SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

It's Time

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BC
PO3

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 2:45 pm    Post subject: It's Time Reply with quote

Ok, it’s time! I know there are still journalist who believe that it’s the truth and facts that matter, and I know there is a lot of hot wind blowing out there saying it’s not fair, it’s not fair, to look at john kerry’s military record, that’s just not fair. Well, I tell you let them blow hot air, let them cry and kick and scream. The DNC has now said it is fair to look at the records.

From a Washington Times article:

Quote:
But Democrats said Mr. Bush's honorable discharge doesn't answer the questions raised in the memos.
"The question on the table isn't, 'Did George W. Bush get an honorable discharge? ' The questions on the table are specific," DNC spokesman Jano Cabrera said.

Mr. McAuliffe laid those questions out in his press conference yesterday, challenging the president personally to say why he skipped a flight physical and was grounded, to defend himself against charges he received preferential treatment in getting into the Air National Guard, and to explain why he purportedly missed two months-long periods of training.

(McAuliffe is the Democratic National Committee Chairman)

Yes I know, they will say but…. but….. but…. it’s only fair to question President Bush. It’s time for true journalist to stand up and shout, and SHOUT loud. It’s time for true journalist to give America back what she as been so proud of in the past. It’s time for true freedom of the press. It’s time for the press to be free of political slants, political lies, opinions written as fact, facts without bias.

It’s time for the American people to stand with one voice that this so called American press of today is unacceptable.

True journalist where are you?
producehawk
PO1

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The bigger story that history will look at regarding the Swift boat vets is not in their undoing of kerry, but in their dismanteling of the old media. This is historical folks.
SangRun Hunter
PO1

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe in my heart that this is the time and everything changes this weekend.

The MSM ran straight into a rock called the internet on this story about Bush and TANG.

We know and they know, but wil anyone ever admit it ? Will they get caught or will they circle the wagons and make excuses?

All I know is they have lost every shred of respect now.
leeinwv
PO3

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The man has been our President for three and a half years. I think he has proven he can lead and will not let anyone hurt the USA without paying a price. He is a great Commander in Chief and I will definely vote for him. I don't care what he did or didn't do back then. Kerry is the one wanting his job and his record of thrity years ago and the twenty years in the senate is what we need to look at. President Bush has proven himself and I know he would never throw any medals the USA gave him away . Plus, he honors our military and does all he can to encourage them. Alot more than John Kerry and the democratic party does. They are always telling them they are losing and how terrible everything is going
Becky
Seaman

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

producehawk wrote:
The bigger story that history will look at regarding the Swift boat vets is not in their undoing of kerry, but in their dismanteling of the old media. This is historical folks.

Yes, it is. I'm glad I'm not the only one realizing that the
media doesn't want to cover Kerry's deceits because it
can't be done without exposing the media's involvement
then and now. House of cards with many rooms. Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: