SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fonda

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Kerry - VVAW Leadership & "Wintersoldier"
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CTW
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 9:53 am    Post subject: Fonda Reply with quote

She's Back??!! Now we will see Fonda meeting with Al Quaeda and OBL to arrange America'a pull out for peace sake?? This election seems like a horror movie. Who would ever have imagined these pro-internationalists would be in the main stream of political affairs? Our generation suffered enough from their words and actions. I support the Vets as an ex-wife of a Viet Nam Marine vet, daughter of a Korean Army vet, granddaugther of a WW1 Army vet. Thank you Swiftees and all vets for my freedom.
Never Ever Kerry
lolajl
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How so?
WebTalk
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hanoi Jane is supposed to be on O'reilly tonight.
leeinwv
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bill O'reilly is really getting ridiculous.

I think they are trying their best to turn Iraq into VietNam. If the American people let this happen to us again it is a disgrace
Steve Z
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 1:31 pm    Post subject: Jane Fonda on O'Reilly? Reply with quote

Is O'Reilly nuts?

If Jane Fonda appears on O'Reilly, she will DEFINITELY become "the most ridiculous item of the day. And now for your mail..."

Tons of pithy comments, from those who wish to opine!
vietnamvet173
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

leeinwv wrote:

I think they are trying their best to turn Iraq into VietNam. If the American people let this happen to us again it is a disgrace

I don't watch O'Reilly anymore. I think he is a fake and it shows.

I think he is disgusting. He finds a moral equivalence between moveon.org and SBVT.

He calls that fair and balanced.

He finds moral equivalence between Dan Rather’s position of defending forged documents as real and the mounting evidence that they are not including CBS’s refusal to either produce the originals or tell us where they are.

He calls that fair and balanced

I think Bill has conned himself in the way that dogmatic people con themselves. What I mean by that is that Bill cannot take a side even when taking a side IS FAIR AND BALANCED.

Frankly I think he is boring and that very little can be gained by watching his show.
neverforget
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vietnamvet173 wrote:
leeinwv wrote:

I don't watch O'Reilly anymore. I think he is a fake and it shows.

I think he is disgusting. He finds a moral equivalence between moveon.org and SBVT.

He calls that fair and balanced.

He finds moral equivalence between Dan Rather’s position of defending forged documents as real and the mounting evidence that they are not including CBS’s refusal to either produce the originals or tell us where they are.

He calls that fair and balanced

I think Bill has conned himself in the way that dogmatic people con themselves. What I mean by that is that Bill cannot take a side even when taking a side IS FAIR AND BALANCED.

Frankly I think he is boring and that very little can be gained by watching his show.

Absolutely agree. In addition, I think having traitor Fonda on is an attempt to co-opt (likely) coming ads about Kerry and more treasonous activities when he returned to the U.S. An attempt to soften it.
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moving to Wintersoldier Forum

Thanks
gerson
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jane Fonda appeared on Paula Zahn on Wednesday Sept 16. I only saw a few minutes of the show, but she was as impudent as ever. When Paula suggested (with a sympathetic leer) that some people might have a problem with her, Fonda replied that anyone who had a problem with her had a bigger problem with themselves or something like that. Anyway, she was totally shameless and unrepentant. Paula and the other female guest seemed to approve. It is interesting how so many of Kerry's old fellow travelling Orcs are coming out of the woodwork to cheer him on during the final stretch. Tonight his ex-brother-in-law Thorne was on MSNBC briefly...
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hanoi Jane said not to hold your breath for her ever appearing on BOR. Too bad too, they'd almost be a perfect match Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Kerry - VVAW Leadership & "Wintersoldier" All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: