SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Question for the Kerry supporters.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
georgetbaker
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 3:32 pm    Post subject: Boggles The Mind Reply with quote

It boggles the mind why anyone who is a vet, who is a family member of a vet, who is currently in the military, or just any ordinary citizen who can read for themselves and learn about Kerry's record with respect to his actions in Nam, his actions in The Vietnam Veterans Against The War, and his anti-military record in the senate, could for more than a microsecond consider voting for Kerry.

There's more to learn guys. I got so mad about the possibility that Kerry might become CIC that I put up my own web site to publish info as to why Kerry and the liberals should not be elected.

You can check it out at : www.americanissuesforum.com.

P.S. - It is still a work in progress and getting bigger every day.

George Baker
MAJ USAF '61-'70
95 bxl
Seaman

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Craig wrote:
95 bxl wrote:
So, Craig,

Besides being completely unoriginal, when are you going to get to the amusing part? I mean, there must be more to you then that gullibility so typical of you Kerry-bots.

Besides being completely unoriginal, when are you going to get to the amusing part? I mean, there must be more to you then that gullibility so typical of you.

Typical of the K-bot. An original thought causes their head to explode.
Craig

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

95 bxl wrote:
Craig wrote:
95 bxl wrote:
So, Craig,

Besides being completely unoriginal, when are you going to get to the amusing part? I mean, there must be more to you then that gullibility so typical of you Kerry-bots.

Besides being completely unoriginal, when are you going to get to the amusing part? I mean, there must be more to you then that gullibility so typical of you.

Typical of the K-bot. An original thought causes their head to explode.

Typical of 95 bxl. AN original thought causes its head to implode.
nakona
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Craig -

Wat are you...? 12?
redneckvet
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 11:46 pm    Post subject: Re:Questions for Kerry supporters Reply with quote

John Kerry never misses a chance to tout his swift boat "band of brothers" while on the campaign trail. Stories of bravery and how proud he is to have served with them.

On "Meet the Press," a few weeks back, John Kerry made the comment that he was proud of his anti-war stance after he returned from Vietnam. My question is this. If he is proud of his anti-war position, why doesn't he campaign with the VVAW, Al Hubbard and Jane Fonda? These too, are his "band of brothers".

Just a thought..............could do wonders for his campaign
ASPB
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 11:59 pm    Post subject: Re:Questions for Kerry supporters Reply with quote

redneckvet wrote:
John Kerry never misses a chance to tout his swift boat "band of brothers" while on the campaign trail. Stories of bravery and how proud he is to have served with them.

On "Meet the Press," a few weeks back, John Kerry made the comment that he was proud of his anti-war stance after he returned from Vietnam. My question is this. If he is proud of his anti-war position, why doesn't he campaign with the VVAW, Al Hubbard and Jane Fonda? These too, are his "band of brothers".

Just a thought..............could do wonders for his campaign

RNV,

The thing to remember is that his "band of brothers" are a few "enlisted types" that he is paying to speak for him. This site is about 250 swifties and the entire chain of command above him in Nam who believe he is not fit , because of his treachery, to serve as the nation's CIC in time of war.

There are Democrats and Republicans who are members of Swiftvets that are putting partisan politics aside to insure the our nation is not misled by memories much shorter than ours and by campaign rhetoric.

Welcome aboard Bro!
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 12:53 am    Post subject: Re:Questions for Kerry supporters Reply with quote

redneckvet wrote:
John Kerry made the comment that he was proud of his anti-war stance after he returned from Vietnam. My question is this. If he is proud of his anti-war position, why doesn't he campaign with the VVAW, Al Hubbard and Jane Fonda? These too, are his "band of brothers".

And a much truer representation of his connection to the military, too. Good point, RNV!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: