SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

KERRY comments on today's (9/15) IMUS show
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mooncusser
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Imus is an air head. He doesn't know what he believes in. He has a bunch of a**kissers around him to stroke his ego.

I have yet to figure out what his talent is. Other than having a pleasant voice, I see no talent or insight in him.

I think he appeals to idiots.

I actually won the election before I lost it.

"It is a good day to fight! It is a good day to die! Strong hearts, brave hearts to the front! Weak hearts and cowards to the rear!" (Crazy Horse)
one more captins mast
LCDR

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 1:21 pm    Post subject: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Reply with quote

No change in this one from Bill O/real/ly, it is just about him and

the noise he makes, he does not care one "witt" if it goes bad here

he and "biil" will live in the Netherlands and smoke dope together

and laugh about "those people" who think they have self goverment,

or some other "sin/a/kill" crap.

Its not about bill or im/a/mess its about

the curry oops Kerry thing,

ps 42 days and not a real question yet

magic hat,
flying dogs
cia and seal team delivery boy
gun running
ect.
and the "navy chief" is putting together a day by day account

FROM THE RECORD, AND THEIR WILL NOT BE ANY ROOM FOR
I DID THIS OR I DID THAT.

JUST THE TRUTH AND

JOHN KERRY TRUTH HURTS AND THAT AIN'T NO SONG IS IT
GST
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have to take these interviews with a grain of salt. I'll bet Kerry agreed to do this interview with the stipulation that Imus not ask certain questions. "Interviews" like this amount to campaign ads with the payment to the host being a larger audience. You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.
Steve Z
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 1:26 pm    Post subject: Jobs and Herbert Hoover Reply with quote

Maybe this is off-topic, but it always infuriates me when I hear Kerry say that "Bush has the worst record on jobs since Herbert Hoover".

I am too young to remember Hoover or the Depression, but the runaway unemployment, inflation, and interest rates of the Carter years are "seared" into MY memory, even if I've never been to Cambodia! And Carter also dumped the Shah of Iran, and let Khomeini come in after being protected by our French "friends" and that's when lots of this terrorism started!

I was young and naive in 1976, but Carter taught me a lesson--NEVER vote for a Democrat!
ord33
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is the transcript from the interview this morning.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6009011/

One of the MANY quotes I found interesting....
IMUS: Did you read "Unfit for Command?"

KERRY: No.

IMUS: Did anybody on your staff?

KERRY: I have no idea.

IMUS: Why wouldn't you want to know what's in it? It's the No. 1 "New York Times," of course, it says nonfiction bestseller.

KERRY: Because they have right wing people to buy them in bulk, and that's what they're doing.

IMUS: No, I understand.

KERRY: Look, it's a pack of lies. It's an absolute pack of lies. It's been proven to be a pack of lies, and I have no interest in reading it.

Never read it, never sure if his staff has read it, but "it's a pack of lies. It's an absolute pack of lies." How pathetic is this?
tiptie
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is REALLY pathetic is that many voters will buy into this Kerry/MSM spin on the book.

"Lies...........all lies."

No reporter in the MSM has the balls to push Kerry or anyone on what are the "lies".
dukeblue
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jette wrote:

By the way, he danced around the SF180 question Imus asked. He said all documents he received are posted on his website, and they're "trying" to get the rest. Uh-huh. And I'm the queen of England.

I'm in an Imus market this week and heard most of the interview, especially the part about records. I don't recall Imus mentioning Form 180, just a general question about records which was a real softball.

Did he actually mention the 180 and I missed it? Or was it like I mentioned "records" without the 180? Question
BenJaxBchFL
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Kerry's interview sounded anything like the transcript he can forget the White House. You have got to answer questions definitively and he did not. This election is over. In case anybody is wondering Vegas had Bush favored 13 to 10 four weeks ago and today he is 21 to 10 which is better than 2 to 1.
The war against terrorism is not that Americans might die rather that we would alter our way of living. If we get to a point where we choose not to go out because of fear, our economy will sink and in the end so will our nation. Vote Bush.
Fort Campbell
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Imus knows all of this and he is still goint to vote for Kerry? What a p**z. He's almost as bad as Blathering Dan Rather. Cool
Fort Campbell
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BenJaxBchFL wrote:
In case anybody is wondering Vegas had Bush favored 13 to 10 four weeks ago and today he is 21 to 10 which is better than 2 to 1.

Very Happy Two tumbs up on that news!
arymann
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still wonder if Kerry will become "ill" and drop out of the race. Have you noticed how his voice has changed lately? Seems a little raspy and very weak. Of course, it could be that he's despondent, suffering from severe depression, under tremendous stress, fill-in-your-own-blank. But, he hasn't been out giving passionate speeches day after day, which would tend to weaken his voice.

Imus is fanatic about health issues.

From the transcript:
Quote:
IMUS: You know what would've been funny -- I mean, I don't know whether you'd think it would've been funny or not -- but if he'd've... what's the matter with your throat?

KERRY: I'm doing great, actually.

IMUS: Well, why are you coughing and hacking then?

KERRY: Well, because I'm imitating you in the morning.

Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 6:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Jobs and Herbert Hoover Reply with quote

Steve Z wrote:
Maybe this is off-topic, but it always infuriates me when I hear Kerry say that "Bush has the worst record on jobs since Herbert Hoover".

I am too young to remember Hoover or the Depression, but the runaway unemployment, inflation, and interest rates of the Carter years are "seared" into MY memory, even if I've never been to Cambodia! And Carter also dumped the Shah of Iran, and let Khomeini come in after being protected by our French "friends" and that's when lots of this terrorism started!

I was young and naive in 1976, but Carter taught me a lesson--NEVER vote for a Democrat!

I'm with Steve2 here.... I was a democrat prior to Carter... of course, maturing and raising a family during this time helped contribute to my change to republican also, I suppose.... trying to raise a family during such high inflation sure is seared, seared into my memory! ;
and I always think the same thing.... why go back to Hoover, there's Carter.... oh but! Carter is their buddy!!! I sure wish someone would bring that up when Kerry starts his Hoover rant..... The 70's were many times worse than the past 3-4 years!
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
neverforget
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two turkeys acting like ostriches.

Kerry can ONLY deny and not deal in specifics. To answer in specifics is fraught with legal peril for him.
integritycounts
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FULL TRANSCRIPT OF INTERVIEW

Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very interesting that Kerry calls UFC a pack of lies and he hasn't read it... and doesn't know if any of his people have.... how does he know they are lies? He's a liar just saying that! you know he has read it!

Is that how he is going to run the country????

well, I did hear on tv / dnc time / interview with that Janeane comedian that he didn't read the informaiton given to all the senators etc regarding the go to war vote.....; he just voted... didn't read the docs.... then he complains Bush didn't tell them everything? besides that they all had the authority to question any general, rumsfeld, etc about whatever they wanted to know about it.... he didn't....

wish I could interview Kerry.... I wouldn't accept that dribble Imus did.... of course, Imus is dribble....
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: