SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Donaldson said Swiftboats a bunch of nonsense
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kmudd
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 8:43 pm    Post subject: Donaldson said Swiftboats a bunch of nonsense Reply with quote

Sam Donaldson said on hannity radio show Swiftboats a bunch of nonsense.
Scott
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And Hannity disagreed, but couldn't argue the point without changing the subject of Donaldson's remarks, so he let Sam continue.
Doc Jerry
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nonsense? It was not until the Swift Boat Vets starting airing the truth about J.F. Kerry that his numbers starting dropping like an anchor.

The media's guns are all out against the Swift Boat Vets, because they understand the damage SB Vets have done to J.F.Kerry's integrity and credibility. The SB Vets caught all of these numnuts off guard. And when they started to pay attention to the SB Vets, it was too late.

Cool Medics, we're there when you need us.
Chuck Z Ombie AC2000
LCDR

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He didnt say swiftvets claims were nonsense, he said holding grudges against what people did before age 40 was nonsense. I dont agree with that.
one more captins mast
LCDR

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 9:28 pm    Post subject: after 40 Reply with quote

Christmans in Cambodia

Gun Running in Cambodia

CIA man and the magic hat

My "flying dog VC"

My "special dog tags" with the rubber rims , for my "clandistine missions"

on and on after 40, that means he is a 60 something "long term"

full fledged LIAR.

all of the above is in his own words and published in the MSM
coldwarvet
Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Doc Jerry"]Nonsense? The SB Vets caught all of these numnuts off guard. And when they started to pay attention to the SB Vets, it was too late.

Hi Doc,

They were not caught off guard. They were invited to the 3/23/04 press conference. Their operatives were all over this web site months before the 8/5/04 add was released. I even went over to the Kerry Debunker site on 6/6/04 and posted a question. Posing as a Kerry supporter I asked the question on his debunker site. What is our plan for when the GOP pulls out Kerry's 4/22/71 transcripts of his senate testimony? Kerry camp response was to pull my post and expel me from their club. Kerry's in ability to recognize his political adversaries does not speak well of his ability to recognize threats to the USA heck he barely shows up for security briefings and votes to slash the intelligence budget to levels that his partner Ted Kennedy can't even go along with. We didn't win the cold war for him just to hand us over to China on a silver platter.

"Peace is our Profession"
Strategic Air Command - Motto

USAF 75-79 Security Police
BrianC
PO2

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chuck Z Ombie AC2000 wrote:
He didnt say swiftvets claims were nonsense, he said holding grudges against what people did before age 40 was nonsense. I dont agree with that.

You nailed it, Chuck Zombie.

Given that Kerry has completeley ignored everything he's done SINCE he was 40, anything prior to his 40th birthday is fair game - especially when it points out Kerry's treasonous and deceitful actions.
BrianC
PO2

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 11:03 pm    Post subject: Re: after 40 Reply with quote

one more captins mast wrote:
My "special dog tags" with the rubber rims , for my "clandistine missions"

Laughing

Hadn't heard about that one! What a goof he is! What a liar.

Big, fat, hairy deal! I had the rubber-rimmed dog tags, too! Big deal! I wore 'em so I wouldn't sound like tinker bell wherever I walked!

Geez, the guy lies like a rug!
BuffaloJack

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We may be nonsense, but we're EFFECTIVE nonsense.
I don't see anyone else pounding Kerry into submission as well as the Swiftvets.
Stevie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doc Jerry wrote:
Nonsense? It was not until the Swift Boat Vets starting airing the truth about J.F. Kerry that his numbers starting dropping like an anchor.

The media's guns are all out against the Swift Boat Vets, because they understand the damage SB Vets have done to J.F.Kerry's integrity and credibility. The SB Vets caught all of these numnuts off guard. And when they started to pay attention to the SB Vets, it was too late.

They weren't caught off guard .... they just thought they had the media 'sewed up' !

Washington ProwlerTerry in Turquoise Print Friendly Format E-Mail this to a Friend
By The Prowler
Published 8/10/2004 12:08:45 AM
COMMAND CONFIDENCE
According to a Kerry campaign source, senior campaign advisers tasked two Washington-based campaign staffers to vet the recently published Unfit for Command."The purpose was to compare what that book had with what we had on file from Senator Kerry," says the campaign source, who said that the research project developed more than 75 instances where Kerry's recollections, previous remarks, or writings conflicted with the book's reporting. "We took some of the most glaring examples, like the Christmas in Cambodia story, and presented them to senior staff, and we assume that those things were put in front of Senator Kerry," says the source. "We haven't heard a word about it. All we were told is that it was being taken care of."The campaign source said that the book was not considered a "serious" problem for the campaign, because, "the media wouldn't have the nerve to come at us with this kind of stuff," says the source. "The senior staff believes the media is committed to seeing us win this thing, and that the convention inoculated us from these kinds of stories. The senior guys really think we don't have a problem here."
http://www.spectator.org/dsp_article.asp?art_id=6955
From the American Spectator
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
greenvale
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Swifties...this country owes you all a great big thank you! What heros..stand up to the DNC..the MSM..and stand up for the truth! You all make me proud to be an American.
God Bless America,
Greenvale
sixdogteam
Seaman

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

greenvale wrote:
Swifties...this country owes you all a great big thank you! What heros..stand up to the DNC..the MSM..and stand up for the truth! You all make me proud to be an American.
God Bless America,
Greenvale

Yeah, that bears repeating!
d19thdoc
PO3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

If I had terminal Alzheimer's and was drooling the last drop of my blood after my last breath onto a bib at age 103, I'd still remember Kerry's rape of my life's honor and his assault on the country I love. The only thing he should be eligible to run for is the border.

And you can quote me.
Anker-Klanker
Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Donaldson kind of missed the point, didn't he?!!! Seems to me that Kerry chose to run his whole campaign on two things:

1) his dubious "accomplishments" in Vietnam (hey, he did successfully game the system, didn't he?)
2) his criticism of GWB

He sure hasn't proudly proclaimed his VVAW activities, and he sure hasn't proclaimed his Senate voting record. And as far as I can determine, he hasn't really done anything else.

So ... bottom line ... Kerry's whole campaign is based on 4 months' service when he was much less than 40, and his ability to gripe about GWB. Seems to me that Sam Donaldson ought to be taking his complaint to Kerry.
fortdixlover

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He didnt say swiftvets claims were nonsense, he said holding grudges against what people did before age 40 was nonsense.

Oh really? Just dismiss it as meaningless?

Here are the brain malfunctions that Donaldson suffers, that lead him to propose such "rules" as not holding grudges for acts of those under 40:

Faulty Pattern Recognition
Example: His last six wives were murdered mysteriously. I hope to be wife number seven.

Failure to Understand Why Rules Don't Have Exceptions
Example: It should be legal to shoplift, as long as you don't take enough to hurt the company's earnings.

Substituting Famous Quotes for Common Sense
Example: Remember, "All good things come to those who wait." So don't bother looking for a job.

The brain malfunctions at http://www.megat.co.uk/wrong/ are good explanations for the odd phenomena masquerading as "news" that emanate from the "MSM." Rolling Eyes

-- FDL
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: