SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Reality check - Kerry's USA?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Armybrat/Armymom
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reality check - Kerry's USA? Reply with quote

What would life in this Great Country be like under Kerry? I need some ammo in this area. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Scott
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Medical care would be available to every citizen and illegal alien, but it would be terrible, and you'd wait weeks for appointments you get now in hours or days.

Gun ownership, via the Supreme Court and a U.N. treaty, would be restricted to Police and the military.

No pre-emptive attacks would take place against terrorist targets.

Terrorists would not be treated as enemies in war; they would be arraigned and prosecuted.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Kerry would restrict America's Public Aid System and allocate for all foreigners first, especially the French.

I think Kerry would allow the UN to make decisions for our country regarding Iraq and Afghanistan.

Kerry sold out our vets. He is selling out our troops now. He only cares about his own ego and what he can do for himself to look good.

Point, I think Kerry would sell us down the river and sleep with the enemy.
Armybrat/Armymom
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the help. I unfortunately do not think fast on my feet (God gave that gift to two of my daughters, wonderful teenage years ) (I stand there looking like a blithering idiot Shocked ) and there is so much information posted on this website that I can not keep up with it. Just having a list of talking points in one place helps me out. I can put these on an index card (or in a small notebook if I get enough of them) to put in my purse and have it handy when I run into some asinine Kerryites or even some undecideds.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: