SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry has no medals or decorations !

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SERVED_USMC
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 5:32 pm    Post subject: Kerry has no medals or decorations ! Reply with quote

Perhaps I missed a change in Kerry’s position.

While Kerry once may have had medals and decorations and Navy records may still indicate that is or was the case, the truth is Kerry gave them back. by his own admission, in Nov 71. Fairly earned or deserved is a different question.

As an adult and a Naval officer, he had the right to give his medals and decorations back as he chose to do during that time. However, for his minions to run around claiming he has these medals and decorations is simply not true. I have not heard anyone challenge this fact.

If I missed this flip flop in his position please let me know. When did he go back and reclaim the medals and decorations he rejected and threw away? It seems to me, if a person really earned the medals and decoration its unlikely that he would throw them away so easily.

If Kerry had a change in this position I never heard him say he had flipped on his 1971 position nor have I heard any of his defenders speak to this fact.
Geano
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With all respect, he flip-flops so much no one can be sure of what he said when he said it or what he meant when he said or didn't say what we just thought we heard.

First he said he threw his medals at Dewey Canyon II, then he said he didn't, he threw his ribbons...then he said he threw some medals somebody had given him, but not his medals, then he said when asked how many, he didn't know, 5, 7, 8 or nine...some number...he is supposed to have the medals "on display" in his home....the links are buried in the posts throughout this site... .

I don't think he knows or remembers for sure anymore, but it doesn't matter, because the circumstances that generated the awards (that he 'gave back' or didn't give back) are being closely scrutinized with referencing to new documentation from Navy Archives.

Stick around....this is fun.
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and I read that Kerry 'medals' are displayed in his senate office.... but with Kerry it's probably another flip - flop....

or he carries them back and forth with him.... in case he runs into someone who DIDN'T know he served in Vietnam and got medals.... he can pull them out and show them!

interesting that he threw them away ..... but still has them.... maybe he had them glued to a piece of elastic...... so they'd come bouncing back to him?
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
Geano
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
so they'd come bouncing back to him?

that may be what's about to happen...
Weaponeer
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think it really matters if he threw away medals or ribbons..

The point is he threw them away/gave them back.. In my mind he no longer has claim to the awards he threw away, and now is using those very awards for political gain.

I find it odd that these awards had been used as a political statement by Kerry in 71, and now he is using them again for politics in 2004.

Earned or not... He gave them back!
RMalloy
PO3

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

USMC - I think this is true too:

Quote:
If I missed this flip flop in his position please let me know. When did he go back and reclaim the medals and decorations he rejected and threw away? It seems to me, if a person really earned the medals and decoration its unlikely that he would throw them away so easily.

Through other's hard work it's been proven that Kerry's medals were
mostly bogus or embellished by Kerry. Hoffman's piece is dead on,
the man is a phoney and fraud. The problem is not Kerry, it's our society.
When did we reach the point where the man chosen to run by one of the
two major political parties is allowed to continue after being exposed. After his grievous actions against those he served when he returned. We have reached a low point in our history where a man who betrayed his country over thirty years ago, instead of being in prison, or ostracized, is on the Democratic ticket. It shows that the media, the ones who claim they are our watchdogs, by their actions, want this man in office. They
have done nothing but do Kerry's dirty work. He says "bring it on" then
hides behind his campaign, the DNC, and sorry to say, the media.
Charactor no longer counts as a measurement for attaining the Oval Office.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: