SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What's more likely?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Whacker77
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 12:37 am    Post subject: What's more likely? Reply with quote

For the past few days, I've had this feeling that something big is about to happen. Don't ask me exactly why or what, but something positive for the President. It's just a gut feeling, but I had the same kind of feelings in the days prior to Saddam's capture.

I can't see the future, but it got me wondering about some big and great possibilites. Could we capture Usama bin Laden? Might we finally find WMD's? Any of these possibilites would be great and a certain victory for Bush. But there's also the dark side, a big terrorist attack. Let's not even go there.

More than likely, I've just talked myself into believing something positive is about to happen. But who knows. It could be the capture of Usama bin Laden. Everytime there's a high level meeting between the U.S. and Pakistan, a key operative is caught. Bush just met with the leader of Paksistan this past week in New Yorck City.

We could also find those elusive WMD's. The Debka File wrote Zarqawi was tipped off that Dr. Germ was about to spill the beans on WMD's and that's why he wanted the release of female prisoners. There's also been some chatter that Bashar Assad has been cooperating secretly with the U.S. It's long been rumored that Iraq's WMD's are hidden there along with many of the former regime loyalists.

Unfortunately, I'm probably just crazy. This is all just idle speculation someone's bound to find on the internet. I hope I'm right and I've just got to believe that some good can come to the country. We've had a lot of bad luck lately and I'd like to see the media have to give Bush the credit he deserves. What does everyone think?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's all good. Not to worry, and speculation is often what it is, speculation.
SSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOO....here are my thoughts. Bin Laden is dead, and according to Isreali intelligence, the WMD's are in Syria. As for the rest, gee, I guess we could speculate all night! Cool
Aristotle The Hun
PO1

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know this sounds familiar as something Mrs. blank/blank/Kerry said, but I have been saying for some time that Osama will bite the dust, WMD will be found, the economy will take a leap forward, and Iraq will suddenly become peaceful, just in time for the election.

Keep in mind I am a clergyman so I don't need conspiracy theories.

I don't need divine intervention regarding Kerry, he will self destruct.
Hamen is a character in the Book of Esther who constructed a gallows and was then hung on his own creation. God has a way of doing obliquely perfect things like that.

Sam

Last edited by Aristotle The Hun on Mon Sep 27, 2004 2:51 am; edited 1 time in total
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 5:19 am    Post subject: a hunch Reply with quote

I think you might be right!
That twister is gona raise hell, It might suck up everything in its path. When its all over Osama might touch down in the middle of Fort Bliss, and kerry might land in France!
"keep your fingers crossed"
FreeFall
LCDR

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The WMD are either buried in the desert, like those Russian MIg's (late model) found last summer or they are in other countries.

The Mig pictures are here:

http://www.burdickfamily.org/military/mil2.html

They found some of Iraq's WMD around the world already, bet you haven't heard of this or seen it in your big papers! The stuff still had UN tags on it.

http://www.worldtribune.com/worldtribune/breaking_1.html
azpatriot
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FreeFall wrote:
The WMD are either buried in the desert, like those Russian MIg's (late model) found last summer or they are in other countries.

The Mig pictures are here:

http://www.burdickfamily.org/military/mil2.html

They found some of Iraq's WMD around the world already, bet you haven't heard of this or seen it in your big papers! The stuff still had UN tags on it.

http://www.worldtribune.com/worldtribune/breaking_1.html

Dang ... I can't imagine trying to make that flight ready, think of the sand in the turbines OUCH!
FreeFall
LCDR

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lots more photos of the mig's here:

http://www.aerospaceweb.org/aircraft/fighter/mig25/pics03.shtml
Aristotle The Hun
PO1

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 2:57 am    Post subject: Re: a hunch Reply with quote

blue9t3 wrote:
I think you might be right!
That twister is gona raise hell, It might suck up everything in its path. When its all over Osama might touch down in the middle of Fort Bliss, and kerry might land in France!
"keep your fingers crossed"

Deport Kerry. Not a bad bumper sticker.
buffman
LCDR

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unreal, I have that same feeling, like something heavy weighing on my mind.........

bumper sticker:
PURPLE HEARTS R NOT 4 SCRATCHES!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: