SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I am John Kerry. I want to be your President

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aristotle The Hun
PO1

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 2:55 am    Post subject: I am John Kerry. I want to be your President Reply with quote

I was against the first Iraq war, I am against the second Iraq war, but voted for it. Now I'm against it but I was for it. I support the UN.

I'm against terrorism and against the Iraq war. But I voted for the Iraq war. So, I voted against the first war and supported the second war, wait...

I'm against gay marriage but for gay unions. I support gays but think the San Francisco mayor is wrong. I support gay marriages. No, wait, gay unions. I'm Catholic. Wait, I'm Jewish. My dad was Jewish. But I was raised Catholic. I am Irish on St. Patrick's Day. What am I?

I don't want to confuse people. I am for abortions, but wait, I'm Catholic, and Catholics are pro-life. But I might consider putting pro-life judges in office, but I'm not sure. I do know I voted for a pro-life judge, but I stated that it was a mistake.

I went to Vietnam. But I was against Vietnam. I testified against fellow US troops in Vietnam, threw my medals away and led others to do the same. But I am a war hero. Against the war. I stated I threw my medals away then I threw my ribbons away. I then revealed that I threw my ribbons away but not my medals, then lately I stated that I threw someone else's medals away and never threw anything of mine away.

I wrote a book that pictured the US flag upside-down on its cover. But now I fly and campaign in a plane with a large flag right-side up on it.

Yasser Arafat is a hero and a statesman. The Israelis shouldn't kill Palestinian terrorists, but they should stop terrorism. Yasser Arafat is a terrorist supporter. I support Mideast peace.

I am for the common man, unlike Bush. I am against the rich. But my family
is worth 700 million dollars, has a jet and many SUVs. I am the common man.

I am against sending jobs overseas. My wife is a Heinz heir. Heinz has most
factories offshore. I am against rewarding companies for exporting jobs as long as it is not Heinz.

I own $1 million in Wal-Mart stock. I believe Wal-Mart is evil by driving small business owners out of town. I am a capitalist and I own part of Wal-Mart but I am a good guy for small corporate America.

I own SUVs when I talk to my followers in Detroit, MI. When I talk to tree hugging followers Teresa owns SUVs, I don't. I have a campaign jet that gets 1/3 mpg, which is great fuel efficiency.

I am against making military service an issue in presidential elections.
I defended draft dodger Clinton and stated that all serve in their own capacity whether they draft dodge or not. Did I mention, I served in Vietnam and am a hero? Are you questioning my patriotism? I served in Vietnam. My opponent didn't. I have three purple hearts! I am a hero.

I am qualified to run this country since I served. I spent Christmas of 1968 in Cambodia, being shot at by the South Vietnamese and the Khmer Rouge, while president Nixon was lying to the country and saying that there were no troops in Cambodia. What's that? You say Nixon wasn't president in 1968, well it must have been some other president then.

Are you sure the Khmer Rouge were not active until 1970, well I guess I must not have been there then. That's right I was actually in my base camp in Vietnam at least 55 miles from the Cambodian border and I spent the evening writing in my journal about being in Cambodia. I got confused after I said it so many times between 1968 and 1986.

I am a real hero though, just spend three minutes with the people who served with me and they will tell you. No, not those 200 plus veterans who served with me and say I lied, and not all those veterans that signed affidavits that say I am a phony, I mean just these 8 people that travel around with me (my band of brothers).

I am John Kerry. I want to be your President

Last edited by Aristotle The Hun on Mon Sep 13, 2004 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
RMalloy
PO3

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, I can't remember such a despicable man and the low down dirty tricks of those who seek to put him into power. His actions against the very men he claims are "his brothers" from Vietnam both now and since
his departure from Vietnam have been beyond the pale. No shame, no
charactor, no heart, just a black, black empty soul.
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John Kerry?

I am a Navy woman, married to a career Navy man and mother to a young sailor.

In honor of my older brothers and sisters, I symbolically turn my back to you.
ontheright
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL! Great post. You should type that up on paper and slip it in with his speech he'll be giving at the National Guard. I wonder how far he'd get into it before he realized what he was saying. Laughing
fr11
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ontheright wrote:
LOL! Great post. You should type that up on paper and slip it in with his speech he'll be giving at the National Guard. I wonder how far he'd get into it before he realized what he was saying. Laughing

Best joke I've heard all day! Now I've got to clean up all the coffee I spit out everywhere! Laughing
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aris .... something....

NOW THAT'S AN AD!

I was laughing so hard I couldn't even read the screen any more... had to stop and bring in the dog while my eyes cleared up!

one of these nights, I'm gonna die from the laughter.... if I die, tell them to check the SBVT site.... blame them.... I died of laughter....(free press for SBVTS - my donation)

N N N - way to go! turn that back, whether he sees it or not!

and fr11 - CLEAN IT UP!
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aristotle,

please send that to the press.... Fox and Friends will be on soon...they may not read it on air.... but may be rollilng in laughter.... and we'll know why!
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
redneckvet
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent post, but I would add that he is "Irish" on St. Paddy's day!
sayoung
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 6:01 pm    Post subject: GREAT MEMO Reply with quote

FLUSH THE JOHNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BenJaxBchFL
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AMERICANS WITH NO ABILITIES ACT PASSES CONGRESS
May 23, 2005
WASHINGTON, DC (AP) - Congress approved sweeping legislation, which provides new benefits for many Americans. The Americans with No Abilities Act (AWNAA), signed into law by President John Kerry shortly after its passage, is being hailed as a major victory by advocates of the millions of Americans who lack any real skills or ambition.
"Roughly 50 percent of Americans do not possess the competence and drive necessary to carve out a meaningful role for themselves in society," said Kerry, a longtime AWNA supporter. "This is why many of them voted for me. We can no longer stand by and allow People of Inability to be ridiculed and passed over.
With this legislation, employers will no longer be able to grant special favors to a small group of workers, simply because they do a better job, or have some idea of what they are doing", said Kerry.
President Kerry pointed to the success of the US Postal Service, which has a long-standing policy of providing opportunity without regard to performance. Approximately 80 percent of postal employees lack job skills, making this agency the single largest US employer of Persons of Inability.
Private sector industries with good records of nondiscrimination against the Inept include retail sales (72%), the airline industry (68%),and home improvement "warehouse" stores (65%)
President Kerry has also set an example, personally selecting hundreds of non-able people for top government positions, including many cabinet-level jobs.
Under the Americans with No Abilities Act, more than 25 million "middle man" positions will be created, with important-sounding titles but little real responsibility, thus providing an illusory sense of purpose and performance.
Mandatory non-performance-based raises and promotions will be given, to guarantee upward mobility for even the most unremarkable employees. The legislation provides substantial tax breaks to corporations which maintain a significant level of Persons of Inability in top positions, and gives a tax credit to small and medium businesses that agree to hire one clueless worker for every two talented hires.
Finally, the AWNAA contains tough new measures to make it more difficult to discriminate against the non-able, banning discriminatory interview questions such as "Do you have any goals for the future?" or "Do you have any skills or experience which relate to this job?" and "Are you awake?"
"As a non-able person, I can't be expected to keep up with people who have something going for them," said Mary Lou Gertz, who lost her position as a lug-nut twister at the GM plant in Flint, MI due to her lack of notable job skills. "This new law should really help people like me."
With the passage of this bill, Gertz and millions of other untalented citizens can finally see a light at the end of the tunnel. Said Kerry, "It is our duty as lawmakers to provide each and every American citizen, regardless of his or her adequacy, with some sort of space to take up in this great society which I lead.
The war against terrorism is not that Americans might die rather that we would alter our way of living. If we get to a point where we choose not to go out because of fear, our economy will sink and in the end so will our nation. Vote Bush.
Steve Z
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 6:18 pm    Post subject: Eureka to Aristotle! Reply with quote

Dear Aristotle the Hun:

Why don't you send that to the Bush campaign--they could make mincemeat of John Flip-flop Kerry! That's excellent!!!
ontheright
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BenJaxBchFL ~

Quote:
...The Americans with No Abilities Act (AWNAA)...

Would that be pronounced AWWWWWWWWW - nah?

I especially like this part:

Quote:
...Are you awake?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: