SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

AD #6: POW/MIA sellout, Collier's money trail in 15 seconds!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
USAFBratToo
Former Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 8:55 pm    Post subject: AD #6: POW/MIA sellout, Collier's money trail in 15 seconds! Reply with quote

How could it be done in 15 seconds? A group of family members of Swift Boat POW/MIAs, with one reading the key line or two from the Village Voice Schranberg series documenting that there were 1,205 of our captured troops kept secret by the Vietnamese government as bargaining chips, and that Kerry had known and supressed that evidence. That documentation is in article #3

http://www.villagevoice.com/issues/0408/schanberg3.php

down the page about 3/4; a search of that page for Soviet union will get you right to it. Schranberg's credentials as a Pulitzer-prize wining investigative reporter and DEMOCRAT will be very strong. Then footage of Kerry's final whitewash statement at the end of his committee's work - perhaps the part where he called the families "professional malcontents, conspiracy mongers, con artists, and dime-store Rambos" who were "only involved in the POW/MIA issue for money". Then cut immediately back to the POW/MIA family members (showing the contrast between those good people and Kerry's trashing them, like he trashed their sons, husbands, sweethearts in the 70s) giving a simple statement about the Collier's contract and Stuart Forbes' links to Kerry - Cousin, Head of Blind Trust, maybe behind a quote on screen from the Center for Public Integrity - another source of unimpeachable stature - expressing their concern about the ethical issue of the contract. And the clincher - you'll find it on the main page at Vietnam Veterans agains Kerry - Show the photo of John Kerry relaxed and smiling in 1993 in an elegant conference room in Vietnam, seated side by side and conversing with a Vietnamese government official directly under a big statue of HoChiMin. Go look - bottom of the page -

http://www.vietnamveteransagainstjohnkerry.com/page2.html

you will loose your cookies. Put that on a split screen with a photo of Kerry meeting the Viet Cong in Paris in the 70s. Nothing more, at that point, needs to be said.

This should hit three weeks before the election.
neverforget
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

McCain will be right there in a minute defending Kerry, because he was also involved in this work.
Wing Wiper
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If McCain wants to get into the middle of it, let him. He may be a little more concerned about defending Kerry now that the poll numbers show his "partner" in the MIA solution is going down in flames. If not, have McCain "bring it on". Let's not worry about how McCain is going to react, I'm not so sure he'll want anything to do with the issue.
CTW
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great Idea.

Never Ever Kerry
tiptie
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I totally agree. I have been thinking along the same lines over the last few days since the Halliburton connection has been brought up to the front of the campaign by "cash-n-Kerry" himself.

The Colliers connection is real. I see we have records that show that Kerry worked for Colliers in his youth.

Colliers is directly tied to VietNam.

Halliburton is a straw dog or a red herring because they were give the same contracts under Clinton with NO complaints from Kerry then!
neverforget
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wing Wiper wrote:
If McCain wants to get into the middle of it, let him. He may be a little more concerned about defending Kerry now that the poll numbers show his "partner" in the MIA solution is going down in flames. If not, have McCain "bring it on". Let's not worry about how McCain is going to react, I'm not so sure he'll want anything to do with the issue.

Oh, I don't care about McCain or what he does, either. Just making a prediction.

I have thought for some time the attacks on Halliburton were to provide "cover" because Kerry campaign knew this could be coming. Although, I'm beginning to wonder if those jokers can see past their noses, as most NPD's cannot.
2ndamendsis
PO3

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Add to the list:

Thorne is his close relative {1st wife's brother} and College buddy.

Thorne connected to VVAW

Thorne/Kerry/blind trust & Colliers

Thorne edited and wrote the "preface" for kerry lovely book the new soldier

So tired Confused can't think anymore.
USAFBratToo
Former Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is a post I just received from POW/MIA Families Against Kerry. It was sent by a spokesperson in their organization - If as reports all over the ant-Kerry sites say Kerry put that committee together, the strategy of putting McCain on it was masterful. Who would question what a POW himself signed his name to? Plus a Republican validating the findings of a Democrat? I still have McCains bumper sticker from the 2000 campaign on my car. I actually wrote him in as my vote in the Republican primary in California. Learning that he may have been equally culpable as Kerry in this coverup is a really big blow, and I hope the case is that he didn't know other than what staffers and Kerry told him... though he had a responsiblity to the families. If he simply rubber-stamped the conclusions it's nearly as bad as what Kerry did.

The goal is to defeat Kerry and defend the honor of the Vietnam vets and their families against his lies, not to protect John McCain. Whatever he did - participate in the cover up, or fail to examine the evidence himself - he has to take responsiblity just like anyone else. That post:

"I hesitate to say anything derogatory about John McCain. He is a returned Prisoner of War and served his time in Hell. My personal feeling about John McCain is that he believes everyone came home in 1973 and those who didn't are dead. I understand "survivor guilt". I would never try to force a man to believe something that could possibly cause him so much pain and grief he would find it hard to live with. By the same token, I am very distressed about McCains' stand on the issue and the efforts he has gone to, along with Kerry, to veto any bill we have tried to have passed to insure that never again are our missing men left behind on foreign soil. I can understand John McCains' stand on the POW issue. What is John Kerry's excuse?"
SangRun Hunter
PO1

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This a great stroy line to follow for a commercial.

On McCain:

I applaud his service and feel for him, but at times he has been a turn coat on some important issues of freedom.

He has tried to get gun shows closed and hasn't always been a friend of freedom. He's no where near the level of Kerry and I don't mean to imply that. I doubt he'll stand with Kerry on this unless he wants to ruin his own career. Kerry might try to drag him in, but I would assume McCain has some blackmail to keep that from happening.
buffman
LCDR

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What was that former Green Beret's name, the one that jacked up McCain's aide and got in trouble over it? He confronted Kerry at the Memorial recently and Kerry gave him the bird. They tried to say this guy was off his rocker but to me it looks like he was right on.
2ndamendsis
PO3

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vietnam War veterans, from left to right, Chuck Searcy, Andre Sauvageot, John Lancaster and Phil Karber, try on "Vote For Kerry" T-shirts at the American Club in Hanoi, Vietnam, Friday.
{see photo in article}

Arrow U.S. vets in Vietnam make their case for Kerry

http://www.detnews.com/2004/politics/0408/21/politics-248878.htm

Sauvageot, of Akron, Ohio, had served as Kerry’s interpreter when he urged the Vietnamese government to help search for the remains of American soldiers still missing from the war.

Take a look, thanx to another poster! Many pieces can be put together with these men. There's also the COMMISSION {can't remember the name right now cause I'm braindead, LOL} pertaining to Trade Relations with Viet Nam. Believe Sauvageot is the chairman of said commission.

Another thread posted for Sauvageot....somewhere today.

Hope this makes sense to someone.
lrb111
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you check out the Detroit news link about the vets in Hanoi, there is anohter link about a kerry operative finding a swiftee flyer in a Pub HQ. It only mentions Shilling, and not his running buddy, and handler, Scott Camile (wannabe senator killer).
vote in the poll... we are winning..
http://www.detnews.com/2004/politics/0408/21/politics-248882.htm
USAFBratToo
Former Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The trade commission with Vietnam started out as a committee that ran parallel to Kerry's POW/MIA committee. Kerry's staff director Frances Zwenig, who was a key staffer on the POW/MIA committee, was its liasion. It was designed to bring together US companies who wanted to do business in Vietnam with Vietnamese government officials who could, once trade relations were normalized, make the deals. At some point - I believe it was as Kerry's POW/MIA committee was nearing the end of its work - the trade committee morphed into a full-fledged trade commission, and Zwenig left the POW/MIA committee and became the head of the new Trade Commission.

Here is a direct snip from Schranberg (who deserves a second pulitzer for his reporting on this) about how Zwening served Kerry's objectives with the POW/MIA investigation: "When Defense Department officials were coming to testify, Kerry would have his staff director, Frances Zwenig, meet with them to "script" the hearings—as detailed in an internal Zwenig memo leaked by others. Zwenig also advised North Vietnamese officials on how to state their case."

There's so much more - you need to read every one of the Schranberg articles. But here is Schranberg's conclusion:

"The Kerry committee's final report, issued in January 1993, delivered the ultimate insult to history. The 1,223-page document said there was "no compelling evidence that proves" there is anyone still in captivity. As for the primary investigative question —what happened to the men left behind in 1973—the report conceded only that there is "evidence . . . that indicates the possibility of survival, at least for a small number" of prisoners 31 years ago, after Hanoi released the 591 P.O.W.'s it had admitted to.

With these word games, the committee report buried the issue—and the men.

The huge document contained no findings about what happened to the supposedly "small number." If they were no longer alive, then how did they die? Were they executed when ransom offers were rejected by Washington?

Kerry now slides past all the radio messages, satellite photos, live sightings, and boxes of intelligence documents—all the evidence. In his comments for this piece, this candidate for the presidency said: "No nation has gone to the lengths that we did to account for their dead. None—ever in history."

Of the so-called "possibility" of a "small number" of men left behind, the committee report went on to say that if this did happen, the men were not "knowingly abandoned," just "shunted aside." How do you put that on a gravestone?

In the end, the fact that Senator Kerry covered up crucial evidence as committee chairman didn't seem to bother too many Massachusetts voters when he came up for re-election—or the recent voters in primary states. So I wouldn't predict it will be much of an issue in the presidential election come November. It seems there is no constituency in America for missing Vietnam P.O.W.'s except for their families and some veterans of that war.

A year after he issued the committee report, on the night of January 26, 1994, Kerry was on the Senate floor pushing through a resolution calling on President Clinton to lift the 19-year-old trade embargo against Vietnam. In the debate, Kerry belittled the opposition, saying that those who still believed in abandoned P.O.W.'s were perpetrating a hoax. "This process," he declaimed, "has been led by a certain number of charlatans and exploiters, and we should not allow fiction to cloud what we are trying to do here."

Kerry's resolution passed, by a vote of 62 to 38. Sadly for him, the passage of ten thousand resolutions cannot make up for wants in a man's character. "
Kerry trashed you all in the 1970s. Then he buried those who were left behind so he could line his pockets. And since abandoning their loved ones wasn't enough, he also trashed the families of the POW/MIAs.

Do you realize - along with defeating Kerry and protecting the honor of all Vietban Vets, the Swifts have it in their power to right this terrible wrong.
Hammer2
PO2

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys, this may be huge - I suggest everone begin sniffing around what I dug up on Andre Sauvageot on this link:

http://www2.swiftvets.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=9809

Read all the posts - this is bigger than Kerry and Collier!
Geano
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tiptie wrote
Quote:
The Colliers connection is real. I see we have records that show that Kerry worked for Colliers in his youth.

Colliers is directly tied to VietNam.

The Collier's Kerry listed on his Navy background information sheet is P.F.Collier, a publishing arm of Crowell. He was there (One Month?) in July and August of 1964.

There appears to be no direct connection between PF Collier and Colliers International...

HOWEVER! There are all kinds of connections between Kerry and Colliers International, it's affiliates, and other wide spread conglomerates of money and power, particularly in the SEA/ASIAN area, but they and their affiliates permeate world business community, and the Kerry Circle.

Start out with these...don't forget to take a road map, compass, GPS, find a guide if you can...it's a jungle:

US/ASEAN Business Council (Kerry's old chief of staff---Frances Zwenig and Maurice Greenberg Chairman & CEO American International Group)

American International Group (AIG) (this beast is scary). http://www.ebcaw.org/ftw/free/ciadrugs/part_2.html

Colliers International: Boston office is Spaulding and Slye

Any company world wide with a name 'Beacon' is suspect (Beacon FS LTD, Boston, headed by and old school chum of Kerry's, Daniel Barbiero, who is also on Kerry's Finance committee.)

Kerry has an incredible number of 'off shore' income sources mixed in with his investments:
http://www.public-i.org/bop2004/candidate.aspx?cid=4&act=pfin

Ah, the scandals, hidden money, the zoo... .

Have Fun. You'll see the patterns if you spend the time.[url][/url][url][/url]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: