SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Letter From The Swiftboat Vets

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marine's Wife
PO3

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 5:18 am    Post subject: Letter From The Swiftboat Vets Reply with quote

Letter from the Swiftboat Vets.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is in no way bragging of MY good works,because I really like to keep my business private. HOWEVER, the Kerry bunch have whined, and bitched that the President is behind the Swiftboat ads. Which is a BALD FACED LIE ! The donations came from people like me. We believe they,and the POW/MIA were terribly wronged and HARMED by Hanoi John! We won't forgive, and we damned sure won't forget!!

I would like to extend my sincere and personal gratitude for your generous contribution to Swift Boat Veterans for Truth. I am sure you have seen the impact your contribution has had on the public discussion surrounding Senator Kerry's fitness for duties as Commander-in-Chief.
You have helped us to raise awareness of these important issues - and the American people are beginning to respond.

We would not be where we are today, with what we have accomplished, without your help. Our mission is far from over, however.

John Kerry's campaign - aided by a sympathetic media - has responded to our work by evading our criticisms and turning up the volume on their attacks. They have attempted to discredit our efforts by falsely tying us to the Bush campaign.

Their attacks will only get louder and more strident because they know that, on the merits, we cannot lose.

Our work has struck a chord with the American people, including many Vets, who have come to the Swift Boats web site and pledged their support. You have already done so much to help us, but I'm here now to ask you to help once more. We are at a critical point in this effort and we must keep our ads - including some new ones which I think you'll really appreciate — on the airwaves in key battleground states. We are up against the big guns, and we now need to make sure they can't drown us out.
SangRun Hunter
PO1

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AMEN!!!

I'm a mid 30's working class guy who pays too much attention to the media and their lies. I've always seeked truth and the different story.

This is the first time that I felt like I could help my country through the SBVT.

Please give a doantion to these guys and battle on, it's important!
producehawk
PO1

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Again, I think in taking down kerry an unintended thing happened that will prove to be more important. The swiftboat vets will always be remembered as the begining of the end of the MSM.
Marine's Wife
PO3

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 6:25 pm    Post subject: subject Reply with quote

They continue to need our help,and so do the fighting men and women today. If Hanoi John is elected, our troops have sacrificed for nothing! The Kerry camp is already saying we've "lost the war in Iraq"! How do you think they feel when they hear this S$IT ? Only yesterday he was b****ing about the money "wasted" there!
SangRun Hunter
PO1

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remember when the liberals and pundits accused Bush and Rumsfeld of doing the war on the cheap when it started?

Why is it they complain when money is approved for the war? Shouldn't they wish to send as much support an $$$ to the soldiers? Hmm?

I find it ironic indeed!
Marine's Wife
PO3

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:21 am    Post subject: subject Reply with quote

I've been sick all day,and don't feel like sitting up long enough to look. If no one has posted the link for the vets new video,I just posted it at my website. It's in "Stories From the Armed Forces"under ATTENTION EVERYONE.
You can click my profile for the website.

The vets tear Kerry's A$$ off! Very Happy
rparrott21
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come on Kerry turn the boat around and face the fire sign form 180.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: