SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2nd United States Citizen Beheaded..Jack Hensley

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sonar5
Seaman

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 6:35 pm    Post subject: 2nd United States Citizen Beheaded..Jack Hensley Reply with quote

Just announced, reuters is reporting the 2nd United States Citizen was Beheaded....

Folks, this is an ongoing tragedy. Keep these folks and their families in your prayers while we fight to rid the wolrd of these pondscum islamic terrorists.

They would never had let them go anyway. Their fate was sealed as soon as they were taken.

Jack Hensley is the name of the recent victim Killed by the Zarqawi Militant Group.

In my opinion, it is high time we strangle falujah, najaf, and sadr city and find these ******** and take them out. I understand that while they are commiting these crimes against humanity in Iraq instead of here, it is still not easy to bear the burden our troops and those that go there to help the Iraqi people are bearing.

May the lord keep them all safe and from harms way.

Another sad day,
Joe

My Home at AboutPolitics.net:
http://www.aboutpolitics.net/phpBB2/index.php

Last edited by Sonar5 on Tue Sep 21, 2004 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
hammondb3
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This just makes me sick.

The low-lifes that do this deserve the Wrath of God in no uncertain terms. The religion of peace my a$$.

Hensley was from Marietta, GA, about 20 miles from where I live. My prayers go out for his family. The ba$tards who did this are not on my prayer list right now, to say the least.
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jack Hensley

We pray for you, today. God comfort and protect the people who have been terrified for you in these last days and now must deal with your loss.

And God willing, tomorrow or the next day or some time very soon, the dogs of war will be unleashed to deal a final punishment to the barbarians who have tried to scare us off with this cruelty.

The final days of terror inflicted upon you and your loved ones and your murder will be avenged - and you will not be forgotten.
JCBoston
Seaman

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How much is it going to take for them to untie the hands of our troops and put Iraq into total lockdown until things can be stabilized?

The grief these families are going through is unimaginable.
azpatriot
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is horrific everytime it happens! Not just to americans but to anyone.

The solution is not just quelling these evil people in fallujah and najaf and other hot spots in Iraq. These people are being sent to Iraq from Iran, Syria, Jordan, Egypt. Squasing the miltiants in the cities of Iraq is only a temporary solution, the real solution is taking the fight to the neighboring countries as stated above that are supplying, training and transporting these terrorists into Iraq.

So I guess the 64 million dollar question is Who's next

1. Iran
2. Syria

those are the main two and out of those two I would pick Iran, they want nukes so bad .....well lets give them a couple!
JCBoston
Seaman

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iran has to be next. They just told John Kerry's U.N. to F off and are going to continue processing uranium.
buffman
LCDR

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why didn't these guys have a gun near their bed? I can't see feeling all that secure in that country right now.
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 7:23 pm    Post subject: sickos Reply with quote

I think its time for some "missle visits", Iran needs a new parking lot!
jataylor11
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Lord, into your hands we commend the souls of your children Eugene and Jack. Dear Lord welcome them into your kingdom, comfort their families, strengthen them, sustain them during their hours of grief.

Dear Lord, please help us in our efforts to overcome the evils of this world and forever seek your peace.
Rich
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

""""""""So I guess the 64 million dollar question is Who's next

1. Iran
2. Syria """""""""

Its the only way, we'll never be able to live in peace with such regimes. Its madness to allow them to develope advacned WMDs and strategic delivery systems.................Rich
jataylor11
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The answer is to circle the city of Fallujah with razor wire --- miles and miles ... Block every road. Send in word that women and children may walk out --- no cars --- just walk out. Have them walk out through explosive detectors. If you set off the explosive detector you must turn around and go back to the city or be shot (okay maybe just a stun gun). Have buses available to shuttle the people out of the city. After all the women and children are out then men may volunteer to want to walk out naked (Tereza should approve) and only if they can prove they are not part of any insurgency. Then test the MOABs. Film the entire thing and let it play on Arab TV with the question Who wants to be next?

Ask the Japanese --- it only took two bombs. No radioactive fall-out but awesome destruction just the same. We will be safe because we will be strong.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: