SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Sink Kerry Swiftly" Bump Sticks Are Now Available
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ThaLeena
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 4:39 am    Post subject: Yipee!!! Reply with quote

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!

Monday I'm sending another check because I have a former vet friend whose gonna represent in good ole Minnesooooooooota. Maybe we can finally swing my home state to the "right" side Twisted Evil

So there will only be 19 left.

Who will step up next and stake their claim???????
markasass
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump to the front of the line. Order yours today.

"Do all the good you can. By all the means you can. In all the ways you can. In all the places you can. To all the people you can. As long as you ever can." - Wesley
LeastofThese
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sadly, this is just not something I could buy and distribute on my own, BUT....

if there's anyone out there that feels confident they could distribute the bumper stickers, but needs a little help coming up with the $100, I'd be willing to chip in on YOUR order. If several of us chipped in $20 to $30, that would allow one person to buy and sell 100 bumper stickers.

I'm a wife and mom of 4 in the Atlanta area that works part time as a paralegal. My husband (former Navy AT) works at K-mart, so our funds are limited. BUT... for a cause as important as this one, I'm willing to do what I can. If there are others in the same boat (no pun intended!), lets' find a way to join together and make a difference.

We could either ask Tom if he's willing to accept several checks toward one order, or, if that's too much paperwork for him, I'd be willing to send a check or Paypal funds on the honor system to the person willing to place the order and distribute the stickers.

Interested?!

Rachel in Atlanta
neverforget
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LeastofThese wrote:
Sadly, this is just not something I could buy and distribute on my own, BUT....

if there's anyone out there that feels confident they could distribute the bumper stickers, but needs a little help coming up with the $100, I'd be willing to chip in on YOUR order. If several of us chipped in $20 to $30, that would allow one person to buy and sell 100 bumper stickers.

I'm a wife and mom of 4 in the Atlanta area that works part time as a paralegal. My husband (former Navy AT) works at K-mart, so our funds are limited. BUT... for a cause as important as this one, I'm willing to do what I can. If there are others in the same boat (no pun intended!), lets' find a way to join together and make a difference.

We could either ask Tom if he's willing to accept several checks toward one order, or, if that's too much paperwork for him, I'd be willing to send a check or Paypal funds on the honor system to the person willing to place the order and distribute the stickers.

Interested?!

Rachel in Atlanta

I would also be willing to chip in for others to order.
ThaLeena
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 8:13 pm    Post subject: well..I'll step up to the plate I think Reply with quote

Regarding the distributer thing. What if I bought some and then people could buy smaller lots from me, like in the smaller groups people seem to be talking about, like the 10 numbers or so. ASPB was mentioning something about that earlier.

I'm thinking I would be willing to be another middle woman. Not sure how it would work, but screw the paypal thing---I don't even know what paypal is. You could send me your address via the Personal Message on this forumn and I would mail them to you and include a self addressed envelope, and when you get them you could just send me a check back for how many you wanted, which I believe is $1.00 a piece.

It would be on the honor system to mail a check, but I figure someone would have to be REALLY LAME to rip off an active duty soldier serving her country proudly with 5 mouths to feed, so I'll take my chances on you all. This would be considered my leap of faith. And even then if I wouldn't get reimbursed, AT LEAST THE MESSAGE WOULD STILL GET OUT WOULDN"T IT????

WHAT YA THINK??????????? This seems like it could really work for those of you who only want a few
neverforget
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

>>It would be on the honor system to mail a check, but I figure someone would have to be REALLY LAME to rip off an active duty soldier serving her country proudly with 5 mouths to feed, so I'll take my chances on you all. This would be considered my leap of faith.<<

Especially if you are INSCOM.

I already have a hundred coming on Monday or Tuesday, but I am willing to help by anteing money into the pot to buy the extras for others who can distribute them or send whatever I have left over to you to give to others.
ThaLeena
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 10:50 pm    Post subject: Oops.... Reply with quote

I forgot to preface my link that I'll want to wait and see if ASPB is cool with this first. This is his baby, after all. If it's something that would maybe work, I could start taking orders Tuesday or Wednesday. (For the few I have already talked to, this does not apply to you). So everybody can be on pins and needles bumping this up daily.

Oh by the way in my real life I'm a cop. So that would be considered a DOUBLE screw (to a soldier AND a cop) Laughing
ASPB
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anything you all want to work out for distribution is fine with me. The important thing is get active and to raise some money for Swiftvets.
skidlid
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 4:05 pm    Post subject: "Sink Kerry Swiftly" Bump sticks are now available Reply with quote

ASPB, I am in an area that is fairly conservative(southern Ohio)almost everyone I talk to, is against Kerry. What I am purposing or pledging is to pay for 200 bump stickers sent out to people you feel will spread the word(stickers). I would like 10 or 20 sent to me. The rest of them are yours to ship as needed. I will private email you for personal info & address.
I was headed for the DC rally & to help with research of records at Navy archives today. My auto dicided it didn't want to go to DC & laid down just outside of Columbus,Ohio. Seeing as how I didn't spend the money for the trip & motel, I will spend it to help the Swifty cause.

Skidlid
ChuLai,DaNang,QuanNgai,DucPho,Hue
poseidon
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 6:13 pm    Post subject: These are GREAT ! Reply with quote

ASPB

Just recieved the stickers ala FedEx

Fantastic job !

Though created to be Bumper Stickers living here deep in the heart of KerryLand,
we have got some great places in mind as to where to try to keep a permanent
presence with these.

The Cape Cod and Islands PsyOps Squad

----------
Howie Carr's "Kerry's Corner"
ArmybratNavywife
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 9:01 pm    Post subject: I'll clean off a spot just for this! Reply with quote

I haven't washed my car all summer but I'll definately clean it for this. Looks like this needed a bump.
neverforget
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I received mine today. They are beautiful, absolutely beautiful. So perfectly done. Thank you so much for doing this.

They are incredible. They go great with my red Toyota Tacoma.

You done good.
neverforget
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Common SwiftVet supporters, step up and order some, pool together, whatever you have to do. These will become collector's items, they are history in the making. Your children and grandchildren will be forever grateful for a gift of thse bumber stickers. And that ain't no lie.

One of your fellow SwiftVet supporters sweat blood, tears, and designing and organizational skills to get these made. Plus, he may be sent to debtor's prison if left holding too big a bag at the end. Well, I hope that is a lie.

Take some with you in your cars, because people will be stopping you and asking where to get one. Think of being able to pull one out to sell or give to them with a promise to contribute to SwiftVets. And that ain't no lie. Already happened to my brother.

Thank you for your consideration of this fine product, no, memorabilia.

Last edited by neverforget on Tue Sep 14, 2004 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
ThaLeena
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 11:21 pm    Post subject: This is no lie Reply with quote

I got mine today too. They are absolutely amazing. I already put 3 on my vehicles and paraded around the base, I WAS SO PROUD!!

So here is my individual proposal, strictly for convenience, seeing as ASPB approves. If people want small orders, email me with your address via Personal Message and how many you want. I will sell them for $1.00 a piece, which is what I paid. I will, in turn, mail you stickers with a pre-addressed stamped envelope, and when you get them you can simply write a check and mail it back to me (this is a leap of faith). You, in turn, can make them do their magic for the SwiftVets.

It couldn't be any easier!!!!

I have some now for immediate mailing. So for those of you who could not make the committment to 100 (which you can and should buy from ASPB) , how about 5....or 10... (which you can buy from me just to further the cause).

I will be waiting eagerly for the flood of emails. Trust me, YOU HAVE TO GET YOUR HANDS ON THEESE. Razz Razz Razz
neverforget
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They are going well in Prescott, AZ. Also, some people from www.lucianne.com said they are going to send in orders. Notice the link today on www.lucianne.com. I asked them to list a picture of the bumper sticker and they didn't, but basically did it by listing a thread that has a post with ASPB's ordering e-mail address on it. Hope more order. We can't leave a fellow supporter hanging out on too much of the cost.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 6 of 11

Jump to: