SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

blogger calls for dirty tricks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fortdixlover
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 2:17 am    Post subject: blogger calls for dirty tricks Reply with quote

Poll Added - I'm Volunteering For Bush For Last 72 Hours - You Should Too
by bradnickel
Sat Sep 25th, 2004 at 23:02:06 GMT

I like to keep up with the enemy and i am on their mailing list. Got an email asking me to help in the last 72 hours. I am going to sign up to help. We should get as many of us as possible to sign up to help in the last 72 hours. May or may not make a difference, but could really screw up their organizing for GOTV if enough of us do the same thing.
Mine was sent for Florida. Here's the link:
Volunteer in FL
https:/www.georgewbush.com/72Hour/Default.aspx?state=FL

I changed the link for Ohio and it works.
Volunteer in OH
https:/www.georgewbush.com/72Hour/Default.aspx?state=OH
Just look up an address in the state and fill out the form. Let's mess with them...

(Edited to remove link - it's good to know what the other side is up to, but their admin finding lots of links to that site from this one would have the tendency to incite a board war. Did you send the link to RNC? I'm pretty sure they're watching, too, but it might not hurt to let them know.

Personally, it just made me mad enough to volunteer in response to that letter! And I WILL show up! Thanks for the heads up. EJ)
ProudbrotherofUSSoldier
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for posting this I have signed up to volunteer in my hometown of La Crosse Wisconsin Very Happy

Ann Coulter
fortdixlover
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 1:36 pm    Post subject: Re: blogger calls for dirty tricks Reply with quote

fortdixlover wrote:

(Edited to remove link - it's good to know what the other side is up to, but their admin finding lots of links to that site from this one would have the tendency to incite a board war. Did you send the link to RNC? I'm pretty sure they're watching, too, but it might not hurt to let them know.

Yes, I did send to RNC. The post was originally on Little Green Footballs.

-- FDL
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moving to Geedunk

Thanks
rekcutt
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 6:20 pm    Post subject: election help Reply with quote

This election is going to come down to turn-out. The best thing we all can do is to make sure everyone we know that will not vote for Kerry gets to the polls.

Talk to them, remind them NOW to make time in their schedule to vote on Nov. 2nd. Call them on Nov. 1st or 2nd to confirm that they will vote, drive them to the polls if they can't get there - or the weather is bad.

For those of you in the swing states of OH, MI, PA and FL, if is of vital importance to get the ppl that oppose Kerry to the polls.

This is the "one last mission" undertaken by our Nam vets to protect America, we must join them to see that this mission is successful.

Nam vets got screwed out of their home coming by ppl like Kerry and Hanoi Jane, let's make November 2, 2004 their offical day of thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: