SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Proud to be an idiot

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bsjracing
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 6:28 pm    Post subject: Proud to be an idiot Reply with quote

First Teresa hyphen x10 Kerry said if you didn't agreee with Flippers healthcare policy you were an idiot. This kind of pissed me off because I don't agree with them and who is she to call me an idiot? So I've become a THK detractor.....
So Now I'm a *******....

I swear everytime she opens her mouth her husband slips in the polls, so hey, I'll be an idiot ******* with pride, Keep em coming THK

If you're going to burn the US flag, at least have the decency to wrap yourself in it first.
JCBoston
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The "...let them go naked...." one was my favorite.
rekcutt
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 6:42 pm    Post subject: Heinz Kerry Reply with quote

yeah, the "let them go naked" was an original. Imagine Thersea as 1st Bitc# visiting Florida after a hurricane.

"YA want this water - get them clothes off - kid"
Son of a VET
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THK "Let them idiot ******** go naked."
Keep it up. Very Happy Twisted Evil

Stolen Honor
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 6:54 pm    Post subject: Proud idiot Reply with quote

Yea, Im having a hard time with the idiot thing, some of my best friends are idiots!
But your right cause every time she opens her big mouth johnboys ratings go down. It goes down when he opens his mouth too!
Myself I think camp kerry should make a commercial with tereza,carville,teddy,and john sitting on a scud missle aimed at the White House waving thier arms and singing "Go Johnny Go"
BB Stacker
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't forget she refers to herself as an "African American". Yeah I know she was born in Mozambic or some such place, but when you think of african american, does anyone even consider a caucasion?
ccr
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the event that Kerry does manage to win, Theresa is going to make watching Leno and Letterman lots of fun.

Also, it is interesting to note that Kerry has never done anything other than back his wife's outrageous statements. Imagine what she may say as First Lady. She could get us into a war (hopefully with France -- we need an easy win).

http://www.learnthat.com/quiz/
Steve Z
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 9:20 pm    Post subject: Teresa Reply with quote

Somebody should send her back to Mozambique and wash her mouth out with soap!!!

But I guess it must be rough living with a liar, a traitor and a leech who mortgages your house to get elected!

To paraphrase Jane Fonda and Teresa, "********" vote!!!
jataylor11
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone has really messed up this woman's meds. Maybe she left them on the campaign bus by mistake.

I never thought someone could make Hillary look acceptable as a First Lady --- I stand corrected.
Detective
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As a former Pittsburgher,My father went to school with many of the Heinz and Smuckers family and rabid Steeler football fan,what with our stadium called "Heinz Field" ...I took it onto my self to see what Heinz Foods thinks and says about THK.....Their website clearly states she has nothing to do wiith any part of the daily ops of the family business.which is another way to say we just paid her off and made her go away.Heinz foods donate thousands upon thousands to conservative partys and causes and local and state Republicans.. Trust me on this one..the Family is Penn-Dutch(kinda like amish) and they have no love for her or Flipper.The State is very much blue collar conservative.They are no fans of liberal leaning Unions either since the Unions screwed them and America out of the Steel Business and then ran away with their money.
The former Gov and now head of homeland security is from Pittsburgh.And he is doing a great job! I see a Homeland Security criminal charge against CBS and Dan Blather in the works.....it's llegal to try to sway or effect a presidential election by FRAUD.

Dan Rather in Handcuffs.....I am Praying to my God I get to live to see that Picture.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jataylor11 wrote:
I never thought someone could make Hillary look acceptable as a First Lady --- I stand corrected.

Thank you. I could not have said it better myself.
lrb111
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Detective wrote:
I see a Homeland Security criminal charge against CBS and Dan Blather in the works.....it's llegal to try to sway or effect a presidential election by FRAUD.

Dan Rather in Handcuffs.....I am Praying to my God I get to live to see that Picture.

Oh, Man!! Make my day!! We watch the news but we would

Rather see a Perp walk Smile .
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: