SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

LEFT WING TACTICS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
army72
Seaman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 12:17 am    Post subject: LEFT WING TACTICS Reply with quote

I did a search for SBVT and about 10 pages of anti-sbvt sites popped up. I believe this a concerted tactic to prevent people with concerns from getting to the website for information. I looked into a few and their message is simple. Slander the SBVT, offer nothing uselful, then quote extreme left wing opinion sources as evidence. I think you guys should be careful. I expect some extreme left winger will try to make a website that looks like yours complete with a donations section to siphon off funds needed. I could be a bit paranoid about this but after reading the extreme hatred of many of those websites, I would not put that past some of those guys.

After seeing the collusion between Kamp Kerry and orgs like moveon, I would not doubt this is a dnc tactic though proving something like that would be impossible.

To whomever controls this website, if you think I'm just blowing wind and this does not add to the cause, feel free to dump this thread. After reading several of those sites, I'm very concerned.
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.....or a primary indication that we're a MAJOR concern Wink

Moving to Geedunk

Thanks
msindependent
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

These guys fought the Viet Cong, they can deal with anything.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: