SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

While Media Hounds Bush and Fakes Docs, Kerry Gets Pass

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
manofaiki
Former Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 6:39 am    Post subject: While Media Hounds Bush and Fakes Docs, Kerry Gets Pass Reply with quote

Dear SwiftVets:

PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE make an ad that contrasts the release of Pres. Bush's military records with John Kerry still hiding his.

One of the biggest claims in your book is that John Kerry has NOT signed form 180, and the Navy recently VERIFIED this in a press release. The NAVY itself pointed out that Kerry has not signed 180 and that it has about 30 documents it CANNOT release because it has not been authorized by Kerry to do so.

MY FRIENDS, THIS IS JUST SCREAMING FOR AN AD!!!!!

Contrast how the media has been relentlessly HOUNDING President Bush for his military records, trying to create a scandal to bring him down, and they are so determined in this effort that one of their major organizations has just been caught FAKING DOCUMENTS, while AT THE SAME TIME, Kerry and his spokespersons have LIED REPEATEDLY claiming they have released all his records when they HAVEN'T, and not ONE INVESTIGATIVE REPORTER FOR 60 MINUTES OR ANY OTHER BIG NEWS ORG. HAS LOOKED INTO THIS!!!

Bush gets harrassed and chased and lawsuits are filed for all his records, and the media never is satisfied and even today the search goes on as the media searches desperately and tirelessly for more Bush records, and the non-release of Kerry's record is the BIGGEST NON-STORY OF THIS ELECTION CAMPAIGN.

AND HE'S GETTING AWAY WITH IT.

Please, you are an effective voice that people realize is credible -

SPEAK UP NOW. END THE DOUBLE-STANDARD!

Make an ad that DEMANDS that Kerry sign Form 180 and release ALL of his military records, JUST AS PRESIDENT BUSH HAS DONE. Ask Senator Kerry what is it that he's hiding? Why does lie and say he has released them all when he hasn't?

This is a BOLD FACED LIE YOUR AD COULD CATCH HIM IN.

Show Kerry and his spokeperson's quotes in big fat white letters on the screen where they talk about 'all' of Kerry's records are public, and then contrast that with the Navy's statement there are over 30 documents they can't release because Kerry REFUSES to sign Form 180.

Then contrast that with the endless search in the media for Bush's records.

Then ask in big fat white letters: SENATOR KERRY, WHAT ARE YOU HIDING?

I know you guys can do this. It would be effective. It would show to America that Kerry is getting a free pass while Bush is being harassed and smeared.

Please do this.

manofaiki

You bugged out in Vietnam - so we don't need you commanding us in the War on Terror!

So get lost, John Kerry!!!!!
BillB
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best next ad idea I have read. Force Kerry to
release his records by getting media on it hard !
Inactive Reserve (July '46 - Aug. '51)
fr11
Seaman

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree. This would be the perfect ad. I've seen several Kerry spokesmen try to claim that he's released all his records. It's a lie that needs to be exposed to the public.
joesmoe25
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree as well. This type of ad would be great!
openfish24
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 9:37 pm    Post subject: This site serves only one purpose Reply with quote

This site serves only one purpose

This site was established so that the american people can learn the truth regarding john Kerry's Vietnam service and then the truth of his activities after the service.

It has NOTHING to do with George Bush.

Many of the swifties don't like George Bush.

They believe that Kerry's traiterous behaviour needs to be revealed to all americans before they choose who will be commaner in chief.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you openfish24.

Many of the founders and signers of Swifts are Democrats and would prefer to vote for a Democratic candidate.

They cannot do so in good conscience this year because they know who and what John Kerry is.

But, they are not all Bush-supporters and have asked that their site not be turned into a pro-Bush platform.
grammaj
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Admin:

I understand about this being a 'not Kerry for CIC' site but it does beg the question about Bush when the MSM is ignoring all of the 'facts' from Swiftees and keeps asking about the 'physical that President Bush did or did not have in the 1970's!!!

I believe this is why most of us want to scream at our TVs!!!
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's just as frustrating to us, believe me.

I'm not asking anyone to back down on the facts regarding the huge differences in treatment from the MSM regarding Bush and Kerry.

I'm just making the periodic reminder that this forum isn't about supporting the President.
wednesdaychild
PO3

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I understand and respect the idea that some SBV would vote dem if they could. But they can't and if using this ad to beat the MSM at their own game works, why not? It isn't actually supporting Bush-it is just contrasting the treatment of Bush to Kerry? why not? We may have to bend a bit to get the message across. everytime i hear some F*****g moron talk about him taking a STUPID physical, I just want to scream

DEAR GOD, A PHYSICAL, WHAT IS OUR WORLD COMING TO? AND KERRY IS A COMMUNIST. BUSH DID NOT TAKE (POSSIBLY) A STUPID PHYSICAL, WHAT WAS HE THINKING? WHAT A CRIME-

WHILE KERRY IS MEETING WITH THE VIETCONG.
Even if some of the SBV don't support Kerry, surely they do not want a communist elected? even if i had to switch parties-like Zell Miller did, I would, just so Kerry woud not be elected.
Dimsdale
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't agree that this would be so much of a Bush plug as some Democrat members might fear. If there is no Kerry, you will get Bush by default. Lesser of two evils and all that.

The object of the ad is to get Kerry to sign the 180. A comparison to Bush's release of his ANG records, particularly under pressure from the media and partisan groups, simply demonstrates the failure of the MSM to get on Kerry's case to release his records in an equitable way.

Asking Kerry to do it sure isn't working! We have to use political pressure to do it.

Similarly, a "What's Kerry Hiding" commercial might work as well. In addition to his military docs, he also will not authorize the release of his attendance records for closed door sessions of the Senate Intelligence commission (his open door meeting attendance is somewhere around 21%). This is a perfect way to hammer him on the "defending America then, defending America now?" angle.

And then there is his sugarmomma's tax returns....... Wink
manofaiki
Former Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dimsdale:

Yes! At last, someone else who gets it!

The point of the ad wouldn't be rooting for Bush; it would be to CONTRAST how Bush as signed 180 and all his records are being turned over as soon as they are found.

DESPITE THIS, the media keeps after him, filing lawsuits, relentlessly searching, and CBS is so hot on the trail of this breathing down the President's neck they JUST GOT CAUGHT USING FORGERIES.

AT THE SAME TIME, Kerry has refused to sign 180, and he and his spokespersons are ON RECORD, NUMEROUS TIMES, IN EXPLICIT LANGUAGE, saying all Kerry's records have been released.

And the Navy just came out this week said, Uh, no, actually there are plenty of military records for Kerry that we have but we can't release them because he hasn't authorized it.

And the response from the mainstream media?

Say it with me now, people:

YAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNN. Big Deal.

So he's lying. Who cares?

That the SwiftVet's haven't jumped all over this absolutely mystifies me.

You don't even have to bring up Bush and the ad. Just point out how Sen. Kerry and his spokepeople have claimed he's released all his records and then show how the Navy says that's not true and then show a great big copy of the form 180 and ask him to sign it.

Folks, he's lied about releasing his records THIS YEAR. More than once. On camera.

I know many Swiftvets want to use their ads to prove the Vietnam era stuff, but this is dynamite.

People who are staying out of it saying they 'don't care' about 30 year old stuff would very likely care if you could demonstrate Kerry is lying to them TODAY about his military records.

People would make the connection automatically about how the media is treating Bush's records vs. how it's treating Kerry's hidden records. You woulnd't even have to explicitly mention it. People would see the double-standard right away.

If the goal is to keep Kerry from becoming Commander In Chief, THIS kind of ad would have a devastating impact and it would WORK.

manofaiki

You bugged out in Vietnam - so we don't need you commanding us in the War on Terror!

So get lost, John Kerry!!!!!
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
That the SwiftVet's haven't jumped all over this absolutely mystifies me.

Please don't assume that they haven't done something or planned something with regard to this.

Their entire message, the exposure of Kerry's history and lies - it's all been aimed at getting him to release his records - to sign the 180 and release his journal.
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel bad for the good democrats whose only choice would be Kerry !

to bad Zell isn't running.... or maybe Evan Bayh (I don't know much about him, but he always seems nice on tv - not a yelling, shrill, rude type); I know there's got to be more good dems out there.... some of the Swifties are dems! There's always a few in a 'batch' that are rotten ! I'm republican.... and a Bush person.... but that doesn't mean I wouldn't consider voting for a Democrat - just depends on what the options are and again - who would be the lesser of the evils (what a sad state of our parties); I was a democrat until Carter - that did me in! I wish I'd see more NICE democrats on tv - that Pat contrel? I never can remember his last name but I'm sure most of you know who I mean - I like him! I mostly don't like the LIES , the SHRILLNESS, the RUDENESS - the continuous babble of talking points - like don't they have a brain? they all sound like STEPFORD SPINHEADS ! Well, so much for my opinion !
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: