SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

O'REILLY BUSH INTERVIEW

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blackwatch
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 3:22 am    Post subject: O'REILLY BUSH INTERVIEW Reply with quote

I have not been watching O'Love myself Reilly since I realized how unfair he ws being to the Swiftboat vets but very cunning in his attitude to them when they were on his show. But I will watch to see how he treats President Bush this week when he interviews him I am worried that he is going to try and get the president into a corner and make it difficult for him. I think he is a closet Kerry lover. I wonder if him asking both the President and Kerry onto his show was just bait for President Bush and he never intended to have Kerry on.
jim_nyc
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do not watch O'Reilly's interview with Bush.

This is the perfect time to boycott him.

He is counting on his faithful base to tune in ..plus....all those he reached out to this evening....he's looking for the ratings gold ring....don't give it to him.

There is nothing in the interview that is going to make a difference to someone already voting for Bush. If anything of substance is revealed you will see it in the papers ..on the blogs ...or as little snippets during the news day......

Do it for the honor of the SBVT.....Boycott O'Reilly
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am afraid that Bush should have cancelled that interview. It once was a good choice but not now. It seems to me that with O'Reilly's comments on 60 minutes last night and with his recent behavior that Bush is being set up for a fall.
SooZQ
PO2

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jim_nyc wrote:

Quote:
Do not watch O'Reilly's interview with Bush.

This is the perfect time to boycott him.

He is counting on his faithful base to tune in ..plus....all those he reached out to this evening....he's looking for the ratings gold ring....don't give it to him.

EXCELLENT SUGGESTION JIM! HE DOESN'T
DESERVE A SINGLE VIEWER FROM THE SWIFTIES. HE BLOWS!

Really support the troops, send them a letter and care package! Visit:http://www.anysoldier.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: