SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry the Coalition Builder

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RideAHarley
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 11:45 pm    Post subject: Kerry the Coalition Builder Reply with quote

I watched Prime Minister Allawi give a wonderful speach to a joint session of Congress the other day, where he THANKED the American "people" for freeing Iraq from terror. I listened as he stated that America will always have a friend in Iraq. I listened when he stated that the people of Iraq appreciate all the sacrifices we have made, both monetary and for the loss of our soldiers. I listened to a man who gave a wonderful speach to the American people through the setting in Congress. He minced no words in his thanks and praise for what we are doing in Iraq and Afganistan and the fight against terror.

Then I listened in disgrace to Kerry and his vile attack dogs promptly step out and call Mr. Allawi a liar and a puppet.
This from a man that touts the fact that he has the finesse and stature to build coalitions around the world, to bring everyone together.

At first I felt sad that this person (Kerry) could actually say something like that after the speach Mr. Allawi just gave. But then I got so bitterly angry I could have screamed. Here is a man (Mr. Allawi) that puts his own life on the line every single day, knowing that every terrorist in Iraq wants him dead and would have the praise of ALL terrorists if one of them could kill him. Here is a man that almost got hacked to death in his own home in England by Sadam's killers.

Here is a man that comes to our country and stands up in front of a joint session of the U.S. Congress and humbly thanks the American people (hugging an Israelie Senator, Liberman) and THEN, that "lower than whale crap at the bottom of the ocean" KERRY has the gall to call him a liar and a puppet.

Does this person, Kerry (I will never refer to him as a man again) have any shame. Does he not have a conscience. I was ashamed for our country that anyone could be so crude and so offensive to the leader of another country that wants to be our friend and ally. Kerry would probably drop down on his knees in front of Jacque Chirac's but he calls Allawi a puppet and a liar. I am more and more amazed every day.

Semper Fi
RideAHarley.com - Prescott, Arizona

Last edited by RideAHarley on Mon Sep 27, 2004 4:57 am; edited 4 times in total
neverforget
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amen.
3rd gen Navy
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys are way overreacting. Senator Joe says everything's OK.

Note 1: Does Kerry EVER say what he means the 1st time?
Note 2: Ever notice how many times someone else has to clean up his mess?

Biden Says Assured Allawi of Support if Kerry Wins

http://news.myway.com/top/article/id/429309|top|09-26-2004::11:26|reuters.html
BS Biology, Business Administration, Nursing
The Deal with Life: Make decisions based on what you might gain, not on what you may lose.
!!!!!! LET THE WILD RUMPUS BEGIN !!!!!!
shadowy
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerry is way too brilliant for most of us mortals to understand, you see.

In time, all the many nuances of meaning will unfold, like the subtle variations one finds in a dark, shiny mound of gradually decomposing cow flop. Upon first treading upon a fresh pile, one might well draw back in horror, crying something like, "Oh, sh**!!" But then, as weeks go by, one finds different qualities in the very same generous heap of bovine-enhanced vegetation. The odor changes, as does the texture, viscosity, and color. Sure, it's dung, but seen in the light of another day, it becomes something more meaningful and even useful than it first seemed to be. It's fertilizer.
beansoup
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iraqi prime minister Ayad Allawi spoke to a joint meeting of Congress. Sen. Kerry could not be troubled to attend, (one more session he didn't attend) as a gesture of solidarity and respect. Instead, Kerry said in Ohio that Allawi was here simply to put the "best face on the policy." So much for an impressive speech by perhaps America's single most important ally in the war on terror, the courageous and internationally recognized leader of a nation struggling to achieve democracy against terrorist opposition.

BTW...kamikaze kerry, has no direction...He just blabbers away...If you think he lied before, just wait for the debates... Laughing I think and hope, Bush drowns him..That would make up for a lot of lies...And I will sleep good.. Laughing

"Swiftvet Donation site"
http://swift1.he.net/~swiftvet/index.php

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mad The only thing Kerry supports or will ever support is HIMSELF Exclamation
arkadyfolkner
PO3

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like Biden and co. are playing damage control for Kerry's screwups.
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 5:43 am    Post subject: bin biden Reply with quote

I saw biden, whata jackass, he spoke like a crankster. He thinks hes towin the line for his losing campaign. I just hope this comes back to bite him in the tereza!
3rd gen Navy
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, no link for this, but actually heard Biden on radio last night, reiterating Kerry's anti-Iraq talking points AND claiming media was biased FOR Bush and AGAINST Kerry, with respect to Allawi and Iraq. Incredible! He couldn't just do damage control for Kerry with Allawi, he had to IMMEDIATELY contradict the very spin he (joe) tried to put out. Does the whole party flip flop? I thought that was Kerry's exclusive provenance...
The Deal with Life: Make decisions based on what you might gain, not on what you may lose.
Scott
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Obviously, Biden hadn't read Maureen Dowd's editorial in the Sunday NY Times. Rolling Eyes

Gregory Djerejian goes up one side of her and down the other, here.
3rd gen Navy
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the link. Very Well Put.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: