SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Fall of John Kerry..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
oasis
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 7:58 pm    Post subject: The Fall of John Kerry.. Reply with quote

Hello,

When John Kerry returned from Vietnam in 1970, he promptly trashed his fellow veterans, calling them genocidal murderers and threw their medals on the ground in a 1971 anti-war demonstration.

In 1970 he married into wealthy Julia Thorne's family worth $300 million. He dumped her when she became depressed and married Theresa Heinz (worth $700 million). Has he ever worked for an honest living?

After becoming a senator, he voted to kill the Bradley Fighting Vehicle, the Abrams tank, and every aircraft carrier from 1988 on. He voted to kill the F-15 Strike Eagle, the B-1 and B-2. Also voted to kill the Patriot anti-missile system, the FA-18 and the F-117. He voted against battle armor for our troops.

He was also against all anti-terrorism activities of every agency of our government. Kerry voted to cut the funding of the FBI by 60 percent, and the CIA 80 percent. Also NSA by 80 percent.

He did vote to increase funding for the U.N. 800 percent.

He is always complaining about companies leaving the U.S., but they own 41 corporations abroad.

Check your Heinz pickle jars (usually they say "Made in Mexico"). (From Wall Street Journal and Washington Post.)

Julia Thorne talked about her messy divorce from Kerry.

"a ruthless political opportunist."

Please donate to the.. RED CROSS

Last edited by oasis on Wed Oct 06, 2004 4:06 am; edited 1 time in total
jimlarsen
Seaman

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It sounds to me like Thorne was too truthful for Kerry's purposes, and I see a possibility that Kerry abused her mentally.
Nomorelies
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jimlarsen wrote:
It sounds to me like Thorne was too truthful for Kerry's purposes, and I see a possibility that Kerry abused her mentally.

Just hearing him talk is mental abuse.
peter
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 9:18 pm    Post subject: Did John Kerry Abuse his First Wife? Reply with quote

It hard to tell from the article, obvioulsy it took a long time away from HIM for her to get herself right.

I wonder what kind of mind games he played on her. She is obvously a very wealthy women, who deserved much better.

Does TerRESa really know what she did.
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jimlarsen wrote:

wow! After reading that article, I want to read her books ! She sounds like a great, solid, head on straight woman ! And I can now tell why Kerry's daughters seem (at least seem) to be mature, positive lovely young women. Even if they are very biased where their dad is concerned or got the political 'fake it in public' way to live from him.

I always figured his ex was a social butterfly - high strung and selfish (shame on me for jumping to that conclusion because her family has lots of money). I can tell you from experience that living with someone who changes what he says continually like that is very stressful. After awhile, you begin to doubt youself.... they act like they aren't the ones who changed anything, you just misunderstand ( a 'mis' word), forgot what they said the 1st, 2nd and 3rd times.... you can't keep anything straight, you are the one who doesn't know what you are talking about (Kerry only has 1 position on the war!) .... and they are very good at it....they make you think you are the one who is crazy (like Kerry saying Bush isn't living in reality). I don't know about John's case, but in mine, he was an alcholic.... (boy, what a clue! ). It's brainwashing, that's what it is. After I got my divorce, I felt like a PERSON again! yahoo! I' m so glad she survived him - and did it well! She's the winner - Kerry still has to live with himself!
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
neverforget
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stevie wrote:
jimlarsen wrote:

wow! After reading that article, I want to read her books ! She sounds like a great, solid, head on straight woman ! And I can now tell why Kerry's daughters seem (at least seem) to be mature, positive lovely young women. Even if they are very biased where their dad is concerned or got the political 'fake it in public' way to live from him.

I always figured his ex was a social butterfly - high strung and selfish (shame on me for jumping to that conclusion because her family has lots of money). I can tell you from experience that living with someone who changes what he says continually like that is very stressful. After awhile, you begin to doubt youself.... they act like they aren't the ones who changed anything, you just misunderstand ( a 'mis' word), forgot what they said the 1st, 2nd and 3rd times.... you can't keep anything straight, you are the one who doesn't know what you are talking about (Kerry only has 1 position on the war!) .... and they are very good at it....they make you think you are the one who is crazy (like Kerry saying Bush isn't living in reality). I don't know about John's case, but in mine, he was an alcholic.... (boy, what a clue! ). It's brainwashing, that's what it is. After I got my divorce, I felt like a PERSON again! yahoo! I' m so glad she survived him - and did it well! She's the winner - Kerry still has to live with himself!

You hit it right on the nose. No empathy and a whole lot of entitlement. You can see Kerry doing similar things to newspeople on a documentary on www.gop.com. I'm praying he starts doing the, "No, no, you misuderstand (the great) me" at the debates.
air_vet
PO2

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 11:46 pm    Post subject: only one marrage Reply with quote

..of course, we can't forget that because of an annulment, his first marrage "never happened" ... what does that make his two children in the eyes of his church?
LaRae
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 3:14 am    Post subject: Re: only one marrage Reply with quote

air_vet wrote:
..of course, we can't forget that because of an annulment, his first marrage "never happened" ... what does that make his two children in the eyes of his church?

IF he received an annulment (he has never publically said he did) his children have the same status as they did prior to it, as far as the Church is concerned.

Furthermore, Kerry has by his own actions separated himself from the Church. It is a scandal to faithful Catholics everywhere that Kerry continues to receive Communion.

One doesn't need a letter from the Vatican to be excommunicated. Your actions can impose that on your own self.

Mind you, that doesn't mean he is kicked out of the Church, (he should continue to attend Mass), it means he should not receive the Sacraments until he reconciles his position in line with Church teaching.

LaRae
air_vet
PO2

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 3:41 am    Post subject: Re: only one marrage Reply with quote

LaRae wrote:
his children have the same status as they did prior to it, as far as the Church is concerned.

Thanks for clearing that up for me.
ArmyWife
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beware...Julia Thorne's brother is still John Kerry's best friend and he works for Kerry's campaign. Julia, herself, has made pro-Kerry comments for this election.
W.P. Wily
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 4:00 am    Post subject: Re: only one marrage Reply with quote

LaRae wrote:
IF he received an annulment (he has never publically said he did) his children have the same status as they did prior to it, as far as the Church is concerned.

Furthermore, Kerry has by his own actions separated himself from the Church. It is a scandal to faithful Catholics everywhere that Kerry continues to receive Communion.

One doesn't need a letter from the Vatican to be excommunicated. Your actions can impose that on your own self.

Mind you, that doesn't mean he is kicked out of the Church, (he should continue to attend Mass), it means he should not receive the Sacraments until he reconciles his position in line with Church teaching.

LaRae, you bring up an excellent point that I have not seen anyone else in the Catholic community discussing. A lot of noise has been made around Kerry's pro-abortion position and how he should or should not receive Communion because of it. But the annulment issue must be cleared up if Kerry is going to continue identifying himself as a practicing Catholic. Just like the Navy SF 180 issue, Kerry should release a copy of his annulment if he in fact does have one.
oasis
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 7:25 am    Post subject: Julia Kerry is still in love with John Forbes Kerry Reply with quote

Hello,

Julia Thorne wrote..

Quote:
"I cannot look my children in the eyes or stand before them with integrity and know in my heart that I have contributed in any way to a process that invalidates and nullified the union from which they were created,"

—A Change of Heart, p. 382

Quote:
I asked him not to throw his medals over that fence in front of the Capitol. He looked at me as if I were some kind of space alien.

Here was a man who was my own brother's best friend. A man I admired for all those scratches he got on the killing fields of Vietnam. Who had the courage to tell the Congress and the whole world that our troops were a bunch of ruthless, heartless baby killers.

Now, as I looked into those cold, calculating eyes, I saw things there I'd never seen before: disgust, anger, contempt, and more than a hint of madness. I shrunk back—almost as if he'd struck me with his closed fist.

Quote:
He turned his back on me before tossing every single medal and ribbon he had in his hand over that fence. But there was one additional heart, besides those on the three medals he was renouncing, that he also threw over it. That heart was mine.

Please donate to the.. RED CROSS

Last edited by oasis on Wed Oct 06, 2004 4:05 am; edited 1 time in total
LaRae
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 1:28 pm    Post subject: Re: only one marrage Reply with quote

W.P. Wily wrote:
LaRae wrote:

LaRae, you bring up an excellent point that I have not seen anyone else in the Catholic community discussing. A lot of noise has been made around Kerry's pro-abortion position and how he should or should not receive Communion because of it. But the annulment issue must be cleared up if Kerry is going to continue identifying himself as a practicing Catholic. Just like the Navy SF 180 issue, Kerry should release a copy of his annulment if he in fact does have one.

Most Catholics I know have discussed it (the whole Kerry situation) ALOT.
I've discussed it with fellow parishoners, family, my priest, friends in the online Catholic Community (there are message forums, email lists etc).

Kerry's position on abortion alone should stop him from receiving Communion.

His usual place of attendence to Mass, the Paulist center, is notoriously liberal from what I understand and of course there are liberal priests out there (McBrien of Notre Dame is a well known one) and most of the faithful cringe (and get mad) when they hear them start pontificating on something about the Church, which is usually not in line with our beliefs to begin with. The media loves to find the liberal priests and nuns and trot them out on the air, as if they represent the Church....BLEAH.

The annulment issue is another one that should stop him from receiving IF he didn't receive an annulment (since he would be in an adulterous situation with his current 'wife').

The Church doesn't make things like that public, that would be up to the people involved...what has his former or perphaps current, (which Ms Thorne would be if there was no annulment) wife said about it....I've never heard anything from her about this either.

I think pigs will fly before Kerry releases his 180 form or any info about his annulment status.

LaRae
(off soapbox now)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: