SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry's 4 point Iraq plan

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TroyS
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 1:28 pm    Post subject: Kerry's 4 point Iraq plan Reply with quote

Wow!!! I was blown away at John Kerry's vision on the war in Iraq. I can understand why it took him months to come up with it.

1. Get more help from other nations.
I suppose it will be his charming personality that will make certain countries (France, Russia) to send troops and money to Iraq. Wait weren't they actually making money from the UN oil for food program before we invaded. I bet their still a little mad that the free ride is over.

2. Provide better training for Iraqi security forces.
I may be wrong on this one but I think that NATO agreed to help train Iraqi security forces, so back to point one. I suppose that the help we are receiving from our allies isn't good enough and only the 'war hero' JFK can make NATO and our troops train them better. Maybe he could do it himself since he was the only hero in Vietnam.

3. Provide benefits to the Iraqi people.
Maybe this one was a mistake since I remember Kerry saying we're spending too much money in Iraq. Wasn't it supposed to be spent here on education, health care blah!blah!blah!

4. Ensure that democratic elections can be held next year as promised.
Oh...where to begin on this one? Let me just say that I thought we were doing that and I'm glad he agrees with the President.

Sorry, but if this is the best plan or vision Kerry can come up with when he has all these high paid advisors he is either an imbecile or the people advising him are.
Knighthawk
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought his 4 point plan was

1. Run away

2. Apoligize to Saddam for taking his country from him and put him back in power

3. Meet with Bin Laden and al Sadr in Paris

4. Acknowledge all the atrocities that me and my fellow soldiers committed while we were in Iraq and Afghanistan

Beware of the lollipop of mediocrity! Lick it once and you'll suck forever.

If guns kill people, then I can blame misspelled words on my pencil.

Knighthawk's Pictures!
Se7eN
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. Do what Bush is doing.

2. Do what Bush is doing.

3. Do what Bush is doing.

4. Do what Bush is doing.

Then criticize Bush for doing it.

Good plan..
TEWSPilot
Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He uses his secret decoder to come up with plans and to change positions on a dime.

azpatriot
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TEWSPilot

ROFLMAO! thats too good, and probably too acurate also Laughing
jataylor11
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Just when I think Kerry's campaign can't be any dumber he shows me otherwise

Oh John, yesterday the French said they would not send troops --- so what you just plan on replacing the Food for Oil blood money they have been missing for the last two years.
Hondo
LCDR

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I though his four points were:

1. Kiss foreign butt. Repeatedly. And no, I'm not talking about what he and his wife do in private.

2. Cosy up to the UN "leadership". Take guidance from these "wise men", for they know much better than we do what's good for America.

3. Try hard to be "more sensitive" towards others, even terrorists and tyrants. Apologize repeatedly for whatever we must have done to irritate anyone.

4. Hide head in sand - bending over in the process - and wait for the next "big one".

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Knighthawk wrote:
I thought his 4 point plan was

1. Run away

2. Apoligize to Saddam for taking his country from him and put him back in power

3. Meet with Bin Laden and al Sadr in Paris

4. Acknowledge all the atrocities that me and my fellow soldiers committed while we were in Iraq and Afghanistan

I could not have put it better. Idea Oh yes, and lets not forget those medal. He would probably pawn them to get money and give it to France for the money they lost these past two years regarding food for oil.

Kerry says Bush needs to wake up to the reality and get out of his fantasy world spin, well, Kerry ought to take his own advice.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: