SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ex-Pres Carter
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sdonions
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 4:51 am    Post subject: Ex-Pres Carter Reply with quote

Just read on Fox that President Carter is calling for a date to be set for the withdraw of the U.S. from Iraq. Now WTF have we heard this from and do those folks care that we have soldiers in harms way. I am really POed right now.
Scott
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What this country needs is another Killer Rabbit!

Wink
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carter can call for anything he wishes, don't mean nothin'. He showed how useless he is a CiC long ago. I think he speaks out from time to time to remind himself he was once President. Surely, the rest of us fight hard to forget.

Kerry has basically already set a date in his rebuttals of Bush's UN speech and if he wins, so do the terrorists.
buffman
LCDR

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jimmy Carter always had the audacity to take the easieat way as a leader. He owes it to the US citizens to just shut up and teach Sunday school down in Plains and drink Billy beer on Saturday night.
TEWSPilot
Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

***FLASH MESSAGE IN TWO PARTS. FIRST PART.***

...pretty good impersonation of a CBS document forger, eh?

...anyway,*** FIRST PART*** the date for troop withdrawal has been set.

*** SECOND PART*** the date is (now don't let the bad guys know) ...the day after every terrorist on the face of the Earth is dead or in prison and Iraq is safer than South Central Los Angeles -- well, it's that safe now.
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 5:22 am    Post subject: Mr. Peanut Reply with quote

And if you were to elect my fren-john(whos actually not from mass) to the poh-zition of co-mander in chief. I promise you he will be as tuff as I was during my hey dayz!
Kimmymac
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carter. Ye gads. Doesn't he need to go get in the way on some construction project for the po' un-fort-u-nates, who were made thataway by the evil Republikans?

So is Carter Burkett's imaginary friend? Carter imagines he is someone relevant, while Burkett imagines he is someone. Period.

Carter: Hostages. Gas lines. Double digit inflation. Decimation of our armed services. Disaster. Disgrace. Carter.

Carter/Clinton/Kerry all have the same foreign policy advisors, the same viewpoints, and Kerry will have the same people in his administration those other two oxygen thieves had in theirs. Sandi Berger will pull stolen 9/11 documents out of his panties, and it will be business as usual for the BLAME AMERICA FIRST crowd.

Edited by Admin: Please, restrict discussions to the person, not their children
I B Squidly
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jimmy's a bitter old fool and his bitterness is misdirected. Him and Roslyn scowling through the Nixon funeral was insulting and petty. He never had a national constituency, he rode a wave of post-Watergate, anti-Washington reaction. His speech to the DNC of strength at home and respect abroad was cosmic clash with the reality of his administration.

This was probibly the most intelligent man in the White House since Wilson and a sub driving product of the Hymie Rykover school. Whatever happened?

WHAT DOES TED KENNEDY HAVE THAT JIMMY CARTER WISHES HE HAD?
....A DEAD BROTHER.
- '80 campaign humor.

Added to his own legion of mis-steps and foolish foreign efforts he was back stabbed and undermined at everystep by his own party who saw him as a dangerous usurper of the rightful place of the Master of Chapaqquidic (sic).
bergstrom79
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reagan had the decency to not drag Carter thru the mud in 1980 over the Iran hostage situation. RR said he didn't know all the details, so he wouldn't 2nd guess what Carter was/ wasn't doing.

Carter would be well advised to follow RR's lead....Especially considering JC's lousy track record on international affairs.
tugboatphil
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to think that Jimmy was a terrible President, but a nice man. I don't think he's either now. In regards to him and Kerry, I wish they would quit telling people they were in the Navy. It's emabarrassing to me.

Don't Sweat the Mule Goin' Blind,
Just Keep Loadin' the Wagon.
RogerRabbit
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The peanut farmer was the absolute worst president this countryever had in my lifetime (and I am on my 13th president now)

He needs to go back to watching voting booths in Haiti which even that was a failure for him
JCBoston
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Carter had bothered to check what equipment he was born with back during his turn at bat there is a good possibility that we would not be going through what we are today.
shooter
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Y'all don't ferget to add the Panama Canal to his list of fundamental blunders... Ain't that mostly bein taken over by some Chicom front company????

He lobied the Nobel committee until they gave him the peace prize just to shut him up !!!

I'll never admit he was in the Navy either.... UGH! Makes my skin crawl Crying or Very sad

For those that fought for it, Freedom has a flavor the protected will never know !!

Harley Davidson - If you have to ask, you don't understand !

Gun Control = Double tap - center mass
air_vet
PO2

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RogerRabbit wrote:
The peanut farmer was the absolute worst president this countryever had in my lifetime

I think he is in the "top 3 worst" of all times.
God and Country
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jimmy Carter is the worest president we ever have, even worse than slick willie.

I remenber when he was president the interest rate went up to 20%.
I have 112 new condo sold, but no mortage for the buyers. I will always remember that m-f. That is one of the reason why I hate communist pigs.

God bless America. Traitor Kerry might be worse than the old fool. If Kerry win, we'll have to speak French and pay global tax.

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: