SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Collection of Teresa Heinz Kerry Quotes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ccr
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 3:25 pm    Post subject: Collection of Teresa Heinz Kerry Quotes Reply with quote

This is not an all inclusive, but here is just a start of some of the best and most outrageous quotes from a woman who makes Senator Clinton look like Dora the Explorer....

Feel free to add any I've missed or provide any sourcing.

Quote:
"You said something I didn't say. Now shove it".

To Colin McNickle, an editorial page editor from the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review at a statehouse reception on July 25, 2004. http://abcnews.go.com/wire/Politics/ap20040725_1423.html)

Quote:
"They want four more years of hell."

To a crowd in Milwaukee on August 5, after a Bush supporter chanted "four more years!" on a bullhorn.http://www.alertnet.org/thenews/newsdesk/N02565018.htm

Quote:
"My roots are African. The birds I remember, the fruits I ate, the trees I climbed, they're African."

Trying to find the original source.

Quote:
"I can't believe I married a second politician. I can't believe I married the first politician. He wasn't one when we met. I can't believe my family left Africa and came to this country. I can't believe I live in America, I can't believe I ever even married an American. And I can't believe we're embarked on this journey."

Teresa Heinz-Kerry to gossip columnist Cindy Adams

Quote:
"I have to say that John Edwards is very beautiful and my husband is very smart."

I'm still looking for the source.

Quote:
"I know some couples who stay together only for politics. If Ted Kennedy holds on to that marriage (to ex-wife Joan) just for the Catholic vote, as some people say he does, then I think he's a perfect b*st*rd."
Teresa Heinz-Kerry in a 1975 book called The Power Lovers: An Intimate Look at Politicians and Their Marriages

Quote:
"The Democratic machine in this country is putrid".

Teresa Heinz-Kerry in a 1975 book called The Power Lovers: An Intimate Look at Politicians and Their Marriages

Quote:
"Ted Kennedy I don't trust, like I don't trust Nixon, although I think Nixon's done a helluva lot better than I thought he would."
Teresa Heinz-Kerry in a 1975 interview with the WAPO

Quote:
"I'm cheeky, I'm sexy, whatever. You know, I've got a lot of life inside."

I believe this was from a CBS interview.

http://www.learnthat.com/quiz/
CTW
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is GREAT! You may have a book there. Don't forget about all of us IDIOTS and ******** who should follow her advise in helping our children recover from the hurricane tragedy: "LET THEM GO NAKED". Thanks again. CTW

Never Ever Kerry

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CTW wrote:
This is GREAT! You may have a book there. Don't forget about all of us IDIOTS and ******** who should follow her advise in helping our children recover from the hurricane tragedy: "LET THEM GO NAKED". Thanks again. CTW

Never Ever Kerry

And get some photos of those ridiculous faces she makes! Laughing
Curtis H.
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
"I think nobody is truly qualified to be President of the United States." -- Teresa Heinz Kerry
CTW
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Curtis H. wrote:
Quote:
"I think nobody is truly qualified to be President of the United States." -- Teresa Heinz Kerry

Could 'Nobody' be her pet name for him? Laughing CTW

Never Ever Kerry
a6502
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From a couple of days ago in Arizona - use as much as you like, I am paraphrasing this a bit...

TK is providing the Answers...

Q - What do you think of your husband being behind in Arizona?
A - He is not behind!
Q - Yes, by 12 points according to the latest polls.
A - Well, it's not like a state is a WHOLE state.

No kidding, I sprayed Pepsi on the windshield when I heard it.

I often wonder who she THINKS she married.
W.P. Wily
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 4:26 am    Post subject: Re: Collection of Teresa Heinz Kerry Quotes Reply with quote

ccr wrote:
Quote:
"My roots are African. The birds I remember, the fruits I ate, the trees I climbed, they're African."

Trying to find the original source.

This one is apparently from a profile titled The Rich Life Of Teresa Heinz: In Between Giving Away Millions, Saving The Planet And Moving Among Five Houses, She Fell In Love With John Kerry written by John Robinson in the Boston Globe 5/10/95. The article is available online at www.bostonglobe.com only to paying subscribers.

The source that mentions that this quote is from the article is here:

http://www.dailyhowler.com/dh031003.shtml
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: