorrow is another day for another story from one who served "two tours of duty". Funny, but in the Army, a Tour of Duty was 12 months unless you were wounded....the hard way. We didn't have the luxury of putting in for our own decorations, but when we came home to the spitting, screaming, protesters our medals meant nothing anyway. I was told to undress and put on civillian clothes and "blend in".It don't mean nuthin'. My personal resentment , and vindication will be to pull the lever for George Bush. A Vietnam Veteran was taught to never give up. God Bless Our Vets...Past, Present and Future. To all those who served with Honor, Respect and Dignity....Welcome Home, Brothers!
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 5:18 am    Post subject: A,B,C,D,or E Reply with quote

Well said GI,
kerry thinks that him and her represent what America needs and wants.
That being said: I would like to conduct a simple survey.
If tereza being the first lady, while hosting a dinner party with world leaders who did not agree with her flip-floppin husband, would she?

A. tell them to "SHOVE IT" ?

B. call them an "IDIOT" ?

C. or, simply assault them with a ketchup bottle ?

D. none of the above

E. all of the above

My name is blue9t3 and I approve of this post Cool
25thInfGIJoe
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 2:24 pm    Post subject: TFH calling those who don't agree "idiots" Reply with quote

In reply to Shark Bait's survey:

I have to choose D. None of the Above as the very thought of either of them hosting dinner parties in the White House is scarier then any tunnel this rat ever went down in. Frightening. But then, I am an idiot so my opinion doesn't count.
I guess if she gets mad enough, she can use his newly acquired firearm. Oh wait...he wants to ban them, right? Or was that yesterday?Maybe it just needs a safety device? I hope he didn't do a straw purchase because that would be illegal. And he doesn't do anything illegal cuz he's such a moral kind of guy who absolutely oozes character. God help me, But I would love to look in his eyes just once and defy him to call me a baby killing, murdering, village burning, rapist to my face. A man is only as good as his word. A Soldier is only as truthful as his DD214. Funny, I was a Proud Vietnam Vet long before it was "cool" to be one.

It Don't Mean Nuthin'

I am GIJOE and I am a Vietnam Veteran Against Kerry
25th Inf,4th of the 9th, Tropic Lightning, Manchu Rangers, Cu-Chi '66-'67
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 6:32 pm    Post subject: terezas tantrum Reply with quote

What was I thinking? I forgot about his new rifle , she could do alot of damage cause the idiots wouldnt be allowed to have one!

"MY DEAD-COLD FINGERS"
Rich
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boy she' a beaut aint she? She makes Hillary look like a princess..............well, not quite..................Rich
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: