SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry Speech on Iraq
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Navyfam
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 3:19 pm    Post subject: Kerry/Iraq Reply with quote

Here's a link from Fox News about Kerry's Iraq position

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,132889,00.html

I agree with you that this sounds just like his exit strategy for Vietnam. I urge that this connection be put out to everyone, news agencies, pundits, blogs. Kerry's plan would be as disasterous now as it was for the refugees in Vietnam then.
Write any serviceman you know in Iraq. Tell them we support them. Tell them we're with them. Tell them we're grateful. I'm getting off right now to do just that.
Chance
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probably a white flag! Still hasn't really said how he plans to do things better. Just an "Bash the President" speech.
Ohio Voter
PO2

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds to me like he is trying to get into the Osama Bin Laden victory museum as one of his heroes of war. Maybe the UN will recommend his picture to be hung there.

Chance wrote:
Guess he plans to get the U.N. countries to help by making the same deals with them as he did with the North Vietnamese in Paris. What a loser. He is making me so darn mad!
Nomorelies
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Question: How does a political rant by a known traitor and anti-American warrrant a full blown Fox News Alert? No rebuttal? I think FOX news has abandoned us. I wrote to FOX and told them what to do with their station and I assume others will follow suit. This is a "press conference?"

How is he allowed to give a live performance with left leaning MSN liberal journalists who are hand-feeding him pre-selectedx questions? Each question is allowed a 15-minute live, uninterruped, unchallenged political speech. Unpaid advertising? Stinky. Stinky.

Who arranged this little coup? Dan Rather?
DerbyRed
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, it is NYU . . . an excuse to cut classes for the day -- if I was a parent paying the big $$$ . . . well, you know.

I'm watching FNC with the sound down . . . getting dizzy watching his arms flail around . . . but, reagardless, I can tell everytime he tells a lie -- he licks his lips!!! Dead giveaway, boy.

And, again, with the "alliances" deal -- who'd we not invite??? France said over the weekend they wouldn't contribute troops no matter who became president. The Germans couldn't be reached for comment. And the Russians are tied up in Chechnya. Who's he gonna bring into the fold???

IT'S OVER!!!! Out. > > > GBA/cul/dmm
Hammer2
PO2

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let the man rant - If he is stupid enought to do this, I say get out of his way and let him. Give a man enough rope and he will hang himself.
Kimmymac
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FOX News did a good thing by letting the speech run. The more people see of him, the more Kerry falls in the polls. His speech, other than the prdeictable "sky is falling" hyperbole, boiled down to "My policy in Iraq is that we will have a debate on my policy in Iraq <applause> as soon as I know what my policy in Iraq is <applause> but mostly my policy in Iraq is the opposite Bush's policy in Iraq <huge applause: a standing 'o'> unless his policy gets me more votes, then I have his policy, but right now I am at NYU so I have the opposite policy. <applause>I think. Did I tell you I am a war hero <applause> and so that makes me imminently qualified to speak on the horrors of war <aplause> such as forgetting to let go of the grenade BEFORE it detonates." <polite applause>

Didn't the UN debate the Saddam problem for a decade while funneling 10.5 billion dollars into his personal accounts? NEWFLASH FOR KERRY: It has been debated--you can not talk evil regimes out of existance.

Sickening. Unveiling his "Iraq Policy Position" at NYU, very gutsy. What's wrong? Couldn't he speak to the Conference of Muslim Clerics?

Mrs. HyphenKerry was late, btw, in the great tradition of all leftists. I don't know if they can't get out of bed in the morning, or what. Kerry said she got stuck in traffic: Note to the little woman: Hey Hyphen, when we become adults and start wearing big girl panties we have to factor in traffic and other extingencies. When we tell people we will do a thing, such as be somewhere at a certain time, it is UP TO US to make that happen, you nebkh shmendrick.

Kerry Slogan: I will keep you safe from terrorists by boring them to death.

President Bush is gonna womp up on this nerd in the debates, oh yeah, baby, BRING IT ON!
kimberly
PO2

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kimmymac wrote:
FOX News did a good thing by letting the speech run. The more people see of him, the more Kerry falls in the polls. His speech, other than the prdeictable "sky is falling" hyperbole, boiled down to "My policy in Iraq is that we will have a debate on my policy in Iraq <applause> as soon as I know what my policy in Iraq is <applause> but mostly my policy in Iraq is the opposite Bush's policy in Iraq <huge applause: a standing 'o'> unless his policy gets me more votes, then I have his policy, but right now I am at NYU so I have the opposite policy. <applause>I think. Did I tell you I am a war hero <applause> and so that makes me imminently qualified to speak on the horrors of war <aplause> such as forgetting to let go of the grenade BEFORE it detonates." <polite applause>

Didn't the UN debate the Saddam problem for a decade while funneling 10.5 billion dollars into his personal accounts? NEWFLASH FOR KERRY: It has been debated--you can not talk evil regimes out of existance.

Sickening. Unveiling his "Iraq Policy Position" at NYU, very gutsy. What's wrong? Couldn't he speak to the Conference of Muslim Clerics?

Mrs. HyphenKerry was late, btw, in the great tradition of all leftists. I don't know if they can't get out of bed in the morning, or what. Kerry said she got stuck in traffic: Note to the little woman: Hey Hyphen, when we become adults and start wearing big girl panties we have to factor in traffic and other extingencies. When we tell people we will do a thing, such as be somewhere at a certain time, it is UP TO US to make that happen, you nebkh shmendrick.

Kerry Slogan: I will keep you safe from terrorists by boring them to death.

President Bush is gonna womp up on this nerd in the debates, oh yeah, baby, BRING IT ON!

Forget the 'big girl panties' she should have 'gone naked'.
God and Country
PO3

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Traitor Kerry try to redfined his stand on Iraq again. He is like a dying man on his death bed waiting for the date, which is November.

Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
Nomorelies
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sent emails (2) to FOX News using their "comment" address from their website. I also send an email to Sean Hannity. All three bounced back. Is there a reason why our email comments come back? I also telephoned their comment line and found that you cannot place a phone call to FOX news just write a SNAIL mail (or email) letter which cannot get through either.

If any journalist from FOX news happens to read this blog perhaps you can tell me why you no longer care to hear from your viewers.

Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fox is probably bogged down with emails.... I just sent off about 6...

1 about bor's investigations....

and the others about kerry...... I told them kerry is not a hero...he spent more time protesting the war than he did 'patrolling in it'...

i'll have to check my emails to see if they came back....

i'll be ticked off if they are.... I've tried the phone line before... left

a naaty message....
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
GiveMeFreedom
PO3

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DerbyRed wrote:
And, again, with the "alliances" deal -- who'd we not invite??? France said over the weekend they wouldn't contribute troops no matter who became president. The Germans couldn't be reached for comment. And the Russians are tied up in Chechnya. Who's he gonna bring into the fold???

IT'S OVER!!!! Out. > > > GBA/cul/dmm

DerbyRed - do you have a source I can reference on France's comments? I would like to have a solid reference when I start my email "wars" today!
Thanks!
http://www.operationac.com
Support our Soldiers!!
Son of a VET
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rush is on. He just came on and is going to talk about the kerry speech.

LISTEN

Stolen Honor
Tacan70UDN
PO2

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where does Kerry get off? I was just talking to the wife of a Guardsman who is with a transportation unit in Iraq. Their morale is high; they say good things are being accomplished; they want to see Iraq stable and free. Kerry is just spouting the same BS he did after the Viet War. Now, we'll probably see even more violence in Iraq than before - the bad guys want to influence the election. (And who can blame them?) Kerry continues to lie while good men and women die.
homesteader
PO3

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerry keeps ducking questions about his plan for Iraq by saying he does not know what it will be like in Jan.

Does any reporter have the imagination to ask him to describe his plan if in Jan. things are exactly like they are today. He gets intel briefs. The conditions there now are known. What is his plan.

Getting the question to kerry himself is probably impossible since he is in hiding but his henchmen should be asked by the Hannitys, Coulters and Snows of the media.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: