SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

John Kerry and our enemies.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MissouriVeteransDaughter
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 10:18 pm    Post subject: John Kerry and our enemies. Reply with quote

I've been reading this forum for quite a while, but this is my first post. After today's events, I just can no longer stay silent!! Today our President minced no words in his address to the hypocrites at the United Nations. If you didn't hear his remarks, you missed a truly great call to action from our fearless and resolute Commander in Chief....Not thirty minutes later John Kerry was holding a press conference with the sole intent of trying to undermine our President's remarks today and the decisions that have been made thus far regarding Iraq. Whatever happened to the idea of standing firm behind the President in time of War? We live in a Democracy and free speech is of course allowed, but what about the message that John Kerry and his Media/liberal pals send to our enemies on a daily basis? The terrorists have enjoyed what they have done to innocent American citizens the last two days. Now more than ever, we need to stand firmly behind our President and true justice and see that the terrorists meet the real GOD in the very near future!
"Lord...Who may live on your holy hill? He whose walk is blameless and who does what is righteous, who speaks the truth from his heart and has no slander on his tongue, who does his neighbor no wrong and casts no slur on his fellowman" Ps15:1-3.
Stacman
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Once a traitor, always a traitor!

He hasn't changed a bit since his fake hero post Vietnam days. This will be the course of the election from here on out. If you recall Kerry's acceptance speech in which he called on the president to run a campaign of hope, and not negativism. As is inherently common in everything with SpitBall, what he says and what he does/did, are exactly polar opposites of each other. For every positive Bush utters now, Kerry will follow right behind with the most negative of attacks.

Personally, I think there should be a law against comments made in a public forum about a sitting president. I don't think the consitution intended for free speech rights to be abused the way they have been.
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 11:28 pm    Post subject: the liar Reply with quote

If it was the one in florida I saw it. Made me mad cause it was hard to hear the questions. I heard all his babble, when he said "my plan is this-just like Ive been saying all through this campaign", I almost felloff my chair , this fool has never had any plan so far.
What were seeing is the effects of carville, say anything, and act like its true.
I did think it was interesting to see him spend so much time trying to explain away things hes allready said. Its easy to see why its been nearly forty days since his last press conf.
Im sure by tommorow he will be down a few more points, now that hes lost mikey moores endorcement! HA HA HA Crying or Very sad

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stacman wrote:
Once a traitor, always a traitor!

He hasn't changed a bit since his fake hero post Vietnam days. This will be the course of the election from here on out. If you recall Kerry's acceptance speech in which he called on the president to run a campaign of hope, and not negativism. As is inherently common in everything with SpitBall, what he says and what he does/did, are exactly polar opposites of each other. For every positive Bush utters now, Kerry will follow right behind with the most negative of attacks.

Personally, I think there should be a law against comments made in a public forum about a sitting president. I don't think the consitution intended for free speech rights to be abused the way they have been.

The comments he made today against our sitting President should be considered treasonous since this is war time. I agree that our fore fathers did not intend freedom of speech to be so slanderous and dispicable. But then you could expect no less from a traitor. Everything about that man exudes a "sell-out".
For someone who wants to be our President, he should have also met with the Iraqi President to show good faith, but then we know there is no good faith in John Kerry, only lies and betrayal.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: