SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ad Hits Kerry hard! Progress for America

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CTW
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 6:08 pm    Post subject: Ad Hits Kerry hard! Progress for America Reply with quote

The Progress for America ad is showing here in Florida and it is very powerful. Thank goodness we are seeing more hard hitting ads showing Kerry's voting record against the military and intelligence funding. Again all is needed is his words and his record to sink him. Can't wait for the next SBVT ad. Together these will help here. CTW

Never Ever Kerry
noc
PO1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know #7 is out right?

http://humaneventsonline.com.edgesuite.net/never_forget.html
JCBoston
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy crap! I don't know where the hell I've been because I missed that one completely (#7) That is easily the most powerful ad the swifties have made yet. Holy crap that hits like a punch in the chest.

More money on the way guys. Damn good job. WOW. Shocked
Kimmymac
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GREAT AD! Very effective, very poignant. Hmm..wasn't I just talking yesterday about the RNC getting the wives of some of the USS Cole sailors killed in Yemen to talk about true safety versus false security?

Anyway, this is a great ad. Should give the Kerryists apoplexy! They will probably develop violent diarrhea. And man, stand back when Michael Moore and Joe Lockhart blow! Woohh-hoo, baby...I'd rather be covered in burning lava then hatriot diarrhea!
8dayweek
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 7:40 pm    Post subject: As further proof of what a liar skerry is: Reply with quote

Kerry Took BOTH Sides In First Gulf War In Separate Letters To Same Constituent.
Bush/Cheney '04 website

Kerry Took BOTH Sides In First Gulf War In Separate Letters To Same Constituent.

“Rather than take a side--albeit the one he thought was most expedient--Kerry actually stood on both sides of the first Gulf war, much like he did this time around.

Consider this ‘Notebook’ item from TNR’s March 25, 1991 issue, which ran under the headline ‘Same Senator, Same Constituent’: "Thank you for contacting me to express your opposition ... to the early use of military force by the US against Iraq. I share your concerns. On January 11, I voted in favor of a resolution that would have insisted that economic sanctions be given more time to work and against a resolution giving the president the immediate authority to go to war." --letter from Senator John Kerry to Wallace Carter of Newton Centre, Massachusetts, dated January 22 [1991]

"Thank you very much for contacting me to express your support for the actions of President Bush in response to the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait. From the outset of the invasion, I have strongly and unequivocally supported President Bush’s response to the crisis and the policy goals he has established with our military deployment in the Persian Gulf." --Senator Kerry to Wallace Carter of Newton Centre, Mass., January 31 [1991]” (Noam Scheiber, “Noam Scheiber’s Daily Journal of Politics, The New Republic Online, 1/28/04)
Hondo
LCDR

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't get the "humaneventsonline.com" version of the ad to display. Anyone have an alternate source?
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It'll be up on this site tonight or tomorrow in several different formats.

It's probably already mirrored all over the internet right now, but not showing up on google for a few hours, yet. The bloggers and webmasters who mirror these ads are so supportive of Swifts - they are much appreciated.
Scott
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hondo wrote:
I can't get the "humaneventsonline.com" version of the ad to display. Anyone have an alternate source?

The ever helpful poseidon posted a link to a Windows Movie Format file here.
Hondo
LCDR

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, but that's the same link I'm having trouble with. That one won't work on the machine I'm using now - and I don't have full control over this machine's configuration. I'm looking for an alternate source.
bhlewis
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That link doesn't work on firefox, but works fine on IE.
Wing Wiper
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, Firefox/Mozilla refuses those videoos, and I didn't find a way to make them display. Sorry I can't help. If you have IE installed still, fire that up and it will work, I'm quite sure. (And if you found a way to uninstall IE, PM me and tell me how you did it). Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: