SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Oh Alan.......Alan.......Alan!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CandiM
LCDR

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 1:56 am    Post subject: Oh Alan.......Alan.......Alan!! Reply with quote

Does anyone else remember how the Dems squealed like stuck pigs when Rush said in a speech awhile back that they had made the mistake of positioning themselves such that what's good for America is bad for them?--They, predictably, went nuts!--

Thank Heaven for TiVo so I could run this back because I couldn't believe what I heard Alan Colmes say at the very end of the segment with Dick Morris--Get this:

Quote:
Colmes: I think [Kerry] should point out that jobs were lost in Ohio, Michigan and some of the swing states and there are fewer jobs there--Do you think he should actually make that case?--

Morris: You'd better say that fast, before the jobs come back--

Colmes: Well, they haven't yet--I'd better hold my breath!

Well isn't that special??!!!--A Democrat coming right out and saying that he's hoping that more jobs aren't created in places where they're really needed because that will then look bad for the President--

Defenders of the Common Man my Fat Aunt Fannie!--C
SangRun Hunter
PO1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Colmes was my token liberal that I could stand until recently.

I used to tolerate Juan Williams until last Thursday too.

These men are arguing points that are dead. They look desperate as they push their views that are so easy to debunk. It makes me think they are just doing it because they have a contract to do it.

They don't convince me as believers and they are only hurting their beloved party by spewing party line over and over.
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What do we expect? They've hitched their wagons to a dead horse.

Colmes is representative of a Kerry supporter that seems to realize, though can't admit it, that they chose the wrong candidate. Now, they are stuck and will resort to anything to try to regain power.

I got a kick out of them playing the race card, again. Claiming Blacks were denied voting privileges in Florida and the same seems to be getting set up this time, yet no one mentions Military Absentee ballots they wanted thrown out over a technicality. Do they forget many of those Military people serving overseas and voting by absentee ballot are also Black?
vet_supporter
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LewWaters wrote:
.... yet no one mentions Military Absentee ballots they wanted thrown out over a technicality.

As far as I know, the Military Absentee ballots were never counted in Florida by any DemocRATic county. Had they been, there would have been no question about who really won the state.

Of course, had the MSM not lied before the polls closed in the conservative CST part of the state, it wouldn't have been close either. That along with rampant voter fraud in Broward, Palm Beach and Dade county is what caused the problem.
PC
PO3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 3:28 am    Post subject: The Eyes Have It Reply with quote

Yet another gene pool horror image:

The child of Susan Estrich and Alan Colmes!
CandiM
LCDR

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 3:32 am    Post subject: Re: The Eyes Have It Reply with quote

PC wrote:

Now STOP that, PC--You're scaring me!!--C
producehawk
PO1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think juan is sincere in his ignorance. However, I have to believe, with hannity there to educate him, that colmbs is just playing the lib role for the show.
GoophyDog
PO1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 8:13 am    Post subject: Re: The Eyes Have It Reply with quote

LMAO!

PC wrote:

Of course it would never happen. Not enough water in that pool to float a rubber ducky.
Dimsdale
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 4:12 pm    Post subject: Re: The Eyes Have It Reply with quote

GoophyDog wrote:
LMAO!

PC wrote:

Of course it would never happen. Not enough water in that pool to float a rubber ducky.

Might be a good one for Conan O'Brien's "If they mated" segment......
m_drummond
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"squealed like a stuck pig" ?
More like "squealed and shrieked like a girlie-man"
________
RB ENGINE

Last edited by m_drummond on Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Navymomx2
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LewWaters wrote:
What do we expect? They've hitched their wagons to a dead horse.

Colmes is representative of a Kerry supporter that seems to realize, though can't admit it, that they chose the wrong candidate. Now, they are stuck and will resort to anything to try to regain power.

I got a kick out of them playing the race card, again. Claiming Blacks were denied voting privileges in Florida and the same seems to be getting set up this time, yet no one mentions Military Absentee ballots they wanted thrown out over a technicality. Do they forget many of those Military people serving overseas and voting by absentee ballot are also Black?

Funny that this is brought up, I fired off an email last night to Alan and Sean, more so to Alan telling him I hope he will stand up and protect the Military vote this time around compared to the 2000 election.

I can tell you all that from listening to both my son and daughter, the unit my son is with definately doesn't want Kerry and won't vote for him and the ship my daughter is on, an LHD, they have been passing around a lot of stuff about Kerry and there so far is NO support for Kerry. She is an IC so is all over the ship and hasn't found anyone yet supporting him, YIPPEE!!

Honor, Courage and Committment
something John F. Kerry doesn't have
BB Stacker
Seaman

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Be gentle with Alan now. FOX is the fair and balanced network and Colmes is there to take the liberal side. It's his job to be on the left even if he happens to have strong misgivings.

If he would get himself Hannitized he would be replaced. Then what would he do for a living?

I think he really does have doubts. If you notice, lately he has been taking up the Democrat talking points instead of speaking from his own point of view.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: