SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dan Rather and CBS possibly Complicit in Election Fraud?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
brotherofvietvet
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 4:50 pm    Post subject: Dan Rather and CBS possibly Complicit in Election Fraud? Reply with quote

I heard a commentary this AM by Al Rantel on KABC in Los Angeles. He commented that Rather was probably frothing at the mouth to get the documents on the air to turn the election. When he consulted document analysts regarding the authenticity of them and was informed that they are questionable and not to put them on the air, Rather became not a duped journalist but became COMPLICIT in the fraud. He probably thought to himself: "It does not matter if the docs are fraudulent, I am Dan Rather, I hate George W. Bush and the public will believe me, and I might be able to swing the election."

At that point and the stonewalling by Rather and CBS it became much more than a liberal bias but quite possibly a criminal conspiracy to swing the election of an American President and cover it by basing the fraud on "freedom of the press". This is outrageous, and far beyond violating professional ethics!! If this was a conservative they would be calling for their head.

This is becoming as big an issue as the entire election and thank God we have public forums in the internet to expose this fraud by Rather and CBS.
SangRun Hunter
PO1

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I have been saying, contact your reps to ask for the investigation into Rather's story that Rep Chris Cox from California is calling for.

As much as I wish Kerry to lose the election an investigation has nothing to do with politics and everything to do with freedom.

http://www.house.gov/writerep/
Steve Z
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 5:26 pm    Post subject: Rathergate Reply with quote

If the CBS memos fraud becomes a big issue in the election, President Bush can probably thank the Swifties, indirectly.

It was probably the SBVT ads attacking Kerry's Vietnam war record (after Kerry had made it the center of the convention) which prompted the Kerry campaign to attack the Bush National Guard record. Since Bush's record had already been gone over with a fine-toothed comb during Bush's 1994 and 1998 campaigns for Governor, and the 2000 Presidential campaign, voters knew all about it, and Kerry needed something "new".

So, some Kerry operative typed up these false memos from "Killian" and faxed them to CBS, and Dan Rather is too hot to get an anti-Bush "scoop" than to check little details like fonts and deadlines for physicals, but the Bloggers unmask the fraud, and Kerry is sinking swiftly!

Anyone live near Abilene to find out WHO sent those faxes?

I'm also wondering--maybe whoever typed up those memos on Microsoft Word is too YOUNG to remember what 1972-era typewriter output looked like...should we be looking for a young Dem geek near Abilene?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: