SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dazed and Confused -- Ad #5
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
USAFBratToo
Former Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I heard on tv that he hired a 'religious adviser' - "

Jesse Jackson no doubt.
Steve Z
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 1:28 pm    Post subject: Kerry's Religious Advisors Reply with quote

I've read a few things about Kerry's religious advisors. For a man who calls himself "Catholic", his religious advisors have a strange tendency to disagree with the Pope.

Kerry voted against banning partial-birth abortion--he thinks its OK to pull a baby's head out of the womb and suck his/her brains out. OK, now who is the baby-killer?

If he really wants religious advice, why doesn't he go to confession? He might be there until Election Day!
Sun Tzu
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 1:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Kerry's Religious Advisors Reply with quote

Steve Z wrote:
I've read a few things about Kerry's religious advisors. For a man who calls himself "Catholic", his religious advisors have a strange tendency to disagree with the Pope.

Kerry voted against banning partial-birth abortion--he thinks its OK to pull a baby's head out of the womb and suck his/her brains out. OK, now who is the baby-killer?

If he really wants religious advice, why doesn't he go to confession? He might be there until Election Day!

Here's the good part.

Kerry states that he believes "life begins at conception" but, that he remains "pro-choice." So, by that rationale Kerry believes that he's murdering innocent children and doesn't have a problem with women murdering their children. Kerry gives me flashbacks to history class -- in particular, the Civil War. Kerry reminds me of politicians during this era stating that they were personally against slavery, but because the courts supported slavery -- then he must support the right for an individual to own a slave. What happened to conviction? What happened to fighting for equality and human rights?

Kerry is just a sleazeball.
Nomorelies
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No matter how you feel about Kerry, it seems he is the best his party has to offer.
FredRum
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Based on O'Neill's recent comments on Hannity & Colmes as well as some rumors posted earlier this week on CrushKerry.com, I got the distinct impression that the new video would focus on the Silver Star incident. We'll see...
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On Hannty and Colmes O'Neil said the star of the ad is Kerry, so I don't think it is the Pitkin/Winter solder dispute. I would think that would be weak as it really is a He said He said thing.
pneal
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny Laughing Laughing stuff Laughing Laughing Thanks for the laugh you guys!!!! Laughing
cipher wrote:
Ah, Christmas. I remember it well... It was Laos, no Cambodia, in the summer of 1969.... No, the winter of '68. Yeah, that's the ticket!

It's seared, seared I tell you!

Sun Tzu
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahhh Silver Star Combat V...would make a great ad.

So would one dealing with Steve Pitkin's story. Behind him you could have Wintersoldier video and quotes from Neil Shehaan...such as:

"This kind of reasoning amounts to a new McCarthyism, this time from the left. Any accusation, any innuendo, any rumor, is repeated and published as truth. The accused, whether an institution or an individual, has no right to reply because whatever the accused says will ipso facto be a lie."
Source: http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/smearing.htm

intercut with Steve...as he talks about Wintersoldier...and what they were forcing him to do.

Finally...an ad dealing with Kerry's Paris meeting.
Steve Z
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 3:25 pm    Post subject: Pitkin Reply with quote

What about including in an ad Pitkin's comment at the 9/12/2004 Veterans rally that Kerry suggested that "it would be a long walk back to Baltimore" (from Detroit) if he didn't testify to "war crimes"? That the accusations of war crimes were COERCED by Kerry!

That was a very powerful message during the Veterans rally, but how many people watch C-SPAN?
skidlid
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 3:48 pm    Post subject: Dazed and Confused--Ad #5 Reply with quote

Like jataylor11 posted,I can't stand the thought of even putting a wooden nickel in Hanoi John's pocket. I will be visiting all our local libraries to day as I want to read everything in it. That' the only way I can think of to keep from donating to Hanoi John.

skidlid
ChuLai,DaNang,QuanNgai,DucPho,Hue
USAFBratToo
Former Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to see a new ad showing 1) Kerry's sellout of the POW/MIAs (very widely documented in many forums here) 2) the billion-dollar contract the Vietnam government gave Kerry's family business (Colliers) less than a year later to rebuild Vietnam's infrastructure. That contract still puts money in Kerry's pocket every day. Vietnam needed the clean slate on the POW/MIA question to resume trade with the US and Kerry handed it to them. Now he is getting a commission for his work on their behalf. How many American voters know about the Collier's money trail? That brings the whole Vietnam issue right smack to the present day, silencing the critics who say the Swifts are irrelevant because it all happened 30 years ago. It shows Kerry's corruption and that his pattern of trashing the troops in harm's way to advance his own interests is repeated, ingrained. God help us if this man is elected.
pneal
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 4:54 pm    Post subject: Hate to Buy Tour of Duty Reply with quote

I felt the same way, but needed to see for myself what Kerry's Lies were in print. The waiting list at our small local library for the copy of "Tour of Duty" was way too long. I thought long and hard and decided I had to invest in it. I figured I had to know what Kerry has to say on his past, just as a supporter would, in order to make my arguments against him valid. I know how angry and frustrated it makes me, when talking about the SwiftVets position, and someone who hasn't even read or listened to you guys says, "They're all liars and paid for by the Repulicans". Research on the enemy is the start of a good defense. I want to promote, and defend, the SwiftVets position with all the information I can obtain. Kerry / Brinkley may get a few bucks off their "fiction", but I'll get more bang for my buck using it to dispute Kerry's claims. PLUS, I've already loaned it out so much for donations to the SwiftVet's(to buy the 100 bumper stickers), that the book only cost me a few cents and the swiftees will get the rest. A win / win in my book.
After you do read the Kerry book, you'll wonder how he keeps his "Halo" shiny and his "Cape" clean. Rolling Eyes Kerry has a real feel for docu-drama, he could be a major force in network television or maybe Moore would hire him as a co-writer when he's defeated in November. Wink
jataylor11 wrote:
I guess Ii need to buy Tour of Duty -- but I hate the thought of it.

I think that the Navy Archive documents will prove Kerry's story is mostly fantasy.

soccer4ever
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump Smile
sixdogteam
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's probably about the twenty minutes John Fn Kerry was immobalized after hearing about 9/11--altho I don't know how that get tied to 'Nam...Maybe he was dazed and confused when the dinks were shooting at him while he was deep in Cambodia...
Frogg
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope the Swiftees save enough ad money to be sure and cover Kerry's anti-war activities! I'm more angry about that than the medals.

I caught a few minutes of Hannity radio this afternoon. He said he had talked with the Swiftees lately and that ooooh.....the best is yet to come! He couldn't say anymore about it yet!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: