SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I Just Can't
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Navyolsalt
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 11:35 pm    Post subject: I Just Can't Reply with quote

The Intel Types in this forum will state that it is prudent to know what your ememy is thinking and doing. I don't watch the MSM anymore but when Kerry is on a channel that I do watch I just can't watch or listen to him, I Just Can't! Kerry is worse than Gore and Gore was and is a scum-bag! Kerry is the absolute worst Presidential candidate that I have seen in my 60 years of watching and voting in elections! Yep absolutely unbelieveable!
neverforget
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I mute him and turn my head; same for any of his minions who appear on FOX. If my job was to gather information for the Bush campaign, then I would be able to dissipate the disgust, etc. by working very hard. Now, I would break my TV.
Sergei
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 11:47 pm    Post subject: Re: I Just Can't Reply with quote

Navyolsalt wrote:
The Intel Types in this forum will state that it is prudent to know what your ememy is thinking and doing. I don't watch the MSM anymore but when Kerry is on a channel that I do watch I just can't watch or listen to him, I Just Can't! Kerry is worse than Gore and Gore was and is a scum-bag! Kerry is the absolute worst Presidential candidate that I have seen in my 60 years of watching and voting in elections! Yep absolutely unbelieveable!

I agree 100%. I can't watch anymore. It reminds me of watching the professional wrestling matches while I was a kid with my dad in the 50's and 60's. You know when the bad guy always throws salt in the eyes of the good guy and the ref never sees it. Or the bad guy pulls a hard object and hits the good guy - the ref never sees it. My dad's blood pressure would be through the roof. He's screaming at the TV and I'm screaming at my dad that this all fake. What is so sad, is that this is now mainstream news. It's either filtered or untrue. You know it's fake. You know a conspiracy is happening but there is no way to stop it. So instead I smoke more cigars in the garage and stew about it. Things have to change. I guess watching less TV is good. Thank god for "Mail-Call" and Ermey. Smile

-S
sdonions
PO3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watching sKerry on the Boob-Tube is hard on my eyes, ears, and voice. Not to mention the dogs, kids, and wife seem to haul ass out of the room when he speaks. Starting to get a complex from all that. Laughing
Sergei
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sdonions wrote:
Watching sKerry on the Boob-Tube is hard on my eyes, ears, and voice. Not to mention the dogs, kids, and wife seem to haul a** out of the room when he speaks. Starting to get a complex from all that. Laughing

LOL! That's my house.
highwayman
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i can see why, he portrays no energy or heart... that is one boring sob
The Ghost
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

keep your freinds close

but keep your enemies closer

if you don't pay attention on what they are doing and what they are saying ,you will not know when they make a mistake ,,mistakes can coast them ,and you ,if you don't listen
Nomorelies
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hit the mute button and adjust the color to make everything turn orange.
ThaLeena
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SORRY TO DISAGREE, but I like looking at Kerry.

You see, for the past two years I've been trying to get rid of the 10 (okay maybe 15) extra pounds of fat from baby #3 (all you moms will know what I mean). And I haven't been able to do it. So for the past week I've been picturing Kerry in my head naked, and it makes bile come into my throat, thereby ruining my appetite. So far this week I'm down 2 pounds.

So with this new botoxed rust face image in my mind, I'm bound to dump a few more by the end of the week.
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 6:21 am    Post subject: kerrys? Reply with quote

Lenna, I have a question for you?
What do lawyers, kerrys, therezas., use for birth control?
Answer; thier personalities! Cool

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 7:00 am    Post subject: Re: I Just Can't Reply with quote

Navyolsalt wrote:

I could not have said it better myself Exclamation
BC
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sergei wrote:
sdonions wrote:
Watching sKerry on the Boob-Tube is hard on my eyes, ears, and voice. Not to mention the dogs, kids, and wife seem to haul a** out of the room when he speaks. Starting to get a complex from all that. Laughing

LOL! That's my house.

yea, no kidding same here. My wife tells me each day how many more days until we vote. Smile
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even though the guy looks like dawn of the dead to me I still think it's his voice that bothers me the most. In his zeal to speak in an exaggerated, dramatic tone to appear the snoot he is, he set a branding in the minds of all the people that heard him in front of Congress, and yes, a forever stamp on the minds of all the POWs that were forced to listen to his words by their captors. He made his voice so distinguishable that they will never forget - and that's part of what has brought us here today! The sound of his voice must be even more torturous for all of them.
ATACKM
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 4:47 pm    Post subject: Re: I Just Can't Reply with quote

Navyolsalt wrote:
Kerry is the absolute worst Presidential candidate that I have seen in my 60 years of watching and voting in elections! Yep absolutely unbelieveable!

It is a very sad, Yet true ! I don't have 60 years to review but as an American I'm embarrassed that this is the best we can come up with for a presidential candidate!
http://www.buglesacrossamerica.org
Becky
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

neverforget wrote:
I mute him and turn my head; same for any of his minions who appear on FOX. If my job was to gather information for the Bush campaign, then I would be able to dissipate the disgust, etc. by working very hard. Now, I would break my TV.

I watch him. Silence may be golden, but not in my house...I'm
Southern, but you'd think my family was Italian...when Kerry's
on, my grandson leaves the room, rolling his eyes, muttering,
"grandma's talking to the TV again!" Shocked
join him, for then it costs nothing to be a
patriot.”
- Mark Twain
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: