SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NewsMax - Two Former Joint Chiefs Chairmen Endorse Kerry
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Craig

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saint wrote:
Craig wrote:
Saint wrote:
This is a pretty distinguished list.

Gee how are the "Vets" going to deal with this one? Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing

Maybe accuse that they are all commies who were drummed out of the serivce?

Could you supply specifics as to which one of these Gentlemen was drummed out of the Service and for what? It would be interesting if you could supply some facts. A majority of these guys are Nam Vets as well. Why so much hate? Laughing

Well - They all musta pissed me off about sumthin'.
Don't recall what it might have been but since The Bush said that ifn' ya ain't with us yew is again' us - or words to that effect - I figure they gots to be evidoers, the lot of them.
Now The Bush is set to remove Evil from the world. What could be more glorious cause than that?
Of course since the war of Good vs. Evil be an eternal one I suppose the POW's must be kept forever or until the war is won - whichever comes first.
Craig

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

keefer fm MD wrote:
kyleparr--loaded with propaganda. Saint--just another leftie arsehole who took English 101, 20 years ago in college, and watched his Slick Willie today on C-Span.

Veterans support Bush by 56-43 percent; by September 12th this number should be about 65-35, if not higher.

Saint loves the military. How encouraging.

We propped up Afghanistan against the former Soviet Union, to keep the former Soviet Union from getiing a warm-water port for her navy. Osama wasn't involved in terrorism back then; the Taliban didn't run Afghanistan back then.

We propped up Iraq, against Iran, to keep the Persian Gulf shipping lanes open and to prevent Iran from taking over Iraq. We were allies with Saddam in the same manner that we're allies with the Saudis today.

That was then; this is now. I just thought I'd explain those two cases because one of you two lefties read Winter Soldier and said that it was "ancient history." So, isn't what happened in the 1980's ancient history too?

And don't blame these guys for dredging up the Vietnam War; it was KERRY who brought it up long before the primaries. And he keeps reminding us, to this day, of what a hero he was. Only we know better. We know the truth. More and more, others are learning the truth. Soon, everyone will know the truth.

So why don't you trolls go on over to one of your lefty blogs, like appeasethemullahs.com. and discuss how we can make nice with the world by tossing the frisbee and giving jihadists the peace sign.

Swiftvets, I bid you good-night. You guys rock!

Is it not great that "we" have excuse for everything that "we" propped up - even if "we" abandoned the mess to become what it has become?

I would think that what has become of the propping up is example enough of what comes of just abandoning the mess made from "our" exploitation.

USSR lost Afghanistan and US lost Vietnam.
So I would suppose that US won in Afganistan against communism but the Afghanis did not seem to win squat.
Craig

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LewWaters wrote:
Quote:
You guys are getting you asses handed to you on your own site about the guy you are supposed to be opposing because you are lazy and lack resources to back up your claims.

ROFLMAO!!!

Hey Kyle, what happened to you're just hear to learn about us and all that other bovine scathology you were spewing yesterday? Your true colors are very plaina nd were never very well hidden.

"scatology" - Bovine scatology was what General Norman said.
Does repeating the phrases said by someone who impresses you as big make you feel big?
kyleparr

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I credit/footnote this entire site as my backup for your use of gross generalizations. There is NO documentation on this site to support your Kerry hating beliefs. I had to ask for two days to get a link to wintersoldier.com

People call us leftists, terrorists, islamofascists, commies, and everything else, but have delivered no proof for any of it. You have posted no documentation for anything that you espouse. You would FAIL high school civics.

I posted an actual article, credited to the actual source, about high level military veteran support of Kerry. You guys throw out arbitrary figures with no source!

I posted an actual article credited to the actual source about the administrations squashing of dissent. You guys post a thread called Kerry Photographed giving someone the finger, or something, which is a complete LIE!

The scariest thing about the two actual articles that I posted to support my assertions are that they are from CONSERVATIVE SOURCES!!!
Saint
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kyle, the whole basis for this thread is a lie. Real Vietnam Vets do not act like these clowns do. They are just RNC fakes and Wannabes. This site is bought and paid for my one of Shrubs rich Texas Cronies who owes his entire business sucess with Communist Vietnam to legislation John Kerry got passed for him. Then he gets these Limbaugh Dullards to come on here impersonating Vets. It is a Disgrace, much like Bush.
prdCOmom
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK I will bite...
Quote:
I posted an actual article credited to the actual source about the administrations squashing of dissent. You guys post a thread called Kerry Photographed giving someone the finger, or something, which is a complete LIE!

Here are some sources......

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2004/5/31/225546.shtml
http://www.dumbassdaily.com/
http://washingtontimes.com/national/inpolitics.htm
http://utech.blogspot.com/
http://www.deanesmay.com/archives/007604.html

Can you spell....G.O.O.G.L.E

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

prdCOmom,

here is why you are lame.

If you look, every single source you posted is rooted from newsmax. No corroboration.

Once again, an F in civics.
prdCOmom
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL Kyle are these your facts you warned me of in a PM.
What do I get? More name calling and belittling.....
Poor Kyle....Gets an F to.

I am pretty happy with my civics knowledge......
Got to run though.....got to get a letter out to my son who seems to have better things to do than play on a PC all day....
Have a nice day Kyle
Is school out yet?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the problem is with your FACTS is that they aren't FACTS.
AZ3
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kyleparr...you keep repeating this demand for documentation. It's all over this site, bub. In thead after thread, in post after post, are links to information that substantiates claims made by members of this site.

If you are looking from some kind of memo written by John Kerry from the early 1970's that says "I'm gonna become a peacenik now and tell everyone I've seen how our troops slaughter, maim, rape and pillage and then in 30 or so years I'm going to run for President because by then everyone will have forgotten"...well sport, no one here has it.

This is a Bulletin Board, it's a Board set up for veterans to discuss what they feel is the truth about John Kerry's actions, deeds and words.

It is not the "Let's Be kyleparr's Personal Librarian" board, as much as you wish it would be.

Now if the sources of the extensive documentation that has been provided regarding John Kerry's actions are not sufficient for you and for others, if you consider those sources to be biased, so be it. They are still fact, no matter where they came from. They were presented to the public by professionals who make their living at such work.

We do not. We are simply veterans of the Viet Nam era who remember what John Kerry did and who want the world to know what kind of man we feel he is. We are veterans of the subsequent peace and of wars that followed who have decided on their own that John Kerry is not a man to be trusted and who through one means or another found their way here to share their views.

If you are as undecided as you claim to be (which is extremely suspect to me at this time, your agenda is becoming more and more transparent) then you too need to read what has been presented, you too need to look to your own experience, to what you have read and seen over the years, and what your own heart tells you.

At this time I'm suspect that what you are truly doing is repeating the same demand, in spite of the fact that demand has been met time and again, for the purpose of singling out those threads where no one has responded and saying "THERE! SEE?" They don't have documentation!".

Do us a favor. Stop typing, use your mouse to click on those links to documentation that has been provided. That's going to take a while, I guarantee you. Then make up your mind, you decide what feels true to you. But don't say nothing has been provided. It has. Time and again.

True dialogue does not mean ignoring those facts and views that are presented, it means listening, it means reading, it means coming back with a counter point or an agreement. It means respect for those who have views opposing yours, it means respect for those who took the time in this disassociated time and age to present a forum such as this. It does not mean everything should be presented as you feel fit nor at a time of your choosing.

Do some work, friend. Freedom and the fate of this nation demands it.
kyleparr

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
This is a Bulletin Board, it's a Board set up for veterans to discuss what they feel is the truth about John Kerry's actions, deeds and words.

I thought you were for Truth, not for FEELINGS of truth. My mistake.
keefer fm MD
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I joined this board because I wanted to learn more about Kerry from some guys who just may contain such knowledge, having served in that hellhole of a war. True heroes, in my humble opinion. Survivors.

I did not join this board to spar with trolls, especially trolls who have nothing to offer this board but sarcasm.

In my last post, I offered an explanation of our prior support to Afghanistan and Iraq. Craig seemed dissatisfied with my explaination(sp.). I guess he wasn't happy because I offered no end game. Well, for us, there was no end game. Our objective was to keep the shipping lanes in the Persian Gulf open, for the oil tankers. Mission accomplished, everything hunky-dory until 1991. I trust Craig is old enough to know the rest of the story.

As for Afghanistan, we helped to train and equip the Afghanis--and Osama--to repel the Soviets. Mission accomplished, and my guess is that Afghanistan went back to its tribal ways, producing all those poppies. Until the Taliban and Al Qaeda took over...

I guess Craig thinks we should have done more; we did what we were asked to do, then left when we were finished. That's all I have; if it's not enough, oh well!

Swiftvets, talk at ya tomorrow. As always, you guys rock!
kyleparr

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
As for Afghanistan, we helped to train and equip the Afghanis--and Osama--to repel the Soviets. Mission accomplished, and my guess is that Afghanistan went back to its tribal ways, producing all those poppies. Until the Taliban and Al Qaeda took over...

I guess Craig thinks we should have done more; we did what we were asked to do, then left when we were finished. That's all I have; if it's not enough, oh well!

This is why Osama Bin Laden got pissed and we now have some of the probelms that we do. As I understand it, we promised them we would actually see it through to help them rebuild and then adandonded them. This created a serious resentment.

I think you can learn about Kerry from people, but if all you want is to confirm preconceived nothings of hate and disdain, why go anywhere? Just accept your beliefs with no foundations.

I was under the impression the SwiftVets were for Truth. Sometimes the truth does not agree with us.
Greenhat
LCDR

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kyleparr wrote:

This is why Osama Bin Laden got pissed

Oh, ********. Osama Bin Laden saw a way for himself to exercise power and control over others and he took it.
ASPB
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kyleparr wrote:
Quote:

This is why Osama Bin Laden got pissed and we now have some of the probelms that we do. As I understand it, we promised them we would actually see it through to help them rebuild and then adandonded them. This created a serious resentment.

I think you can learn about Kerry from people, but if all you want is to confirm preconceived nothings of hate and disdain, why go anywhere? Just accept your beliefs with no foundations.

I was under the impression the SwiftVets were for Truth. Sometimes the truth does not agree with us.
l

Kyle,

Your conclusions are wrong. First thing you need to do is study Wahabiism, The Muslim Brotherhood, Egyptian Islamic Jihad and Shiite groups groups like Hesbollah. The common thread is hate for all "infidels" flowing from fundamentalist Islam. Bin Laden had embraced these beliefs long before our removal of support for the mujahadeen in Afganistan. Once they ran the Russian Infidels (with CIA help) out of Afganistan they just turned to the next big Infidel on the block. Guess who?

This all really started after the Ist world war when France and Britain cut up the middle east after the fall of the Ottoman empire. As time went on and western nations supported the Saud family, the Shah of Iran, and the secular dictators in the ME with their repressive regimes. This repression and tyranny led these fundamentalist factions to grow.

The Orientalists and Arabists in Whitehall, France, and our own State Department supported these regimes in the name of stability. Stability for two reasons; (1) Stability of the world's oil supply and (2) Stability by limiting the spread of Soviet Communism.

You can study all of this on the net. It will take a couple of days to get a handle on it and you have be careful to read all sides of the debate as well as the history. If you're not ideologically trapped on the left, the truth will out pretty damn quickly.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: