SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Immediate Action Drill - POW/MIA's in Vietnam

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jim_nyc
Seaman

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 3:07 pm    Post subject: Immediate Action Drill - POW/MIA's in Vietnam Reply with quote

“Operation Bushel Basket” let the light shine!

With the recent discovery of the remains of a U.S. Army soldier from the 7th Infantry Division who fought against Chinese forces November-December 1950 in North Korea.
http://www.defenselink.mil/releases/2004/nr20040625-0942.html

It should be obvious to all that Senators Kerry and McCain prematurely closed the book on the missing and captured in Vietnam. No one should ever be left behind and Kerry made that his rally cry at the democrats’ convention. We know he is a liar so let’s shine the light for all to see.

Kerry’s financial connections to Colliers International certainly raise questions that have not been answered adequately and may explain his haste in normalizing relations with Vietnam.

The first stage of this mission is to notify the media. You know that they already know about it. But if enough of us send a simple, short email with a polite or otherwise request to investigate and report on this potential scandal we “may” generate results.

My email subject title will be Kerry’s Haliburton. Yours should be unique to you and keep it short and simple. Request that they investigate and report. Send one every other day until we get satisfaction.

Here is a link providing limited information for those unaware of this existing scandal.
http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2004/2/17/164944.shtml

Here is a list of email addresses. If someone has a more complete list and I’m sure you do Smile please post it in the research forum so I can access it….thanks.

dayside@foxnews.com

foxfeedback@foxnews.com

oreilly@foxnews.com

special@foxnews.com

myword@foxnews.com

friends@foxnews.com

hannity@foxnews.com

colmes@foxnews.com

GeneralComments@feedback.msnbc.com

viewerservices@msnbc.com

newswatch@foxnews.com

comments@foxnews.com
dmackto
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think your right. We need to demand coverage and I think that emails and phone calls are what got the paris issue covered on FOX.

We just have to cooperate and all do as much as we can do, it's making a differance.

This is no time for ease and comfort. It is the time to dare and endure.
- Winston Churchill
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
2ndamendsis
PO3

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jim,

Right on. I've spent the entire day here in good ole monsoon New Jersey sending emails to the blog/media world.

2 responses so far. Appears that the general concensus is after the Rather thing dies. People want RATher and that's the hot story right now.

It's Kerry's MO to "leave his brothers behind"! Cut and run should be his name. Evil or Very Mad
USAFBratToo
Former Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please go visit the new topic I've just put up - Ad#6: POW/MIA sellout and Colier's blood-money trail in 15 seconds! You guys are GREAT.
CTW
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great list. Let's get this going. This issue really has me furious and I feel it highlights kerry's self-serving personality. Watch the Dems: they adhere to "the best defense is a good offense". Each attack they start reflects the skeletons in their own closet. It is like a roadmap to follow. CTW

Never Ever Kerry
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: