SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A Lesson in Narcississtic Rage
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ranch hand
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remember last winter when Kerry was skiing and fell down.

He screamed at his secret service guy something like "I don't fall down. You caused me to fall down."

Is this behavior consistant with what you are talking about?

R Evans
Aristotle The Hun
PO1

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ranch hand wrote:

He screamed at his secret service guy something like "I don't fall down. You caused me to fall down."

R Evans

Yup. Look at the title of this thread. Dis him and he will kill you.

Sam
happyday
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ranch hand wrote:

R Evans

It goes along the same lines as what I've observed ranch hand, although what you said would have a slightly different name, like deferral of responsibility. In a case like that (and I apologise to the professionals here, because I'm sure there are more accurate and technical terms), a person could do something, but it's someone else's fault, or someone else had to cause it. What I was referring to in my previous post is the absolute rejection of the fact that he had lied, and since he could not have lied, accuses everyone else of lying. It's a very warped personality that does this, but I've seen it in a couple of other people.
Nomorelies
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've always thought he was very effemenate. Have you ever noticed how he catches a football (with his eyes closed). Definitely a girlie-man. As a matter of fact, when he's with Terrreeezzzzaaa it seems they have a complementary role-reversal. Does she wear the pants in the family or not?

I wonder if the men who served with him in Vietnam observed his feminine side then and simply did not know how to express that observation? I wonder if there are references to his feminity in the records that he is hiding?
I think there was a serious problem with his marriage to Julia Thorne and perhaps this is an issue she is hiding.

Earlier this year there was a rumor about him having an affair with a female intern that was quickly put down. Could there have been other liasons of a different type? I wonder about the women he "dated" before he met Terreezzzza. Could they share any input?
fortdixlover
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beatrice1000 wrote:
I think if he was in a situation where more than one reporter was yelling questions at him about his stories and what the Swiftees are saying (like the reporters do to Bush when they get the chance) - that he might possibly lose his control and have an absolutely violent tantrum fit. He's unstable and dangerous -- and weak, very, very weak.

That would be spectacular. Unfortunately, the reporters appease him and are his apologists. One huge, massive dysfunctional family: Kerry and the MSM.

-- FDL
neverforget
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The characteristics that cross all Cluster B PD's I am talking about are lack of empathy and sense of entitlement. Those are the ones Kerry evidences the most. Actually, I think all leftists have these problems. Their supposed care and concern for people less fortunate remind me of the fake empathy of people with Anti-social PD.

As to whether Kerry is a girlie-man, I think so, but I don't think it is related to Borderline PD in the way a woman's is. Most women with Borderline PD have been sexually abused at young ages.
neverforget
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For example regarding Anti-social PD "empathy:"

>>As the 2004 elections near, a question haunts the Democrats: why will so many lower-income voters “betray” their brethren and vote for Republicans ? [snip] Where have the party theoreticians of the left gone wrong in their understanding of the "common people" -- as Teresa Heinz Kerry so bluntly calls them?<<

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles.php?article_id=3878
Iwo
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, good discussion. I thought I was the only one who noticed the effeminate characteristics:

Yes, the football catching awkwardness.
His weak saluting
When he raises his arm with the clenched fist "black power" sign he pumps his arm weakly, rather than holding it firmly in the air.

Those photos with Edwards: His arm around his waist? His fingers touching, stroking Edwards face? Give me a break.

His hands and wrists are somehow often wrong, fingers back, wrists not straight, hard to describe but something I noticed.

Also, don't know if this is related to something else, but his tongue is often flicking out like a snake, or licking his lips...?

Anyway, the guy gives me the creeps.

Iwo
The Balloon Artist
PO3

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

neverforget wrote:
The characteristics that cross all Cluster B PD's I am talking about are lack of empathy and sense of entitlement. Those are the ones Kerry evidences the most. Actually, I think all leftists have these problems. Their supposed care and concern for people less fortunate remind me of the fake empathy of people with Anti-social PD.

Bingo

When one of these shows the least amount of concern for another person, they are looking for a payoff for themselves without fail.
neverforget
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leftists remind of guys I used to evaluate in the jail. It was all "Yes sir, no sir, yes, Mr. _____" until I told them, "No, I'm not going to get you out of jail." Then it was every expletive known and some I didn't.
truthserum
Seaman

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love this topic.
Something I noticed and wonder if others have, is when I watch his eyes while he is talking (which admittedly is a cringing thing to do), his eyes seem vacant. He never seems to look at anyone in particular when he speaks. His eyes seem to flit about with no real focus.

Also, when he uses his hands and arms while speaking, they sort of flail, just like he does on issues.

All I know is that when I watch his body language it is a real turnoff and I feel very uncomfortable watching him.

PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN!
JCBoston
Seaman

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
A narcissistic individual is preoccupied with fantasies of his brilliance as well as his unlimited success or power. He fantasizes about beauty or ideal love;
A narcissistic individual believes that he is "special" or "unique." He feels that he can only be understood by or should associate with other special or high status people;

Doh! I think I have this Embarassed
Aristotle The Hun
PO1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JCBoston wrote:
Quote:
A narcissistic individual is preoccupied with fantasies of his brilliance as well as his unlimited success or power. He fantasizes about beauty or ideal love;
A narcissistic individual believes that he is "special" or "unique." He feels that he can only be understood by or should associate with other special or high status people;

Doh! I think I have this Embarassed

LOL Very Happy Maybe I do too.

Seriously, Personality disorders are extreme manifestations of traits we all have. For instance a person who packs his suitcase very carefully would be considered excessively responsible. If the person spent so much time packing the suitcase that he missed the flight he was supposed to be on he would be considered obsessive-compulsive.

So, do not despair. Unless you decide to run for President you will probably be ok.

Sam
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: