SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry to Appear on Letterman, Dr. Phil

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
azpatriot
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 8:29 pm    Post subject: Kerry to Appear on Letterman, Dr. Phil Reply with quote

Laughing this should be good, won't do a real interview but will talk to Dr. Phil

Quote:
"Obviously, we're reaching out to people who might not be paying attention just to nightly news,"

And who would that be?

Quote:
"It's part of the introduction of John Kerry and Teresa Heinz Kerry and who they are and what they are about, just as people."

Uhmm.. Hello! we know who you are and what your about!

Quote:
Kerry and Heinz Kerry raised their children and how they are affected by the lessons they learned from their parents.

Yes that good old Parental Guidence in Bait and Switch!

Quote:
McGraw also has taped a show with President Bush and first lady Laura Bush that has yet to air.

Oh Yeah ...Let's see I have it around here somewhere hmm.... wonder where it is ..... nevermind mentioning a DATE

Quote:
Millions of people are likely to tune in, according to numbers from Nielsen Media Research. "Live with Regis and Kelly" averaged 4.8 million viewers a day in the past year, and Dr. Phil's show had an average viewership of 6.7 million people. Letterman's nightly talk show averaged 4.4 million viewers in the same period.

Yes come join in fellowship in the liberal blather rating system, come get down on the ground with CBS!

Quote:
Kerry's rivals would have you think that he's a patrician New England liberal, but lately he's been determined to show that he likes the same things as other Americans — sports, family, jokes and fast food.

Quote:
"I'm almost expert on how many Burger Kings and McDonalds there are between one point and another in America," Kerry said during a campaign stop in New Mexico Friday.

Yep his mugshot soon to be seen on one of millions of paper placemats at a fast food joint near you.

Quote:
Kerry isn't known to stop at those restaurants, though, preferring to dine out on higher-end cuisine. His tastes are more four-star than French fry.

Yep your future tax dollars at work

Well there it is people ....The man who would be BurgerKing! Rolling Eyes
RogerRabbit
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 8:53 pm    Post subject: TV show Reply with quote

I will be willing to wager that he does not have the kahoonas to go on Bill Oreiley's show like our CinC will be doing next week
azpatriot

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 9:10 pm    Post subject: Re: TV show Reply with quote

RogerRabbit wrote:
I will be willing to wager that he does not have the kahoonas to go on Bill Oreiley's show like our CinC will be doing next week

Exactly!
Scott
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 9:12 pm    Post subject: Re: TV show Reply with quote

RogerRabbit wrote:

I wouldn't take that wager, even with someone else's money! Wink
CandiM
LCDR

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep--I heard he's doing "Regis and Kelly", too--Real hard-hitting, issue-driven stuff, that--

What a lightweight!--C
P. Aaron
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 10:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Kerry to Appear on Letterman, Dr. Phil Reply with quote

azpatriot wrote:
Isn't CBS having enough of a ratings problem without having the cadaver on?
Kimmymac
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remember Clinton on MTV playing the sax and talking about what kind of panties he wore?

My favorite quote from this article is the bit about about reaching out to people who don't normally watch the evening news. Must be talking about those "idiots" Mrs. HyphenHeinz refers to.

Unfortunately for Kerry he is no Clinton, and the more the American public see of him... the less they like him. I couldn't stand Clinton, but he had a certain charm, and "down-home" appeal. Oh, it was all crap, but he was able to pull it off. Kerry has none of that.

Put Frankenstein in a tux and give him a great hair cut, and he is still Frankenstein.

Another desparate grasp for the women's vote. They oughtta love Mrs. HyphenKerry. <snicker>
scotty61
LCDR

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forty plus days since he's answered reporters questions. Could it be that our war hero is afraid of a big bad tough question?
azpatriot

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to just die laughing if Dr. Phil comes off with

"So John I understand your having a SF-180 complex would you like to talk about that?" Twisted Evil
eXcel
Seaman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wheres Larry King? No love for Larry?
ArmyMedicsMom
LCDR

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bush will be on Dr. Phil Sept. 29.

Kerry will be on Dr. Phil Oct. 6.
Detective
Seaman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

psssssssssssst! dont ever tell anyone I said this.....but tonight show Jay Leno?? REPUBLICAN and Fan of the swifties. I know him.
Detective
Seaman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh, and one for the ladies.....Brad Pitt is a GW Bush supporter, his wife is not.
Detective
Seaman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

other not so well known republicans, Black American basketball players Shaq,Malone and Kobe Bryant (yes, he really was innocent).

I have a list of GOP Hollywood types.....it would suprise you.I personally witnessed Bruce Willis ***** slap one of the Baldwin Brothers over comments he made about GWB at an event.One of the Baldwin Brothers BTW has changed and now supports GWB!! he got religion.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: