SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

In Chatrooms any Of You Get Kicked off with certain phrases?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
helpmycountry
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 9:11 pm    Post subject: In Chatrooms any Of You Get Kicked off with certain phrases? Reply with quote

IN MSN I could not email for a few days after sending some email asking my church to send money to swift boat guys and back President BUsh. Emailing came back with no explanation. I have also noticed that in some chat rooms when BUsh or Swift Boats in the titles by any paper owned by the New York Times your message will get removed. Biased Communism again.A top Democratic advisor just came out on Fox saying he feels the records on CBS did come from his own camp. He said that the country comes first after 9 -11 so he is coming forward. A woman says she was in the room when the papers were faxed to Dan from a campaign headquater.She says she is going to come forward.She says Kerry knows who it came from.So first Kerry comes back Vietnam stepping on his fellow men to get an office. The he divorces Julia and get Deadbeat dad filed on after being deadbeat swift boat veteran.he kicks out his friends when his campaign starts going bad. What now if he wants to be head of the uNited Nations. He sells out America for POWER!
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haven't had that problem..... it's good to own your own domains. Wink

Moving to geedunk, shortly.
Nathanyl
PO3

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All of that was on Fox? My wife is not a political hound like me so for the sake of our marriage I had to turn over the tv for a while.
James Byrd
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, do you have a link to this story?
Quote:
A woman says she was in the room when the papers were faxed to Dan from a campaign headquater.She says she is going to come forward.She says Kerry knows who it came from.
vet_supporter
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will be curious to see if this fax came from Gainesville, FL also, LOL.
TEWSPilot
Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post these links on one of the pro-Democrat or pro-Kerry or anti-Bush or anti-SwiftBoaters chatrooms or comments boards and see how quickly they get deleted and you get bounced.

BTW, have you read...but, no, you probably don't subscribe to the Sun Valley Online paper.

...maybe this will help you decide whether John Kerry is arrogant and aloof.

Kerry Leaves Local Dems Hanging in Sun Valley
http://www.sunvalleyonline.com/news/article.asp?ID_Article=22

From the Editor: Kerry Volunteers Deserved Better
http://www.sunvalleyonline.com/news/opinion.asp?ID_Opinion=28
rb325th
Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HelpMyCountry, if you have any links to the information on that Kerry worker please post it (a link that is). I had heard rumors about a connection here (I can not find the post for the life of me).
Would be a great help if you have a link. Thanks.
Nomorelies
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rb325th wrote:
HelpMyCountry, if you have any links to the information on that Kerry worker please post it (a link that is). I had heard rumors about a connection here (I can not find the post for the life of me).
Would be a great help if you have a link. Thanks.

rb325th'

I saw a hint of the same thing at Powerline (I believe) and posted it under the major thread (over 750 posts). I think it should appear as a large quote on or around pages 45-50. Let me know if you cannot find it. No name was given. The democrat referenced was Pat Caddell and I do not recall him saying quite what was cited at the previous post. However, I have a strong feeling that Pat Caddell is onto something because he has been almost threatening the democratic campaign by saying that if the documents came from the DNC that the election was over. I think that Pat Caddell knows more than he is saying right now. I think it may come out and that worker at CBS may be willing to sing. Evidently that particular office worker is not terribly friendly to Dan Rather (who would be?).
Nomorelies
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This may be what you saw:
The finger is pointing directly to the Democratic National Committee

Quote:
The Prowler Reports

Was the Kerry campaign the source of the Killian forgeries? The Prowler says there is evidence that it was. (The Spectator site is currently down because of a Drudge link--the same thing happened to us yesterday--so the link is to a cached version):

More than six weeks ago, an opposition research staffer for the Democratic National Committee received documents purportedly written by President George W. Bush's Texas Air National Guard squadron commander, the late Col. Jerry Killian.

The oppo researcher claimed the source was "a retired military officer." According to a DNC staffer, the documents were seen by both senior staff members at the DNC, as well as the Kerry campaign.

"More than a couple people heard about the papers," says the DNC staffer. "I've heard that they ended up with the Kerry campaign, for them to decide to how to proceed, and presumably they were handed over to 60 Minutes, which used them the other night. But I know this much. When there was discussion here, there were doubts raised about their authenticity."

The concerns arose from the sourcing. "It wasn't clear that our source for the documents would have had access to them. Our person couldn't confirm from what file, from what original source they came from."

A CBS producer, who initially tipped off The Prowler about the 60 Minutes story, says that despite seeking professional assurances that the documents were legitimate, there was uncertainty even among the group of producers and researchers working on the story.

"The problem was we had one set of documents from Bush's file that had Killian calling Bush 'an exceptionally fine young officer and pilot.' And someone who Killian said 'performed in an outstanding manner.' Then you have these new documents and the tone and content are so different."

The CBS producer said that some alarms bells went off last week when the signatures and initials of Killian on the documents in hand did not match up with other documents available on the public record, but producers chose to move ahead with the story. "This was too hot not to push. If there were doubts, those people didn't show it," says the producer, who works on a rival CBS News program.

Now, the producer says, there is growing concern inside the building on 57th Street that they may have been suckered by the Kerry campaign.

Posted by Hindrocket at 07:59 AM | Permalink | TrackBack (12)
msindependent
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, this is embarrassing. Yes, I got kicked out of an official television show MSN group where we discussed a certain reality program (no laughing). I had been in that group for two seasons. I enjoyed the group and never had any problems before. The day the Iraq war started I simply answered a post with a supporting war/military stance. I was unjoined right there on the spot without violating any of the rules. That's freedom all right. (Somehow, I know that I am going to regret this post later).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: