SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bush's TANG absence and the MSM

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
brotherofvietvet
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 8:50 pm    Post subject: Bush's TANG absence and the MSM Reply with quote

Bush absent for TANG meeting = Campaign issue for MSM

Kerry's meeting with Viet Cong/NVA negotiators = Not a campaign issue

The MSM bias and lack of journalistic ethics is as big a campaign issue as any this year.

Are SBVFT saving the best for last?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 2:05 am    Post subject: MSN Bias Reply with quote

I am glad I am not the only one to notice the MSN bias. I actually emailed them questioning their journalistic ethics. Of course, I received no reply. It is sad that the liberal media hates Bush so much that they would want to replace him with anyone. Kerry is most definately unfit for command. Mad
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What the leftstream media is doing goes far beyond bias. It appears to me they are activily electioneering and manipulating public opinon to suit their agenda.
brotherofvietvet
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 4:33 pm    Post subject: The Media's liberal bias Reply with quote

I heard a commentary this AM by Al Rantel on KABC in Los Angeles. He commented that Rather was probably frothing at the mouth to get the documents on the air to turn the election. When he consulted document analysts regarding the authenticity of them and was informed that they are questionable and not to put them on the air, Rather became not a duped journalist but became COMPLICIOUS in the fraud.

At that point and the stonewalling by Rather and CBS it became much more than a bias but quite possibly a criminal conspiracy to swing the election of an American President and cover it be basing the fraud on "freedom of the press".

This is becoming as big an issue as the entire election and thank God we have public forums in the internet to expose this fraud by Rather and CBS.
Hammer2
PO2

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 4:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Bush's TANG absence and the MSM Reply with quote

brotherofvietvet wrote:
Bush absent for TANG meeting = Campaign issue for MSM
Kerry's meeting with Viet Cong/NVA negotiators = Not a campaign issue

And never will be!

Why? Because John Kerry was a brave American who stood up to oppose an illegal and immoral war. He was a decorated veteran who felt compelled by his consience to take an unpopular stand. Through his tireless efforts, this shameful episode of America's history was ended.

Now before you shoot me, understand that I was only stating the hagiography of the left about Kerry. Understand this, and you will understand why this is not looked into by the MSM. Why would they?

Now BUSH - he's EEEVIILL!!!!!, we've got to stop him at all costs! Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: