SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry: Is He Thinking?????????

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 9:51 pm    Post subject: Kerry: Is He Thinking????????? Reply with quote

Evil or Very Mad When PM Allawi was state side he could not even go to hear him speak during a joint session of congress, yet, he sends Sen. Joe Biden to go and assure PM Allawi that if Kerry is elected President he can be confident that he will make sure to give the support needed in Iraq.

Kerry could not have done this himself? That would have been more reassuring and PC, than sending Sen. Biden.

Keep it up Kerry, just keep talking and making grievous errors........just keep it up. The more the better to prove our point here.........YOU ARE UNFIT FOR COMMAND!
fr11
Seaman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 10:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Kerry: Is He Thinking????????? Reply with quote

doll wrote:
He sends Sen. Joe Biden to go and assure PM Allawi that if Kerry is elected President he can be confident that he will make sure to give the support needed in Iraq.

I'm sure that will be such a comfort to PM Allawi after Kerry called him a "puppet" of the Bush administration. Gag me.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 10:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Kerry: Is He Thinking????????? Reply with quote

fr11 wrote:
I'm sure that will be such a comfort to PM Allawi after Kerry called him a "puppet" of the Bush administration. Gag me.

He also called him "cronie of the CIA", I am sure PM Allawi will be ssssooooooooooooooooo reasured. Let me gag eith you....... Evil or Very Mad
neverforget
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We're going to start a gagging epidemic.
Nomorelies
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Senator Joe Biden has a single functioning brain cell he better pray that John Kerry does not get elected.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nomorelies wrote:
If Senator Joe Biden has a single functioning brain cell he better pray that John Kerry does not get elected.

You mean these dems have brain cells??????? Razz Razz Razz
ocsparky101
PO1

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suppose they do have one or two. Should we ask Monica what they are used for and where they are located?
BC
PO3

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

neverforget wrote:
We're going to start a gagging epidemic.

I about gag ever time kerry opens his mouth.
Tom Poole
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nomorelies wrote:

Do y'all remember Joe Biden's infamous run for president in 1987? If not, here's some geedunk from Michael Harvey's The Nuts and Bolts of College Writing.
Michael Harvey wrote:
...Plagiarism can have catastrophic consequences for one's career as a student and even later on in life—and the higher one's ambition takes one, the higher the stakes. In 1987, for instance, Senator Joe Biden, who was seeking the Democratic presidential nomination, was accused of plagiarizing passages in speeches and interviews from the oratory of a British politician, Neil Kinnock....It turned out Biden had also borrowed passages from old campaign speeches by Robert Kennedy and had inflated his academic record. But oratory has a long tradition of borrowing and even "heavy lifting," as speechwriters call it, so Biden stayed alive in the presidential race. The last straw, however, came when it turned out that twenty years earlier Biden had received a failing grade in a law school course for plagiarizing a legal article (he'd given a single footnote while lifting five full pages from the article). Biden said he'd been unaware of the appropriate standards for legal briefs, but the public was unimpressed. His campaign collapsed and he withdrew from the race....
http://www.nutsandboltsguide.com/plagiarism.html

With Biden helping out, who needs brains?
J. Toy
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerry's also hinted at Biden as a potential cabinet member.

Just another misguided youth who is smarter now since the hair transplants.

If this twit wins, the administration will be loaded with felons, and be more laughable than the french.
ProudDaughterofVet
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great post doll..when I read that on the 'ticker' on Fox..I chocked..I could not believe this. Since when does a Senator negotiate foreign policy, isn't there some law against this? What in the name of all sense is going on here?
Then again...Kerry negotiating with foreign leaders...hmmmm, pattern ..but hey, of course the MSM is not going to question this...absolutley disgusting behavior..again not a surprise.

PD

www.timetotakeastand.blogspot.com
Nomorelies
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ocsparky101 wrote:
I suppose they do have one or two. Should we ask Monica what they are used for and where they are located?

Monica? We're talking here about brains not cigars.
Scott
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK folks, this thread is getting awfully sleazy.

Let's focus on whether John Kerry's recent actions and statements indicate "thoughtfulness" or something else...

Thanks.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scott wrote:
OK folks, this thread is getting awfully sleazy.

Let's focus on whether John Kerry's recent actions and statements indicate "thoughtfulness" or something else...

Thanks.

Absolutely correct. Kerry's recent actions, along with Joe Lockharts, have given rise to the terrorists making them feel justified and vindicated. This is a totally unacceptable position the Kerry Camp has taken during a time of war. Furthermore, even if one disagrees with our President, why in the world would you want to give the enemy amunition to use to further their sick cause? I will say it again......John Kerry is unfit for command. Twisted Evil
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: