SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Scream to be Heard

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bk_mo
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 3:16 am    Post subject: Scream to be Heard Reply with quote

I recently heard Teresa Hinze Kerry refer to the Vietnam wall as that "cold black stone" after John Kerry was claiming credit for leading the way in the search for the MIA's and POW's, and that he finally got the information to put the families minds at peace.
In the last 6 weeks of this election I would beg everyone to start flooding the radio talk shows and the fox network with their stories. Any new information you can find also. In my area we have 3 hours of Rush Limbaugh who was my classmate and is from my hometown. Neil Bortz prior to Rush and Sean Hannity following. They give phone numbers to call in and are very supportive in defeating this traitor. I happen to know Rush's e-mail rush@eibnet.com. I'll do my best to post phone numbers for you all on Monday to all three shows. Let's all flood the airwaves from now until election day. You wouldn't believe all the listeners out there just waiting to hear from each and every veteran and their families. God bless you all and thank you for your service. You are all great americans. The time has come for justice to be served. We will NOT let this preditor inflict the same disgrace again on our brave soldiers of yesterday nor today!!!!!!!
Mustang
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 11:32 am    Post subject: Scream to be heard Reply with quote

Thank you for the post and the inclusion of Rush's email - I took advange of that to raise his awareness and seek his assistance in any way possible to help launch the class action lawsuit against Kerry on behalf of all in country and Vietnam Era Veterans. See posts by author Mustang.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: