SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dem's Brown Shirts hit again

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
John Gault
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 3:37 pm    Post subject: Dem's Brown Shirts hit again Reply with quote

http://www.nbc4i.com/news/3746350/detail.html

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- A local soldier back from the war in Iraq said he was beaten at an area concert because of what was printed on his T-shirt, NBC 4's Nancy Burton reported.
The spread of evil is the symptom of a vacuum. Whenever evil wins, it is only by default: by the moral failure of those who evade the fact that there can be no compromise on basic principles. _ Ayn Rand
coolhand
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Absolutely repulsive. They deserve the death penalty. Can you hear us now Columbus?? Ohio, 10 points up and rising. With this crap and the polls, Ohio will be written off by Kerry like Missouri. His battleground map is getting small and smaller.
TEWSPilot
Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmmm? Didn't I see something about a new TV show about a bounty hunter called "Dawg" or something?

...I wonder if he reads these posts and is looking for work. Rolling Eyes
RogerRabbit
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Edited by Admin - Let's keep to the high road, please.
Sergei
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is really strange about this story, was that this was done at a Toby Keith concert. Toby's music and attitude is clearly aligned with the right and complete support of our president. Why would the wrong element show up there and beat up an activie duty soldier no less. Now that takes some cohonies. Am I reading this right?

-Sergei
God and Country
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those communist pig need to pick somebody that is their size-----ME

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
GoophyDog
PO1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will not blame democrats nor the democratic party.

I lay this attack right at the feet of MSM and John Kerry. None of them have yet to cover the good things our fine service men and women have done in Afghanistan and Iraq. All have concentrated on only the negative and it is splashing back into our own country.

MSM continues to spout these are the actions of Iraqi insurgents yet RARELY will they cover the actual nationality of those conducting the attacks. They are, for the most part, NOT Iraqi and run the suburban areas they are in by fear and intimidation.

The splash back factor will unfortunately continue as long as we allow ourselves to be lead by those whose agenda is based on negativity.
coolhand
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How can you blame the MSM and Kerry and not the Democratic Party? I noticed there are some anti-Kerry people around who are Democrats who may still find it hard to believe that the MSM has long been infested with liberal bias. The MSM are democrats. Also, which party had Michael Moore in their presidential box during their convention. A guy who promotes anti-american propaganda that makes people hate America or at least be ashamed of her.

It is the liberals and democrats who have infested college campuses and classrooms, teacher unions and pop culture and teach kids and young people such things as moral equivelency, relativism and multiculturalism and perpetuate a negative image of America, chritianity and Western Civization. How can you blame the MSM and not the democratic party?
WebTalk
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This story has my blood boiling!

The left ( and there aren't many left of J Fn Kerry) think they can get away with talking the "Support the Troops" line while supporting the Anti-war, Anti-Bush, Anti-America Hollywood crowds at the same time.

Again, they can't have it both ways.

We are at war because we were attacked in the most horific way on 9/11/01.
You cannot say you support our troops and not the country they are putting their lives on the line for.
Our freedom has been attacked and we're fighting to secure our way of life.
These extreme leftist loud mouths don't seem to get that.
We need to destroy J Fn Kerry in this campaign so that he NEVER holds office again.
We need to humiliate the MSM so badly they lose all credibility.
We need to stop the Hollyweird elite and exploit their hate for their own country and the principles upon which it is founded.

We need to be sure that this thug in Ohio is procecuted to the fullest extent of the law...quickly!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: