SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Not what we fought for

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
buffman
LCDR

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 3:47 pm    Post subject: Not what we fought for Reply with quote

We should be worried about voter fraud this election. I want to know how illegal aliens can vote, how there can be so many double registered voters, etc. This is not American, there should be some way to stop this!

http://www.boston.com/news/globe/editorial_opinion/oped/articles/2004/09/16/how_to_steal_an_election/
SangRun Hunter
PO1

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My co-worker who recently became a citizen was outraged when he voted on an issue in his township earlier this year.

He turned his ballot in and it was put in a pile on the floor because the card board boxes were full.

He says that back home there are sealed steel boxes and army men to protect each voting office.

It makes one wonder how soon we will have to get to that point? Personally I think we need sealed locked boxes instead of teh car baord they always use at my precinct too.
Tom Poole
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 4:46 pm    Post subject: Not what we fought for Reply with quote

I doubt if any of this esteemed body fought for this either:
http://www.fsstandard.com/node/view/3985
Reps. Eddie Bernice Johnson and Sheila Jackson Lee asked the UN to monitor our elections! Fortunately, Kofi Annan turned down the proposal but, these two remain in office. I served between wars and never experienced combat but I believe if I saw a UN monitor at my voting place, that probably would change. It's a LEAD PIPE CERTAINTY the UN wouldn't ensure that illegal aliens are excluded from our elections.
Jackson-Lee's voting record may be seen:

Voting history for Representative Sheila Jackson-Lee

Moderator: url changed to fit page.(GD)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: