SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

John O'Neill on Hardball - Please Comment Here
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
diane in IL
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WWAaaaaaaaagghhhhh! I didn't see it. Just got the e-mail from the Swifties... too late to watch Chrissy. Anyone know how I might be able to see it again?

diane in IL
gkdechow
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John did that beautifully too talking about the Nam being a battle in the war on Communism.

I think the MSM are bailing out of a "swiftly sinking boat".
kmudd
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

diane in IL wrote:
WWAaaaaaaaagghhhhh! I didn't see it. Just got the e-mail from the Swifties... too late to watch Chrissy. Anyone know how I might be able to see it again?

diane in IL

They will repeat the program later tonight . I am not sure what time.
noMOass
Former Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dont go to huggin and smoochin on chrissy yet, wait and see how he talks about the swifties in a couple of days. You know, when he is not in the prescence of a decent stand up REAL HERO.
kmmpatriot
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

diane in IL~

It will be on again at 11PM Eastern Time
drjohn
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The show will be on again at 11 PM. I have to watch to see Frank Rich sputter when trying to throttle John O. The more of these elitist media twerps like Rich that have a chance to be beaten to a pulp in the nicest way by John the better!!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
DaveS
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Repeated at 8pm pst.
diane in IL
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool. Sounds like it goes up against the 2nd run of O'Reilly.

diane in IL
neverforget
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

drjohn wrote:
The show will be on again at 11 PM. I have to watch to see Frank Rich sputter when trying to throttle John O. The more of these elitist media twerps like Rich that have a chance to be beaten to a pulp in the nicest way by John the better!!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Frank rich is nothing but a failed, if that is possible, entertainment critic. He has no business whatsoever commenting on these weighty matters. The most he could contribute are the typical critic skills of being snide and snob. Well, on second thought, that's what 99% of the so-called talking "experts" do.
Nomorelies
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chrissy is getting the message. The MSM has had gazillions of nasty, nasty emails from the conservatives after the Dan Rather fiasco. I think they now know where their audiences went and someone must have said,

"Okay you egocentric leftheads, you wanma paycheck next week? If so, you better find a way to at least behave with civility before the lights go out in this dump forever."
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nomorelies wrote:
Chrissy is getting the message. The MSM has had gazillions of nasty, nasty emails from the conservatives after the Dan Rather fiasco. I think they now know where their audiences went and someone must have said,

"Okay you egocentric leftheads, you wanma paycheck next week? If so, you better find a way to at least behave with civility before the lights go out in this dump forever."

I remain unconvinced that, to an astounding degree, the MSM hasn't succumed to the very phenomenon about which they castigate their ideological opposition, the "dittohead" groupthink.

From Conason's earliest "Smear Boat Vets for Bush", they have collectively sat back luxuriating in journalistic lethargy, comforted by the "solid journalism" that the worst of their ideological peers from the left offered up (remember Kranish/Elliot or Dobbs and 3 pages of Colson/Nixon?) and the solid assurances from Kerry et al that he was the second coming of Audie Murphy. (I would be remiss not to note that there HAVE been exceptions)

Then came the dawn, and now they're scrambling to come out the other side with some semblance of their journalistic integrity intact. I saw that look of resignation in Chris Matthews face tonite...pity we don't have the benefit of that "tell" from his peers in the print media.
Nomorelies
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The revolution is upon them. Dan Rather has opened the floodgates of hell and we aren't putting up with even one single little slight ever again. They either get the message or they sink. If they want to survive they vacate the dumb condescending attitude and wipe the gunk-eating grins of their faces and swallow really hard because the crummy leftheaded incestuous days of phony baloney are over.
blackwatch
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Chrissy has had a brain transplant. He was certainly not himself tonight. I was almost sick watching him I think someone higher up the ladder has told him to cool the bias against certain guests. It was most unatural .
drjohn
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just saw the segment. I think Chrissy's brothers threatened to beat the hell out of him if Chrissy was rude one more time with John O.
republicanveteran
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't believe that was the same Cris Matthews who interviewed JohnO last month. He was civil and John O was usual well informed self. John got all his points out...

Maybe Chris has seen what is happening to CBS...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: